Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Jin was slumped over, still kneeling on the ground when she heard Matsunaga speak. She flinched at his voice, slowly picking her head up to look at him, eyes glassy and expression blank. She had to be starving at this point, her body wounded terribly and using her own power to try and heal itself, Matsunaga not having fed her for a good week or two.

When her eyes landed on it, she practically started to drool, reaching out with her broken hands, her desperation on her face. She was stopped just short of the much needed blood, the chains only allowing her to reach so fair. She trembled with effort trying so very desperately to even touch the glass with her fingertips, tears in her hungry eyes. “P...Please...” She whispered.

She guzzled down every last drop, feeling the pain of her wounds subside nearly instantly as her fingers started to heal. Her mind was in such a fog, she didn’t even think twice about licking the glass clean, her golden iris’s tinged and streaked with a deep red.

Her eyes moved to look at him, and her face slowly twisted into an expression of horror and anguish, hunching over and letting out a strangled sob. She hadn’t even realized that she had been willingly drinking blood, and that of her servants no less. Bringing her mangled and healing hand to her mouth, she forced herself to be sick, vomiting until she had nothing left in her stomach, crying softly the entire time.

“They aren’t food..!” She rasped, voice cracking. “They’re my precious family..!!” Jin managed out through sobs, her entire body shaking with grief.

She felt shame and disgust for herself, lowering her head until it was almost touching the ground. “I-I didn’t.... I would never mean to harm them..!” Her voice came out weak, tears blurring her vision.

What was the difference? It was her fault they were being slaughtered and bled like cattle, she might as well have been the one doing it.

“No!! Please! Spare them! Do anything to me, just please don’t hurt them!” She begged after him, pulling and straining against the chains. “Please!!”

He smirked softly to himself and left her to her sorrow for even longer than before. She needed to be foaming at the mouth by the time Katakura came poking around.

It wasn’t hard to turn a vampire feral, especially a wounded one, one simply had to starve them long enough or inflict enough damage to render them in a state of violent mindlessness. It only took two weeks for Jin to become almost entirely feral, a red haze covering nearly the entirety of her eyes. She struggled violently, screaming and snarling, baring her teeth at anything not a meal. She was almost like a wild beast, unable to speak or act rationally.

Something dripped onto her face and upon looking up it was a severed arm. It was being dangled over her head through a hole in the roof of her cell.

She stared up at it with her wide, wild red eyes, then immediately tilted her head back, mouth open to catch the falling blood. She let out snarls and grunts, trying to stand to get closer to the precious liquid, but the chains kept her kneeling. She was being kept just on the edge of turning irreversibly feral, being fed just enough blood every so often to keep her sanity from slipping away.

Kojurou was finally at the estate, too selfish and confused to obey Jin's request for him to never return. He entered her home and looked around, wondering where all the servants had gone.
"Hello? Is anyone home?" He called. Matsunaga stood at the top of the stairs, looking amused.
"Ah, you must be Katakura." He greeted. Kojurou looked and bowed.
"Hai. Kojurou desu. May I inquire as to who you are?" He asked. Matsunaga began to decend the stairs.
"Matsunaga Hisehide. Jin's husband." He replied and smirked when Kojurou turned pale.

If this was the man who Jin was married to, then Kojurou was staring a monster in the face. Jin was so receded into herself when she first met Kojurou, her smiles had been forced and terribly sad, eyes hollow. The more time he spent with her, the happier she seemed to grow, her personality blossoming and showing though her muted demeanor. Her smiles had been warm and gentle, as was her personality.
This was the man responsible for causing Jin such misery? Where was she now? What had happened to her servants?

"Where is Jin? Her servants?" Kojurou asked. Matsunaga moved to stand before Kojurou, hands behind his back.
"Her servants have been...let go," he answered, "but Jin is this way. Follow me." He turned to leave and Kojurou hesitantly followed.

Back
Top Bottom