Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

He heard a muffled sob from her, body shaking as she did her best to glare her absolute hatred over her shoulder at him, tears falling down her face as he buried his cock deep inside her.

Hatred burned brightly in her eyes, tears dripping down her face. She didn’t really have many options other than to stay still or let him move he.

He was right about it being a quickie, and he was at least nice enough to pull out before he came inside her like he said. He cleared his throat and made a noise as he pulled away from her to clean up, "Thanks for that~"

Her eyes followed him as he moved away from her, full of rage and misery, looking like she wanted to kill him right there, but she was tied up, and he was free.

"I'll see you around~" Motochika winked and headed out of the room once he was redressed, leaving her as she was.

Matsunaga was sitting at his desk, looking over his museum papers before he called to have Jin summoned to his office.

It was a servant who replied to Matsunaga, and he sounded a little worried. “Jin-dono has yet to return from her travels, Matsunaga-sama, i-in fact she’s sent word that she is extending her leave..”

He could feel his servants fear through the com speaker. “Ye-Yes sir, she has been there this entire time..!”

Jin had been enjoying her time with Kojurou, the two of them both enjoying passionate time in the bedroom, as much as their time drinking tea and relaxing. Jin couldn’t go out during the day to walk with Kojurou through the gardens, so he had gotten her a parasol modified for vampires use. She was happy, smiling more often and even laughing on rare occasion, enjoying every moment with her lover.

Kojurou couldn't be happier, really. He was glad to have someone with his same interests to talk to. Sure, Masamune was decent company when he wasn't distracted with his games or music but Jin made it fun and enjoyable to be in another person's company.

Kojurou had already come and gone that day, having to leave suddenly after their love making when he had gotten a phone call from his lord. Jin paid no mind to it, knowing he was a busy man, allowing him use of their bathhouse before leaving- she had no idea the danger looming ever closer.

When there was a knock on the door, the servants assumed Kojurou had forgotten something and had come back for it. Upon seeing it was Matsunaga, they were too scared to call for Jin.

Jin was on the deck, enjoying the view of her gardens in the safety of shade away from the sun. She had no idea that her husband had arrived or that he was heading right for her, enjoying her last few moments of solitude and serenity.

Jin felt her entire body tense, and she turned to look at him, eyes wide. She hadn’t heard him enter the room at all, hadn’t smelled or sensed him. “Matsunaga, what are you doing here?”
Disgusting, completely disgusting, the stench of human was entirely and completely enveloping Jin.

He looked unamused, almost annoyed. "Just curious as to why my wife has extended her useless vacation and reeks of another man. A human, no less."

He could see the terror in her eye, smell it radiate off of her body. She clenched her fists and forced herself to look away from him. “You’ve had no need of me, I figured I wouldn’t be missed.” She said stiffly, entirely avoiding the other man part of the issue.

She turned her head away, shrugging him off her arm. “Do not touch me.” She said softly.

She cried out in pain as he pulled on her still wounded scalp, blood blooming on the bandages around her head. “I’m not going to let you kill him..!” She had always been too soft towards humans, it was disgusting, and why the Kawabe clan had died out as much as it had.

Jin stumbled out of the room after Matsunaga, holding the side of her head to try and ease the pain as she grabbed the back of his coat. “This isn’t your home..! You do not get to run rampant here!”

Back
Top Bottom