Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“Gr-Great..!” He smiled back at her. “Thank you..!” He said, motioning for her to lead the way.

“What other times..? I always love you don’t I..?” She tilted her head, looking confused. “Do I not show it enough..?” What was she talking about? Did she not remember her times while she was sober?

Ren was in for his monthly checkup, making sure he was still clean with him servicing private clients as well as Motochika’s men.

She nodded and took him to her room, which was decorated with a lavish simplicity. Elegant but not over the top, like her. She moved to her desk and set her books aside and gestured for him to sit, smiling from ear to ear.

"No, you don't fucking show it at all." He said, "When you're sober, you try to throw shit at me. You call me names and I have to tie you down to keep you from hurting yourself."

Nobu made a noise as he waited for the machine, though he was sure it would come out as clean as it always had.
"Clients still good?" He asked, making small talk.

Yukimura moved over and set down his books, taking a seat on the bench chair of the desk. He sorted out the books he needed, and the ones he didn’t, pulling out his notes. His handwriting was neat, but by the lettering was a bit simplistic, and mostly kanji.

She shook her head. “When I’m sober..?” She echoed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Motochika-sama..”

Ren sat on one of the rolling chairs, eye still bruised from when Masamune had found out he was really a man. “Steady, but boring.” He said, spinning in the chair before pushing over to where Nobu was sitting and watching the machine. “Is Nobu short for anything, or is that just your name?” He asked, stopping beside him and leaning back against the counter.

She thought it was cute,everything about him was so endearing. She sat beside him and smiled, "What first?"

He snorted and stood, "Sure you don't..."

"It's just my name.." He replied, "Boring, I know..."

Yukimura was still a bit embarrassed about his lack of knowledge. “Ah, mostly language... I can read decent enough... Just can’t write all too well..”

Nana’s eyes grew misty, and she looked even more confused. “I wouldn’t lie to you.. please, Motochika-sama, I don’t understand...!”

“I dunno,” Ren tilted his head back to look up at the ceiling. “I like it, simple, rolls off the tongue easy. No~bu~” He purred out, a soft smirk on his lips.

She smiled, "Well then..." She took a piece of paper and wrote out the characters in hiragana and katakana. "Let's practice."

"Just shut up, Nana." He scolded, "You don't know what you're saying."

He blushed softly and looked away, "Uh...thanks..." He muttered shyly.

Yukimura nodded, taking out his own piece of paper and copying down everything Akihime wrote, doing his best to keep his characters neat and accurate. He did struggle a little with larger, more complicated words, but was a quick study with reading.

Nana slowly let go of his hand, tears leaking from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, wiping them away with the backs of her hands. “I’m sorry..”

“So besides making sure no one dies around here, what else do you do? For fun, that is. I never see you at the bars, or out at the girly clubs.” Ren pointed out.

She was very patient with him, helping correct any mistakes he made. She was a way better tutor than Yoshistugu was; he was way too forceful and sometimes hit Yukimura if he got something wrong. But she didn't even raise her voice.

"Just...hang out and relax, ok? You hungry?" He asked, hands in his pockets.

"Ah, I'm a little introverted. Never liked clubs. Motochika-sama's men make me uncomfortable.." He answered.

Yukimura liked studying with Akihime much more than he did with Yoshitsugu, his knuckles especially appreciated it. The two spent hours working together, and by the time they finished, Yukimura was even more exhausted than before. He set his pencil down and stretched in the chair, leaning back a bit. “It’s probably time I turned in..” He laughed slightly and gave her a sheepish grin, turning to her. “Yoshitsugu-sama won’t be happy if he finds us up this late.” He didn’t even notice it, the hunger hadn’t set in just yet, but the fact that his pupils were slits were more than enough sign to show he was famished, and was starting to lose control.

Nana nodded, still sitting in bed and wiping away her tears. “Y-Yeah..” She answered, sniffling softly.

“Even me..?” Ren asked, twisting the chair a bit back and forth, his knee brushing close to Nobu’s as he did. Ren had his hair pulled back into a sloppy bun, bangs hanging down to frame his face, and wearing only a tank top and some shorts.

"I think we should get you some nutrients first.." She said gently, "Your eyes are starting to turn.."

"Alright...stay here, ok? I'll be back with some food..." He told her, moving to leave. He stopped at the door and looked back at her, "Your hair looks cute short.." He said.

He blushed a little more, "Well...no, you don't make me uncomfortable.." He said before the machine beeped. He looked to the computer and smiled, "Ok, looks good...no abnormalities.."

Yukimura hadn’t even noticed, turning his head away in embarrassment. “S-Sorry..” He stood quickly, trying to collect his things. “I’ll go right away..!”

Nana looked up, face flushed. “It is..?” She touched the ends lightly, a faint smile on her face. “Thank you..”

“What is it that makes you uncomfortable..?” Ren asked, moving his chair a bit closer to his, reaching out to ghost his fingers along Nobu’s jaw.

"A-Ah, I didn't mean to offend you!" She said quickly, "It was just an observation!"

He nodded and headed out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

He averted his gaze, looking uncomfortable, "They're all assholes, really...not people I really care for...Motochika-sama does what he has to for our kind so he has to act tough. He's a decent enough guy.."

Yukimura felt the fit coming on fast, his teeth aching and his head pounding. “I-It’s ok..!” He muttered, forgetting his books and moving to the door, worried he would go into a full blown frenzy if he didn’t leave right away.

Ren got up from his chair, circling around Nobu as he talked, stopping behind him and draping his arms over his shoulders. “Well, I won’t disagree that they’re assholes, and Motochika has been quite kind by offering me a home and a job..” He said, leaning up against Nobu’s back. “And you’ve been more than kind to me..”

"P-Please be careful...Mitsunari some times likes to fuss about nothing...!" She warned.

He blushed even more, "A-Ah, well, just doing my job...!" He said.

Yukimura nodded, reaching for the door handle, but it was too late. His vision grew tunneled, and his body steadily felt hotter and hotter, a deep thirst taking hold of him and making him freeze, holding his head.

“And I’m very grateful that you’re taking care of me~” Ren’s lips brushed against Nobu’s ear. He moved to to rest his chin on his shoulder, running his hand across his chest and down his stomach, slowly pushing his hand lower and lower.

Akihime grew nervous, watching him worriedly, "Yukimura...?"

"Whoa, whoa...!" He grabbed Ren's wrist, "A-At least buy me dinner first...!" He joked.

Yukimura stumbled a bit, catching himself against the door and letting out a soft grunt, his breathing becoming labored, heart pounding in his chest, skin feeling like it was on fire.

Ren looked a little disappointed, but didn’t pull his hand away just yet. “I didn’t really take you for the kind of guy to dine before strenuous physical activities, but then again, I figured you don’t really partake in them much either..~”

"A...are you alright?" She asked, taking a step towards him.

"You would be right, I've never been with anyone, same sex or otherwise.." He admitted shyly.

Yukimura had turned and moved closer to her before his brain had even registered it, hands gripping her wrists firmly as he pulled her forward and kissed her heatedly.

Ren made a noise. “Well surely there’s a first time for everything~? And plus, don’t doctors tell you it’s healthy to be active~?” He purred in his ear, moving to slowly straddle him, sitting on his lap.

She made a loud noise of surprise, eyes wide and face flushed, before she kissed back with a small moan.

"Ah, well, yeah...a healthy sex life is good for the mind and body.." He told him, hands gently resting on his thighs.

He kissed her deeply, holding her close for a moment longer before pushing her back toward her bed, pushing her down and climbing on top of her. His breathing was labored, and he could feel the front of his trousers growing tight, but it felt too good to stop.

Ren made a soft tutting noise. “Naughty boy, neglecting your health like that~” He said, wrapping his arms loosely around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

She was gasping softly, looking up at him in a daze. "Y...Yukimura...?"

He laughed shyly, "Yeah, shame on me..." He replied, "I guess you wanna help me with that...?"

He pulled away from her slightly, but she could tell it took some effort. “I-I’m sorry...” He managed to mutter out. “I need you..”

“If you’ll let me~” Ren purred lowly, bringing his hand up to caress his face, running his thumb over Nobu’s lips.

Back
Top Bottom