Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Yukimura was jerked from being spaced out, standing quickly and moving back to the far end of the room. “A-Akihime!? No! Stay back, it isn’t safe!”

His memories of the night before were hazy, and he had a terrible nightmare, he had drunk Akihime’s blood. “N-No I’m alright... Thank you.. Did Sasuke send you?”

Yukimura felt a sweat break out, starting on his neck. “I’m fine..” He felt his teeth start to ache again. “I-It’s not safe for you to be here, I’m ill..”

She shook her head, "I know what you are, Yukimura..." She said gently before pulling her collar down gently to show the bruised bite mark on her shoulder.

Yukimura felt like he was going to be sick, quickly looking away as the conflicting desire for him to feed again became overwhelming again. So it hadn’t been a dream? He had bit Akihime and drank her blood. “I’m sorry, it’s my illness... It drives me to commit perverse acts, forgive me.”

“What do you mean? How do you know? We’ve only just met!” He was a bit upset, but how could he not be? He hurt the nice girl at the corner store, his embarrassing illness had been exposed to someone other than Sasuke and the old couple who raised him.

He stared at her fangs for a moment before slumping down onto the bed, sitting in disbelief. “I don’t understand..”

“But I hurt you.” He said quietly. “How does that help me? How is it worth the outcome if I have to hurt others?”

“But I hurt people..!” He looked at her again and her heart hurt instantly- his face was twisted with despair, sadness, and fear. She knew it well, her father made her feel that every day she was with him.

He looked back to the floor, putting his head in his hands. “What does this mean? What do I do now?”

Yukimura looked up, his own face flushed red. “Y-You what..?” His embarrassment was overwhelmingly clear, completely thrown off track of his previous thoughts.

"A-Ah, it's nothing! S-Slip of the tongue!" She sputtered, just as embarrassed if not more so. She couldn't believe she just accidentally confessed to him.

Akihime’s three days were up, and as Amaya had promised, she personally took Yoshitsugu and Mitsunari to where Akihime was, silent the entire time she chauffeured them to the small village.

Akihime had no idea Yoshitsugu and Mitsunari were coming to take her home, just dreading the sight of Amaya so she would have to leave Yukimura and this cute little town for who knew how long.

Amaya’s face was bruised and she had a freshly split lip, but was otherwise unharmed, parking the car outside the shop Akihime worked at, feeling her own dread increase. How was she supposed to explain that Akihime was pretending to be human?

Akihime saw the car and prepared her speech to apologize up and down to Amaya but froze when she saw the bruises on her friend's face as well as her father and adopted brother come out of the car, "O-Oh God..."

Amaya held the car door open as Yoshitsugu and Mitsunari climbed out, closing it behind them and following them toward the connivence store, keeping her head down and her mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom