Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Akihime rushed out, looking panicked, "F-Father! Mitsunari...! Wh-What a pleasant surprise!"
"You're late." Yoshitsugu stated firmly. Akihime turned paler.
"H-Hai...forgive me.."

Amaya said nothing, didn’t try to argue or interject on behalf of Akihime, she didn’t even look at her.

"Let's go, Akihime." Yoshitsugu said. Akihime bit her lip.
"U-Um...I can't leave yet..."
"Why not?" Mitsunari huffed. Akihime lowered her gaze.
"I need to fulfill an order first..."

Akihime could almost feel her fathers displeasure, and her adopted brothers rage, but her attention was quickly brought away from them when she heard the familiar rumble of a truck coming down the road. Yukimura was coming right on schedule.

She hurried behind the counter to get the medicine ready for him when he walked in. How was she going to explain this to him? That she wouldn't be allowed to come back?

Yukimura had to pass the three odd looking folks standing just outside the shop, carrying a few sacks of dried corn under his arms.

Yukimura had to pull his eyes from the three, finding them a bit strange looking. “Ah, yes! I’ve brought the delivery as well.” He said.

"Arigatou...I'll let the old man know.." She said. Yoshitsugu watched Yukimura, something about him familiar but he couldn't place how.
"What is your name, boy?" He asked. Akihime felt her body tense, eyes widening slowly.

Yukimura perked and turned to look at Yoshitsugu, the young mans smell something so familiar.
“Yukimura, desu.” He said with a bow of the head.

Yukimura looked a little embarrassed. “I was an orphan... so the couple that raised me gave me their own.”

Yoshitsugu moved and pulled Yukimura's upper lip up to look at his fangs.
"Father!" Akihime pushed his hand away, "What are you doing?!"
"An orphaned vampire, hm? Much like Mitsunari here." Yoshitsugu said. Mitsunari narrowed his eyes slightly before looking away.

Yukimura’s face flushed and he quickly stumbled back, covering his mouth to try and hide his shame. “It... it isn’t like that..”

"Why don't you come back with us? We can help you, you know. Better than whatever these people are hoping to do." He stated. Akihime scowled.
"He's happy here, you can't just take him from his home."

“I... I can’t just leave my family..” He gave a nervous smile. “A-And beside, my family helps me with my condition..” He said, fiddling with his medication.

Yukimura wavered, letting his gaze drop to the floor. “My family... Helps with my black outs..”

Yukimura said nothing, staring down at the floor as he gripped his medicine so tightly his knuckles were white.

“I wouldn’t hurt anyone again...” He muttered, not able to bring his gaze up. “I hurt you..”

He stood frozen for a moment before nodding, not saying a word as he hurried out the door and back to his truck to return home.

Akihime moved to Yoshitsugu and rose her hand to strike him but Mitsunari forced her to the ground quickly.
"Shame on you, Akihime." Yoshitsugu scolded. She glared up at him but didn't struggle.
"You're a bastard." She hissed. Mitsunari punched her in the head and she whined.
"You will not speak to him like that!"

Back
Top Bottom