Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Her face twisted in grief, the thought of Matsunaga getting his hands on any of the servants she employed causing her more pain than he could do to her physically. “Katakura.” She muttered, not letting go of him, but no longer looking at him either.

She felt her face flush with shame, shame that she would even for a moment agree that Kojurou was low pickings as her husband implied. Her grip tightened on him. “He is a far better man than you.” She said lowly.

She stumbled from how hard he hit her, bumping into the wall and holding her face. “It’s not like it’s hard to do.” She said bitterly, the words leaving her mouth before she even realized.

Blood started to drip down the wall from her wound, Jin gripping his wrist tightly, but holding her tongue.
“Jin-sama!” A servant had rounded the corner to find their lord at the mercy of her cruel husband.
“Leave the estate!” She ordered, face twisting with pain. “Tell everyone to leave, now!”

The servant looked terrified, looking from Matsunaga, then to Jin, who looked like she wanted to cry. She cared deeply for the humans she employed, and he used it to his advantage. “Do... Do as he says..” She whispered, and like that the servant was gone, off to tell the others, and to warn them not to leave the estate.
Jin gnashed her teeth, glaring at the floor. “Don’t hurt them.” It wasn’t clear if she was begging or demanding, voice shaking.

Jin flinched when he moved closer, grimacing at him putting his weight against her head. “Please..” She was going to beg now? Surely she could do much better than that.

Jin sunk to the floor, blood dripping from her head, the same emptiness slowly taking hold of her heart again. He was the last thing that made her feel alive, and Matsunaga was forcing her to send him away. How was she supposed to tell Kojurou? How would she word such a message? She felt tears slip down her face, sitting alone in the hallway.

Kojurou was about to make his way back when his phone rang. Seeing it was Jin, he answered it right away, "Jin-dono! I was just about to make my way back."

The line was quiet for a moment before Jin spoke. “Katakura-dono,” That was strange, she usually called him Kojurou, and she sounded like something was wrong.
“I’ve made a mistake, please don’t come back here- you aren’t welcome.” Her hand shook as she held the phone to her ear, her heart aching as she said such hurtful things, ending the call before she could hear his response.

He stood quietly for a moment before he pulled his phone away to look at the screen.
Matsunaga smirked as he played with Jin's hair, "You did the right thing."

She didn’t bother to stop the steady stream of tears that flowed down her face, not daring to jerk away from his grasp lest she anger him again.

He seemed to feed off of her suffering, enjoying every moment she was unhappy. She sat alone in the room, knowing there was no means of escape. He kept her servants on the estate grounds, knowing she would never leave them behind.

“So I see you’ve perverted even my own home.” She muttered, looking over the steel lined walls with disgust. “I’ve already told you, I’m not leaving without my family.” Family? Her pet servants? It was cute that she was continuing to play human.

She kept her eyes closed and her head turned away from him, lips pressed together firmly as he restrained her with the heavy chains. “This is abhorrent.” She whispered.

Back
Top Bottom