Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Jin clearly didn't even think twice about licking it off the ground, moving as close to the puddle of blood as she could. She lapped at it desperately, something far beneath a high blood to do, a humiliating act.

"Pitiful, really..."
"You're the reason she's even like this!" Kojurou yelled before suddenly hit with a dizzy spell. Matsunaga tied the wound with a cloth and left the cell.
"I'll be back to feed you. Don't want you dying just yet."

Jin licked the floor clean, only able to get so much as her chains would only allow her so far. She was suffering greatly, and something told Kojurou her suffering wasn’t over yet.

Jin didn’t know how much time had passed, large gaps in her memory, only small snippets of information from every now and again. She was conscious, but every cell in her body felt like they were on fire, so she laid still on the ground, head pounding.

When she was coherent enough, she could hear Kojurou screaming. Like, really screaming. Matsunaga had him in only his slacks, tied to the cell bars and hitting his back with a long thin tube of bamboo. His back was split and bleeding, civered in partially healed scars and reopened ones. How long had she been out of it?

Jin brought her tired gaze up, blurry and barely able to see what was happened. “N...No...! No..!!” She forced herself to move, to struggle to her knees, body on fire. “Stop!! Stop it!!” She tried to lunge at Matsunaga, terror on on her face.

Jin would’ve bitten into Matsunaga’s leg to pull him away from Kojurou if she could. “Leave him be..!!”

“I can..! I will!!” Her face was twisted with desperation, red splotches still in her eyes. “Let me take his punishment! He’s been punished enough, he’s human..! He can’t take as much as I..!”

“You’ll only feel he’s absolved once he is dead and in pieces..!!” She snapped. “Or is it that you can no longer get it up hitting me?”

He smirked before chuckling softly, "Very cute, thinking that attacking my masculinity will divert my wrath. It will not." He stated before whipping Kojurou's back with the bamboo again, forcing him to cry out in pain.

Jin pleaded with Matsunaga, begged and swore and threatened, none of it mattered, nothing got him to stop. Soon Jin’s voice was hoarse, her throat sore, staring numbly as Matsunaga hurt Kojurou.

When both Matsunaga's arms shook from swatting and swinging, he stepped away. Kojurou was nearly in tears but he swallowed them.
"I suppose it is your turn now," Matsunaga said, turning to Jin, "if you'll excuse me, I will return shortly."

Jin kept her eyes on Kojurou as Matsunaga left, fresh tears slipping down her cheeks. “Kojurou...” She barely managed to choke out his name.

“Please forgive me...” She hung her head, watching her tears drip onto the floor. “I couldn’t protect my family, and I couldn’t protect you..”

She shook her head, scattering her tears. “I shouldn’t have involved you, I-I should have warned you more readily, made you understand how violent of a man he was..!”

"Jin-dono, none of this will even make me regret my time with you...I wouldn't regret it even if there were a gun to my head.." He told her.

“He will... He’ll make you regret it... He’ll ensure that he does so..” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom