Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Jin stopped and listened, feeling relief that Kojurou might actually be spared, hoping and praying Matsunaga would still his blade.

Matsunaga had no choice but to back off as he heard Masamune hurry his way down to the holding cell. When Masamune burst in, he nearly flew into a frenzy.
"What the hell is going on?!' He yelled. Matsunaga exhaled.
"Just some good old fashioned discipline."

Jin was still chained to the floor, clothes covered in blood, partially undressed and legs tied open. Masamune could smell blood from the both of them, and with how the both of them were situated, it didn’t make the scene look any better. Matsunaga was the only one free in the room, with a knife in hand; with Jin laid out in the way she was, and Kojurou restrained to face her, Masamune could only guess what he had been doing, or planned to do.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy beating the shit out of you." Masamune growled. Matsunaga scowled lightly.
"Pick one of them and leave, boy. I have no time to deal with you." He said. Masamune fumed, steam almost literally coming out of his ears.
"Untie Kojurou."
"Masamune-sama, no! Please, take Jin from here! She's far more important than I!"
"Shut up, Kojurou." Masamune hissed.

Jin looked actually and genuinely relieved, weeping silently at Masamune’s choice. Although she didn’t wish to stay with Matsunaga, she feared even more that she would have to watch Kojurou die; now she no longer did, and for that, she was grateful.

Matsunaga untied Kojurou and he fell to the floor, Masamune helping him up and taking him out.
"You should have left me." Kojurou muttered. Masamune scowled as thry left.
"This isn't over, Kojurou." He told him.

Jin lay on the floor, staring up at the ceiling blankly as she listened to the fading footsteps of Masamune and Kojurou. Her chest ached, but she was beyond grateful at least his life was spared, perhaps he would be able to avenge her family.

Jin only turned her head away, not wanting to even see a glimpse of Matsunaga. It didn’t matter what he did now, she knew that Kojurou was safe.

Jin cried out when she was brought to her feet, blood running down from between her thighs and dripping onto the floor, stumbling after him.

Jin ground her teeth, glaring at him. “You’ve butchered me, and tell me how my pain feels?” She muttered bitterly.

“About as much as the knife was.” She muttered quietly as they left her now empty home behind, and moved into his pristine car, even with how much of a mess that she was.

"Things will be much more pleasant from now on, Jin." He told her as he moved to sit beside her, "It'll be like these last few blissful weeks never happened."

She didn’t want him to be close to her at all, the pain of simply sitting making tears well up in her eyes as she glared out the window. “Pleasant for which one of us?”

She didn’t say anything, only pressed her lips together in a thin line, closing her eyes and clenching her fists. He was a terrible creature, one she wish she had killed when she had first met him.

“When have you ever been one to consider others feelings?” She hissed out, keeping her gaze out the car window.

"I do my best to take into account of a lot of people's feelings." He said, "Mainly the people who supply my museums with note worthy works."

Jin trembled with rage, he had just inflicted terrible suffering upon her, an now was speaking with her like nothing had ever happened?

Things didn't seem to change after he took her back to his home. The beatings resumed like they had never stopped and he continued to use her when the need arose. And now there was no Kojurou to help ease her grief and pain.

On top of all the abuse, Jin was now confined to the bedroom specially fitted for her. It was a decently large room, with an attached bath and toilet, the door and walls reinforced and the window barred with silver bars. Everything she did took place in that room, her meals were served there, she was beaten there, and she was even raped by Matsunaga there. He usually tried to conceive a child with her, but on occasion, he would penetrate her anally, enjoying her pained cries. Regardless, anytime he used her body, Jin would clamp her teeth down hard onto her arms, leaving deep bite marks.

Back
Top Bottom