Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“I did it to myself.” Jin interrupted the conversation between the men, face dead-pan.
“You inflicted such grievous wounds upon yourself?” Uesugi looked to Jin, disbelief and a bit of shock in them. “Why?”
“Is it anyone’s business but my own?”
“So Katakura did not injure you then?” Hideyoshi asked.
This entire ordeal was too much for Jin to handle emotionally, she felt like she was going to faint.
“He did.” She answered softly, hearing Matsunaga’s words like they were being whispered into her ear. “He confined me in my home, and beat and raped me.” Saying the words aloud was like receiving a punch to the gut, but if she was to keep Matsunaga satisfied and away from the last humans alive that she loved, she had no other choice.

"This is all he said, she said," Yoshitsugu droned, "with no real evidence then we have no choice but to drop the charges."
"Oi, jiji!!" Masamune shot up, "If you think he's getting away with anything-!"
"Masamune-sama..." Kojurou grabbed his arm gently, "it's done..."
"However..." Ieyasu frowned, "if your weakened mental state puts the remaining humans in your care in danger then the remainder of your land is forfeit. It will go to the humans until your mental state improves."

Jin didn’t even bat an eye. “The land is owned by my husband.” She said calmly. “But I have no issue with returning the land to the humans residing within.” Surely death was a much more favorable outcome; she knew what her days to come would be filled with. More torture and forced rape until she was pregnant, and even then didn’t guarantee her safety.

"Regardless who owned it, it belongs to the families now." Shingen stated. Matsunaga's knuckles turned white but he remained seated. A small comfort to know that her family could keep their homes.
"We will conduct bi weekly evaluations of your mental state, a formality to make sure you won't continue to self-harm." Yoshitsugu said.
"I have a doctor for that." Matsunaga said.
"I would prefer an unbiased opinion." Terumune remarked.
"Agreed." Shingen added.

“Have I no say in my own treatment?” Jin asked, tone sharp. “I’ve been humiliated and inspected like some sort of prize cattle, and now I’m being treated as a child who cannot make any decisions on my own.” She scowled deeply. “I may be the last Kawabe, but what I do with myself at the harm of no one else is no one else’s business. I don’t need an advocate.”

"Jin-dono..." Kojurou sounded so worried.
"If you are doing yourself harm, it must be prevented before it reaches an extreme." Shingen told her, "If you are showing signs of becoming feral, we need to stop it."

Feral? Have you any other insults for me?”
“Have you had a look in the mirror recently?” Hideyoshi spoke up, a deep set scowl on his face. “Your eyes and your teeth are proof enough.”
Jin felt shame burn from ears to chest, her teeth still overgrown, and eyes still retaining faint red streaks from her torture. She turned her head away in shame, clenching her teeth. “Do what you like.” She hissed.

Jin only gave him a glance, but said nothing more on the topic of her becoming a feral.
“If this trial is being dropped, and it being the only reason for us being here tonight, I’ll assume this council is adjourned?”

"Yes, you may leave." Yoshitsugu remarked. Masamune was fuming and Kojurou stood quickly.
"Jin-dono," he called but stopped. What could he say to her?
"This ain't over." Masamune growled. Matsunaga gestured Jin to leave, not saying anything to them.

Jin paused momentarily when Kojurou called out to her, but her palms grew clammy, following Matsunaga out as silently as they had come.
Kojurou knew Matsunaga had forced her hand, that he had given her little choice in the matter. He experienced first hand what he had been doing to Jin, and she had suffered far longer than Kojurou had.

Yukimura hadn’t been with Yoshitsugu very long, but already his health had improved greatly. He was given his meals in the form of blood, which he drank from porcelain dishes rather than from humans directly. His skin wasn’t as ashen, and the circles under his eyes barely there.

When Nana was on her drugs, she was ravenous, always wanting to be touched or to touch Motochika, she could never get enough. She let him use her how he wanted, complying to every demand just how he liked. When she was sober, she was angry and it was clear her mental stability was suffering greatly. The last two times she was sober, she nearly chewed her tongue clean off the first time, and the second, she had given herself a concussion slamming her head into the wall until she passed out.

Akihime seemed so much happier with Yukimura around. She obeyed everything Amaya and Yoshitsugu told her to do, all so she could spend time with Yukimura when he wasn't busy. She was beaten hard for disobeying her father but thankfully the bruises and marks were all but gone.

Motochika was a little amused with her mood swings, but seeing the damage Jin had made him feel a little guilty for what he was doing to Nana. So he did his best to try and make her like him.

Yukimura didn’t seem to mind her company much, but Yoshitsugu kept him rather busy. He had schooling, but since he was a vampire, it was only homeschooling, and thus deemed not enough by Yoshitsugu’s standards. Still, regardless of schooling and being properly fed, years of going without proper nutrients left him with fits of uncontrollable urges, something he had to learn to control quickly.

Nothing worked while she was sober, she would only scream at claw at him, leading to her needing to be gagged and bound, only to be glared at. On her drugs however, she was as docile and willing as ever, offering herself to him, or even begging him to touch her.
“More..~! More~!” She panted and whimpered under him, her soft moans of pleasure filling the room. She was covered in sweat, her knees pushed up to her chest as he thrust into her rear, womanhood still healing from the second abortion not mere days ago. It didn’t seem to matter where he put his cock, in this state, she simply loved the feeling of him filling her up completely.

"Yukimura!" Akihime called,their studies done and she was free, but he still had a lot of things to do, "How did it go today?"

"Fuck, you're crazy~" He moaned lowly, slamming into her harder, "Can't get enough like this, huh~?"

Yukimura looked a little worn down, stopping and turning to let her catch up. “Ah.. it’s been a little rough, today especially..” He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish grin. “Don’t worry though, I’ll be alright..!”

Nana gripped the sheets beneath them tightly, nodding, cheeks flushed and her breasts bouncing with each thrust. “It feels so good..~” She whined, wet from excitement and gasping softly at the toughness of his thrusts. “It feels good when you’re inside me, Motochika-sama..~!”

Akihime smiled and walked with him, "If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. Father is very strict with lessons but he's usually pretty lenient when it comes to needing help."

He shivered and smirked, "I ain't gonna get tired of hearing that~"

His face flushed a little, and he looked embarrassed. “It’s.. just... I’m having trouble controlling my urges..” He admitted sheepishly.

It was easy to see that Nana was close to her climax, her thighs twitching and her toes curling, tugging more urgently at the sheets until she finally came, gasping out his name.

She blushed softly and smiled, "Ah, those are always the hardest.."

He grunted and hissed before he reached his own climax, dumping his load inside her.

Yukimura nodded, keeping his gaze ahead of him, finding that anything set off his urges. “Yeah... Yoshitsugu-dono says that they’ll recede, but they feel like they last forever..”

Nana slumped back against the bed, breathing heavily for a moment before looking up at Motochika. “I love you..”

"It takes time but they do eventually go away..." She told him, "What's on the agenda now? More training?"

He blinked before pulling away from her and moving to redress.
"No you fucking don't..." He muttered.

He glanced at her, holding up his books a bit. “More studying. Sadly, I’m not the best at tests, so Yoshitsugu has had me focusing more on my studies than my physical training.”

Nana reached after him, grabbing his wrist gently. “Motochika-sama..”

“Well, I actually could use some help... if you have the time..!” He looked a bit flustered, cheeks flushed.

She was in fact rather high, her glazed eyes fixed on him, trying to slip her hand into his. “That doesn’t change my feelings..”

Back
Top Bottom