Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

What was Ren supposed to say? That he was sorry? He wasn’t, and he wouldn’t have said it, even if he could.

The phone only popped up with an error message reading: “No SIM card found”. Surely Ren wasn’t just carrying around a phone with no SIM card, so where was it?

Tears fell harder from Ren’s eyes, glinting with fear as he stared ahead at the ceiling, trying his hardest to move, even if an inch.

"That's assuming you've hidden it somewhere in your body." He remarked, "I guess we'll have to see, won't we..." He said and moved toward his tools.

Ren couldn’t move, couldn’t shake or scream or cry, only lay still as tears poured down his cheeks, making his makeup run. The knife in his chest was but a dull ache, but he was still fully aware and awake. He had hidden the SIM card as a precaution, he always had, but he couldn’t even give it up to Matsunaga even if he wanted to, it was like Matsunaga wanted to hurt him.

"Let's try a little dissecting, see if it isn't hidding in your insides." Matsunaga said as he came over with a razor sharp knife. He moved and dragged the knife slowly down Ren's chest under his collarbone and stopped just under his belly button.

Blood poured from the incision, and he could almost hear the scream that wanted to escape from Ren, eyes wide. He could feel the cut clearly, feel the knife sink into his flesh and split as he dragged the blade down his belly, but he was trapped inside his own body.

Matsunaga began poking around, as if looking for the card in his guts; making small remarks to himself like "no, not here","not there, either". He was truly a madman.

One thing Matsunaga did find, was a lack of female anatomy, outwardly having female genitalia, but inside, Ren didn’t have a uterus or ovaries, not even scar tissue or where they might have been.

Matsunaga scowled heavily, "How utterly disgusting. Chosokabe thought it funny to send me a transvestite. He even mutilated you to make it look real."

Ren found his comments hurtful, Ren wasn’t a transvestite, he was a man, this was his job, what did it matter how he got it done? He wished he could speak, wished he could move, he’d tell him off and spit in his face.

Matsunaga continued to dig around, making soft disgusted noises as he did so, before finally pulling his hand free and moving to wash it, "Well, no SIM card there.."

Ren had already passed out twice by that point, feeling like he was going to suffocate even though his breathing was still rather normal. His thoughts were a mess, and he couldn’t even focus on anything.

Ren wanted to cry, wanted to beg him to stop; he could endure pain, but this was an entirely different kind of pain. He couldn’t even give Matsunaga what he wanted, even if he wanted to.

It felt just like when Ren’s clients were too wound up and tried to start before Ren was even ready. It hurt, uncomfortable and every movement painful, and Ren couldn’t even grunt in discomfort, only able to have more tears flood down his face.

There was nothing inside his nethers, nothing that wasn’t supposed to be there. Where could Ren have possibly hidden the SIM card?

“I’ll tell you! I’ll fucking tell you! I’d even give it to you! Just please stop!!” Ren wanted to plead with him, beg him to stop.

Ren lurched forward with the blade as it was removed, a horrible scream escaping from him, having built up from being cut open, poked and prodded. He nearly got sick when he saw his belly still split open, starting to hyperventilate.

Back
Top Bottom