Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Jin picked up her head, looking to Matsunaga. “He has received his punishment, release him, I understand now this was an ill-advised relationship, it won’t happen again.”

Jin flinched when he pulled the back of her yukata down, cold air reaching the bandages that protected the burns on her back. “He is a human, he will not survive what you want to make him endure.” She ground out through her teeth.

She stiffened, the air uncomfortable against her wound. “He doesn’t deserve it!” She ground out.

"He's just as guilty as you are." Matsunaga told her.
Kojurou glanced back as best as he could.
"If you were a better husband, I wouldn't have to satisfy your wife for you." He said. Matsunaga chuckled.
"Of course, so you say.."

Jin couldn’t look behind her, couldn’t see what Matsunaga was doing, could only hear him moving behind her, and her own breathing.

She heard him test what sounded like leather before a sharp burning snapped across her back. It was like holy water was injected straight into her back.

Jin lurched forward, pulling hard against the chains, entire body going stiff. She let out a pained scream, eyes wide and her vision blurring from tears and pain.

The silver barbs dug easily into her flesh, ripping across her skin and opening wounds across her back in one stroke. She screamed again as the barbs raked through the tender wounds on her back, splitting them open as easy as an overripe peach.

Jin would scream, but she wouldn’t beg for him to stop, he wouldn’t even if she did. The tender flesh that was healing nicely was now torn open, bruised deeply and hanging from her back. She was shaking and gasping, slumped forward slightly and staring blankly at the floor.

He had to stop after a short while, arms still slightly weak from beating Kojurou.
"You probably need blood after this..." He mused, "Perhaps I can get some from Katakura in a moment."

She was struggling to keep her breathing steady, looking over her shoulder at him. “What...? Tired already..? You’ve lasted longer before..” She managed out pointedly.

“What do you know? Only what you want, assuming I took him and keep him like you do with your collections..! Humans are deeper than their flesh and blood..!” She hissed.

“And thus, bonds are born and nourished from that..!” Her voice cracked, the thought of her slain servants weighing heavily on her. “Something you would never understand! Something you will never be able to obtain!”

"Something I don't desire to have." He stated, "Bonds weaken you. Because of these, you are reduced to a tearful mess over humans who will just die anyway."

“And if I didn’t, I would be a tearful mess anyway, you ensure that when you beat, rape, and torture me.” She said lowly.

"I will see to your death myself." Kojurou hissed at Matsunaga. Matsunaga didn't seem very phased by his words.
"I cannot wait for that day to come." He replied. The next few days were hell in earth. Kojurou was constantly bled for his blood, which Matsunaga fed to Jin to keep her from dying. When Kojurou needed to recover, it was Jin who would suffer. He made sure to use things that would take her much too long for her to heal with, pure metals were mixed into each of his torture tools to make sure she was suffering appropriately. He almost got off on it, really.

Jin had been lashed, burned, electrocuted, flogged, and even drown, wearing her down both mentally and physically. Kojurou was forced to watch all of it, even when she was forced to ingest blood with flecks of silver and gold inside of it. It only took seconds for Jin to collapse to the floor vomiting, body trying desperately to purge the harmful metals that burned and corroded her insides, and only minutes for blood to start coming out of her nose and ears.

Back
Top Bottom