Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

"Daijoubu..." She whispered and moved closer, reaching to carefully untie the bamboo gag, "I'm not very tasty but please take what you can from me.."

As soon as the gag was out of his mouth, he lurched forward and bit down hard on her shoulder, and though his teeth weren’t long, they punctured her flesh well enough. He sucked greedily on her shoulder, even through the fabric of her shirt, unable to use his hands to move it away.

She gasped sharply and whined, tugging away the fabric for him, "D-Daijoubu...l-let me help..."
"What are you doing?!" Sasuke yelled, having come back when he realized she wasn't following.

Yukimura’s hands were still restrained with the chains, so Akihime would be able to get away from him with relative ease, but he didn’t stop feeding even when Sasuke came in.

"I just want to help..." She said gently, "He's suffering..."
"We keep him stunted for a reason...!" Sasuke argued. Akihime glared.
"Then tell me what it is!"
"I can't...!"

Yukimura suckled at the wound like a greedy babe to his mothers teat, and even though it tasted bitter and foul to him, he couldn’t get enough. His body found some relief with the liquid filling his stomach, if only slightly, and he was going to drain every drop she had.

She felt dizzy and forced herself to move away, looking when the wound didn't immediately heal.
"Oh Jesus.." Sasuke grabbed a rag and held it to her bite mark, "Let's go." He said and dragged her out.

Yukimura didn’t seem happy that his meal was leaving, struggling and growling as blood dripped down his face.

Amaya had the entire drive back to the estate to think of just how badly returning without Akihime would go, and by the time she got there, her nerves were beyond frazzled.
“Please forgive me, Yoshitsugu-sama, but Akihime-sama was insistent on staying a few days longer.”

Yoshitsugu's eyes were unamused. "Mitsunari." He said blandly and the teen immediately fell on Amaya, wrapping his hands tight around her throat.
"You know better than to fail me, Amaya." Yoshitsugu said.

Amaya felt the icy grip of fear digging its claws into her spine, and she instinctively tried to draw in a breath. “Forgive... me..!” She pleaded, eyes glued to Yoshitsugu with a look of fear.

Mitsunari released her and smacked her to the ground, kicking her and stepping on her repeatedly.
"Well, I do so hope Akihime is aware that she will share in your punishment." Yoshitsugu said.

Amaya was kicked around like a rag doll, dirtying her suit, and filling the room with her cries of pain. When she heard Yoshitsugu’s words, she didn’t her best to get onto her hands and knees in front of him while Mitsunari kicked her in the ribs. “Please allow for me to take her punishment as well!!”

“Please! Allow her mercy, I will take her punishment and she will return home!” She stayed at his feet refusing to budge.

She didn’t budge still. “Allow her to witness me taking her punishment in her place! I believe it will have much more affect than her taking a physical punishment!”

“I-I do not know, but please, allow me my request, I beg of you!” She kept her forehead pressed to the floor, shaking slightly.

Yoshitsugu scowled lightly before tapping the end of his cane against the ground. "Very well. She will have these final days and then you will show us where she has been hiding. Do not abuse this rare act of kindness."

Last edited:
Amaya nodded her head. “Thank you, Yoshitsugu-sama, I will not forget your kindness.”

He waved her off, not wanting to look at her further.

Akihime braved to leave the store the next night to see if Yukimura was still in his frenzy. She hung up the "Will Return Soon!" sign and rushed off to the fields, her chest aching with worry.

Yukimura was in fact still inside the small chamber beneath the barn, only now he was no longer in chains. He had a small cot down there, his urges having waned greatly since he fed from Akihime.

Back
Top Bottom