Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Yukimura nodded and leaned in to kiss her again, moving his hands to touch Akihime through her clothes, touching her breasts, hips and thighs. His need only increased the more he touched her, and soon his hand was up her skirts and rubbing her through her undergarments.

“Sure~ You’re kind to me, treat me like a decent person, and you’ve never asked for a discount~” He leaned forward to kiss Nobu, slow and gentle, making sure he was comfortable with the pace.

She was gasping and whining with each touch and pet, her face dark red and lips parted, "Yu...Yukimura...~!"

He kissed back slowly, hands moving from Ren's thighs to the small of his back.

Yukimura pushed her skirt fully up to her hips, sucking gently on her neck as he pushed his hand into her underwear, and his fingers against her clit.

Ren brushed some of his hair behind his ear, keeping close to Nobu on the chair, slowly deepening the kiss, shifting slightly to rub against him.

She gasped and melted a bit, her eyes fluttering as she moaned weakly and she grabbed at his shoulders.

"Mm...my room is beyond that corner door there.." He said against Ren's lips, gesturing to the door in the far corner haphazardly, "If you'd rather go in there?"

Yukimura crawled on top of her, capturing her lips in another kiss as he pulled his hand away to undo his belt, his cock throbbing painfully in the confines of his pants.

Ren chuckled a bit and kissed him again. “What, afraid to get caught~?” He teased, kissing him again.

She tried to help him however she could; pulling off her blouse and unzippering her skirt. She was left in her bra and panties now, a garter belt holding her stockings tight around her thighs.

"I'm just not too sure how comfortable or sturdy this chair is~" He replied with a soft tease.

Yukimura was barely out of his own clothes, only patient enough to get his belt undone and pull his cock from his pants before moving over her. Precum dribbled down the head of his cock, pushing her bra up to free her breasts so he could kiss and suck them, simply pulling her underwear aside so he could push inside of her.

Ren sat back before climbing off his lap and standing. “I guess that’s fair, don’t wanna break your chair~” He took his hand and lead him to where Nobu have waved in the direction of his room.

She was so ready. More than happy and willing to give herself to him. But her door opened and she jumped out of her skin,
"Akihime, Gyobu wants you to-" Mitsunari stopped when he saw what was going on. He was quiet as his rage slowly began to bowl over, "You get off of her, you disgusting farm rat!!" He yelled as he moved quickly to grab Yukimura.
"Mitsunari, don't hurt him!" Akihime pleaded as she covered herself. She was so embarrassed.

When entering Nobu's room, it was neat and tidy, small and simple and sterile white. A very simple man indeed.
"Ah, I'm sorry there's no 'surprise, he's pan' banner and streamers hanging from the ceiling.." Nobu said sheepishly.

Yukimura was practically pulled from his fit as Mitsunari yanked him off Akihime, quickly trying to get himself into a somewhat decent state. “M-Mitsunari-dono!! I-I -it’s not what it-!” It was though, was it? How was he going to explain this?

Ren closed the door behind him, moving to Nobu and kissing him again. “It’s fine..” He said in between kisses, moving him back against the wall.

"Get out!" Mitsunari yelled and threw Yukimura out the door before whirling on Akihime, she flinched away from him in fear. He pointed at her, visibly shaking.
"Gyoubu will not be happy with this."

He kissed back, holding Ren gently around his waist as he relaxed against the wall.

Yukimura tumbled out of the room and out into the hall, sitting on the floor in a stunned silence for a moment before quickly hurrying off to his room. He didn’t know what had come over him, he had just acted on his urge, he never meant to do such an inappropriate thing. Surely even if he was smitten with Akihime, he wouldn’t have gone so far so fast.

Ren felt himself getting excited; he did find Nobu’s genuine nature attractive, he said what he meant, and he wasn’t necessarily an asshole about it. He reached and pulled Nobu’s shirt up, to his shoulders before breaking the kiss to pull it over his head.

Mitsunari pointed out the door and Akihime fixed her clothes quickly before hurrying to see Yoshitsugu. Mitsunari went to deal with Yukimura.

Nobu let him, kissing him again when his shirt was off before his hands moved under Ren's tank to caress his back.

Yukimura was in his room, pacing back and forth, eyes still slight slits, but he was too nervous to notice or care. His hands sweated, and he bit his nail, terrified of what would come of it.

Ren let out a soft moan, kissing Nobu almost urgently as he ran his hands down Nobu’s arms, touching his chest gently.

His door was pushed open roughly and Mitsunari stood in the doorway.
"Do you have any idea what your actions could do to this family?" He growled out.

He pulled off Ren's tank and tossed it aside, nipping and kissing and licking his neck and shoulder.

Yukimura jumped when the door slammed open, bowing his head in shame. “P-Please forgive me, Mitsunari-dono... I never meant to do such a thing..!”

Ren let out a soft murmur as Nobu kissed his shoulder, face flushing, hands working on his belt buckle. He took careful, slow steps backward toward the bed, pulling Nobu along as he did. Bite marks and bruises covered Ren’s entire abdomen, even a few ligature marks on his back and shoulders.

"If you defile her anymore than you already have, you will bring immense shame upon Gyoubu, do you understand?!" He yelled, "I will not allow that to happen!"

"Please tell me these are here because you like it rough and not for other reasons..." He muttered, "I don't want to be beheaded for mass genocide..."

He kept his head down. “I-I understand, I’m sorry,” He repeated. “I don’t know what came over me..!”

Ren was silent for a moment, heavy breath falling on Nobu’a shoulder. “I like when my customer is happy and I get paid..” He said softly. “Pay then no mind, they’ll be gone in the week..”

"If you touch her again, I will cut off your fingers and hands until they refuse to grow back." He sneered before storming out.

He made a soft noise and unbuttoned Ren's shorts, "I won't ask you to quit...but please be a little more careful...ok?"

((We can come back to them in a little bit~))

Ren kissed his neck. “I’ll be fine, I promise.” He said softly, kissing across his shoulder.

Ren was already hard, cock pressed firm against his underwear. He stepped out of his shorts and moved to sit on the bed. “How do you want me..?”

Ren laughed. “It’s really your choice, you’re the virgin here, surely there’s something you can think of?”

“Do you even know how?” Ren shook his head, patting the bed. “Just get comfortable.” He said. “Let me do the work.”

Back
Top Bottom