Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

Allison enjoyed sexually tormenting her teen lover. She quickly tied her hands behind her back and bound her ankles. Finally she took duct tape and sealed her mouth shut.

She laid back on her side, watching her gagged and bound fiancee wriggle around on the bed.
"I don't know which one of us will be tied and gagged like that," she said, giggling....
"It will be our wedding night....maybe both of us?....wouldn't that be the ultimate torture to have both of us bound the way you are right now, wriggling around and unable to pleasure each other?"

While Tiffany laid there squirming around and moaning, Allison went to her laptop and began looking for wedding gowns and honeymoon lingerie.....

"MMMMMHH" Tiffany began to scream being hampered by the tape. She moved her hips without knowing very well what she was trying or what she would achieve with that, because moving them only felt more friction with the toy. The blonde was somewhere between pleasure and despair "MMMMMUUHHHHMMH" raised her voice again moaning, she did not know how long this torture will last, minutes ?, hours ?. The only thing she knew was that little by little her mind was going blank and she was going crazy

Allison taunted her, showing her the screen.
"How's this one?," she asked, the gown appearing, knowing full well that her bride-to-be was far too occupied, thrashing around as she was forced to cum yet again.

"God, I love the smell of dripping pussy juice," she said as she removed the gag and untied Tiffany but leaving the pelvic harness intact, the Hitachi still in place.

"If it makes you feel any better," she said giggling...."feel free to bind and gag me like that....matter of fact, I'm suprised you didn't do it first...."
She continued to display the various gowns on the screen.
"What do you think of this strapless one?," she asked....."should we both wear identical gowns?....God, I love planning weddings!"

How their respective families would react to their announcement would of course be another matter. She didn't know Tiffany's family but she did know her own....her incest loving older sister might approve of the idea but what about her parents and younger siblings?

With desperation and some anger, she took Allison's computer out of her hands, leaving it on the floor with care that it did not break, although her legs were shaking and she had trouble moving through the harness, she took the ropes and as strong as she could tied her brunette and sat her on her lap, introducing two fingers without warning and biting her breasts, she had to satisfy the hunger inside. She could not think of anything even in the wedding, because her body just wanted get Alli back.

The look on Tiffany's face scared Allison....she knew the instant she untied her lover that, not only would it backfire on her, but that Tiffany might not be happy about being restrained and gagged. For the first time since they had been together, Allison had a feeling she went one step too far.

"Tiffany.....darling.....maybe I went.....'UUUUUUUGH!"
The teacher was suddenly gagged, hands tied behind her and perched on Tiffany's lap. The teen lover was in full control.
Allison grunted as she felt fingers invading her pussy, plunging in and out....her tits were being fondled, her nipples bitten.
The woman squirmed back and forth on Tiffany's warm soft lap. Secretely, even though they initially agreed that one of them wouldn't stay the dominant personality, Allison was enjoying the way the girl was treating her.

There was fire in Tiffany's eyes and blood. Uncontrolled, she tore off her harness. And she left her beloved on her belly, exposing her beautiful ass. Tiffany grabbed the buttocks of the brunette and licked up and down tasting the juices of her fiancée, who was already wet.
She took the Hitachi Magic Wand and press it into Allison's pussy at the fullest power it had while she inserted two fingers into the asshole.
That was no longer Tiffany, not at least the one who was controlling her body because she was blind of lust.

Allison looked up at Tiffany, a gag still in the teacher's mouth....If this was the kind of domination the woman craved, then like it or not she was about to experience it. She laid on her belly, hands bound behind her, moaning and squealing as Tiffany grabbed her ass cheeks.
The Hitachi was now imbedded in Allison's cunt.....as it buzzed away on full power, she squirmed and wiggled as she was forced to cum.
A puddle of nectar now laid beneath her as she felt fingers invading her tight ass.....

"MMMMMMPH!!!.....MMMMMMPH!!!!"
all her pleas went unanswered as Tiffany played the role of a domme and evidently enjoyed it. Allison pulled and yanked on her wrist restraints, trying to move away but Tiffany pinned her down.

Something inside Tiffany moved, she saw things clearly again, as if she had come out of the trance she saw that maybe she had made a mistake. She removed the toy from Allison, she untied her and she uncovered the mouth of the older "I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry, I do not know what happened to me, forgive me, I hurted you?" Tiffany said beginning to worry, she did not understand what she had seized her, helped her fiancee to sit up carefully "something blinded me and has taken over me, I'm so sorry" Tiffany said ducking her head. Saying that, she got up and went to the bathroom to refresh her face.
And breaking the only rule they had in the house she put on her pajama. When she returned to the room, she crawled under the sheets of the bed. "I'm really sorry, seriously ..." she said closing her eyes, trying to fall asleep even if she really could not

Last edited:
Allison laid there on her back panting, licking her lips as the gag was removed.
She sat on the side of the bed, half unknowing what had just happened....before she had a chance to speak her peace, Tiffany made an abrupt exit into the bathroom.

Allison watched as the girl slipped on a pair of pajamas, then shook her head. This wouldn't do...not only had the girl put clothes on, which was an already established 'no-no', but jumping under the covers without even inviting her lover to bed.

"Ok," she said, pulling back the covers. "First, these aren't allowed," she continued as she stripped the pajamas off her lover.
She turned off all the lights and slid under the sheets, then laid on her side facing her babydoll.
"Second.....I enjoyed you dominating me....did you see the wetness under my tummy?"
She took Tiffany's face with her hands and kissed her.

Tiffany let her beloved take off her clothes, deep down her soul there was nothing else that she liked more. She replied with a slow kiss "But you were not enjoying it, I saw you and I heard you ..." said the blonde, wrapping her legs with Allison's "You were complaining, you try to separate, but I did not leave you, I'm so sorry" Tiffany replied, with kind of sadness "I've crossed the line"

Allison gently slipped a finger into Tiffany's pussy but just left it deep inside....she liked the sensation of warm wetness.
"You saw me struggling, squirming around, moaning and squealing," she explained...."I LOVED it....!"
She began to slowly finger fuck her lover.
"No line was crossed," she continued....."in fact, I'd like you to treat me like that a lot more often! If you feel a wild streak coming on....then go for it.....we're gonna be married soon and I want my wife to be unashamed about what she wants to do..."

She sped up the fingering as she continued to kiss her lover then move onto her nipples, kissing and licking them.
"Now...be a good girl and cum for me before we go to sleep...."

Tiffany would have answered her girlfriend, but she hugged feeling her fingers inside her "mmmmmh" moans is all she could let go. Se kissed her brunette moving her tongue inside her very slowly. When her fiancee raised the speed of her fingers she held on tightly to her, until finally she came. Closing her eyes, holding Allison's arm and beginning to fall asleep she whispered "I love you".Finally she was deeply asleep

The next morning after the alarm went off, the girls jumped in the shower, had a quick 'touchy-feely' and grabbed an equally quick breakfast, Allison dropped Tiffany off just short of the school as she'd been doing for the past week.

The day's class was uneventful, despite Allison teasing Tiffany by wearing a bra with paper thin cups and Tiffany dressing almost as sexy.
But about 5 minutes before the end of the day bell rang, a messenger stopped by the classroom with a note.....Allison was to report to Administration right after class. She shot a worried glance at Tiffany just as she was leaving....she wanted to show emotion but didn't dare attract attention....after all, their nemesis Jessica was still around.

"Sit down Allison," the school Principal said, waving toward a chair facing the desk. To Allison it felt like the Spanish Inquisition and she knew what the subject matter would be.

"As you are no doubt aware," he continued....."talk has been going around the school about you having an affair with a student...Even though you have tenure, accusations of improper sex with students have cost more than a few teachers their career, sending at least one of your colleagues to Prison. One of your students have given a written statement supporting these charges...."
Allison knew it had to be none other than Jessica.....

But she had an ace to play. Allison faced the Principal eye to eye.
"I know exactly who it was that gave you the statement," she replied....and before you read me the riot act, let me say a couple things in my defense....In our state, 18 is legal age for marriage, and if you ask to see the ring on my wife's hand, you'll notice it's a wedding ring....yes, I'm insisting that my wife stay in school until she graduates but she's legal age and there's nothing on the books against having my wife attend the same school that I'm teaching in.... Now, will that be all?"

The principal shook his head and ended their meeting. She pulled their bluff, knowing they wouldn't go to Tiffany, demanding to see proof on her ring finger. It was an engagement ring and not a wedding ring, but it was a moot point.

Allison could hardly wait for Tiffany to meet her at home so they could discuss what happened, and while they were at it, they had wedding details to discuss. That upcoming Saturday they would go to David's Bridal and try on gowns.

Allison took a little longer than normal to return, and when she got home Tiffany was waiting at the door "I know we have to talk about a lot of things, but this is also important ... I want to show you something"

"I want to show you what I'm going to do when I finish high school." Tiffany took the brunette's hand and led her to an old building. They entered in, the blonde led Allison through the corridors, from the rooms came the sound of different instruments, different genres of music, singing voices, laughing voices, and serious voices giving instructions, they must have been the mentors. Tiffany came to a door and opened it. It led to a fairly large room, with a piano and wide mirrors. The girl sat at the piano making signs for her girlfriend to sit next to her. And she started to play it while she talked "since I was very little I knew that my passion was music, since I have use of memory I have studied in academies for dancing,singing, playing instruments, acting, modeling ... even I had my disney era "she laughed" when I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I'm angry, that's what makes me connect with myself and express what i've inside, This site has been my second home for most of my life. "she started playing other song and began to sing.

Time after, three girls entered. "Fany!" shouted at once "we recognized your voice as soon as we heard it" the blonde got up and runned to hug those girls who were friends of Tiffany's childhood who had grown up in the same world. Tiffany turned around "Girls ... I introduce you to my fiancee Allison" the other girls look surprised at Tiffany then she said smiling "Alli, they are Elena, she plays the fiddle, Chloe, she is an actress and Emily a singer and a dancer." The friends came over to say hello "I'm sorry if we interrupt something" said Chloe -- a Redhead who came from Scotland-- "your girl is really hot" said Emily -a half Japanese half Vietnamese girl- looking at Tiffany "Em!" said the flushed blonde. "Where have you been all this time?" we've missed you a lot" said Elena -a Latin beauty- the friends hugged and a sixth person appeared in that room. It was Carmen - a lady with a firm but kind face, with black skin tone, about 50 years old - the mentor of the four girls. "Good afternoon Tiffany, we had not seen you for days, we were starting to worry" Tiffany smiled "I'm sorry, I've been kind of... busy". Carmen looked at Allison "She is ... my fiancee i have brought her here to know this," said Tiffany. "Nice to meet you, I wanted to know who would win the heart of an angel like Tiffany" Carmen said shaking Allison's hand. "I'm leaving now, but Tiffany, contact me when you can, I have great news to give you" the lady winked and left the room, the same did the 3 friends. And Tiffany laughed again "it's a little crazy ... but I love it"

Allison was at first nervous, being introduced to girls who were for the most part, Tiffany's age.
After a while however, she began to be amazed. Not only were her fiancee's friends extremely talented, but so was Tiffany!

This was a side of her she never knew exsisted, but then again, they had only been together a short time and there was still much of each other to discover.
Allison was relieved to be introduced to Carmen...at least this woman was older than she was for a change.
"Pleasure to meet you," she replied...."yes, Tiffany captured my heart from day one, but I had no idea she was this talented..."

After everyone left Allison went to the piano and motioned for Tiffany to sit on the bench next to her.
"Please babydoll?....I'd love to hear you again....just for me?"
As she sat down, Allison looked over to her. "to say I was suprised is an understatement....your friends are all as talented as they are beautiful and I'm glad Carmen is mentoring you. Tell you what....after you graduate I'll pay for whatever music career you want to pursue.....teaching is my life and I can see now that this is yours.....what kind of wife would I be if I didn't nuture your potential career?"
She kissed her teen angel....

"Now....why don't you play for me a little before we go back home...."

She returned the kiss and sit back at the piano, and she started playing again. "Actually, sometime ago before I met you I did an audition to enter in a company...and i guess that are the grate news of Carmen....but not everything is so easy. if i'm in, the company will pay everything, vocal and dance trainers, clothes, albums, lives.... everything. And when i debut i'll have to pay that dept, and all the money will go to them.....maybe i should get another job while I start my career, or i could not pay my part of the taxes" Tiffany after a while playing she started to sing again

Allison was entranced by the angel voice that was coming out of her teen lover. Everything about this girl was so amazing....

"I'll finance your career, like I said," she replied after kissing her again. "I don't want you to get a job that would keep you away from me.....we'll be married soon and life as newlyweds will be challenging enough as it is...After you graduate I'll get a teaching job at the college....hours are a little better and the pays's a lot more....."

She gazed over at the incredible wonder perched next to her.

"you and I will have to go and meet your family and after that, mine....once that's done we'll buy our gowns and get married....I can't wait to have such a wonderful songbird dressed up in white lace...."

While they were walking down the street Tiffany heard a lot of noise and curiously pulled Allison's arm, she wanted to discover what it was. "It's a fair!" and it had everything, roller coasters, a ferris wheel, food stands, booths to take pictures, stands with games that you never win because they are tricked .... "Come on, come on" as if she was little girl started running around the place , with some money she bought the tickets. "Can we go to the attractions first?" later, they were taken out some photos and finally Tiffany bought cotton candy "I love the fairs" she said with her mouth full

Last edited:
Allison hadn't been to a fair in decades but she let herself be led by the arm to this one.
She loved watching her lover....Tiffany was acting like a little girl, the same way Allison was when those little Mom and Pop impromptu fairs came to town. They would put up the rides and stands on a Friday night, spend the weekend and vanished by mid day Sunday.
The smell of freshly made popcorn and cotton candy was everywhere. Tiffany looked so adorable with the food in her mouth...

They went to the photo booth, closed the black curtains and put Tiffany on her lap, took some shots then another with them kissing each other.
They went on a whirling ride, laughed and giggled their way through a hall of mirrors and a fun house and threw baseballs at stacked bottles.
Allison went to a dart throwing game and was suprisingly good.....she won a large stuffed pink and white teddy bear and gave it to Tiffany. It was a magical night for the two......

Tiffany was doing little jumps as they walked towards the house, she felt really happy. "Did you have fun?" She said laughing "I love you" she said when they reached the door. When they entered the room, she remembered Carmen's words and took out her cell phone to call her "Carmen, I'm sorry to disturb you, I hope I did not wake you up ... yes ... what ?! Are you serious?" She sat on the couch "Yes! Yes ... I understand, thank you, thank you very much" Tiff got up again and began to celebrate throughout the room. She took Allison by the hand and threw her on the bed, putting herself on top of her. "I've passed the audition! I can't believe it," she began to spread kisses all over her face. "You are infront of the new artist of Jyp Entertainment, I'll start preparing the debut when I graduate ... not before the wedding of course" she kissed Allison again this time more deeply

Last edited:
"Oh my GOD," Allison said, kissing her....."Well, I guess congratulations are in order...."
Truth is, she wasn't exactly overjoyed. She heard about young singing sensations that quickly put aside their pasts for an uncertain but highly profitable future, and she hoped their situation wasn't one of them.

"Think you'll need a manager?," she asked....."Don't have experience but at least that way we could be together.....but either way it looks like the wedding will be pushed ahead.....time to go back to the bridal shop again...."

"Of course the wedding will go on" she left another kiss on the lips of Allison and got up to the kitchen and looked for two glasses and a bottle of wine, "I know that in theory I should not drink, but the celebrations are celebrations" she gave one of the full glasses to Allison and began to drink from hers "I have really waited for this for so long, the hours and hours of rehearsal, the diets, the sacrifices ... everything in the end is worth it ..."

She got up to the window "I will be able to share my music, they will see me dance and act " she turned to Allison" and I would not have had a better life partner by my side than you " she leaved the glass on a side, after the brunette gave a drink to hers,she sat down next to Alli and caressing her hair began to kiss her slowly, carefully took the cup from her hand leaving it on the floor and laid her on the bed while she unbuttoned her shirt little by little. Tiffany ran her tongue carefully through the mouth of the brunette, beginning to feel the heat that always caused Alli on her.

Last edited:
"Your so very talented," Allison replied...."I'm almost jealous...I know your'e gonna have such a bright future and I'll be so proud to be your wife...."
Inside however her heart was hurting....she had visions in her mind about her teen angel becoming such a success and slowly but surely leaving Allison behind. She heard of such things happening to celebrity couples and saw no reason why it couldn't happen to them.
Until then, she would put on a brave face and support Tiffany.....

Allison laid on her back, peeling off her clothes then laying naked while her babydoll did a slow striptease before laying on top of her....their kisses were beyond passionate, almost yearning.....Allison kissed her lover with all the life she had in her, desperately wanting to show Tiffany how much she loved her and what she'd miss if they ever parted for her career.

Tiffany had her career in her hands, but no way she was going to let Allison go, she was lucky to have met such a precious and wonderful woman. She finished undressing and stroked her thighs and stuck to her, trying to make sure there was no distance between them, as if they could melt. Tiffany began to move to rubbing their cunts, creating friction that let out soft moans from the blonde's mouth. She took Alli's waist doing the movements with more hardness. After spending some time kissing her she took the wine glass and spilled a little on the body of the brunette. She licked every drop. She knew that by doing that she was making a mess everything but she did not care at that moment.

Allison began moaning and panting, their bodies soon glistening with sweat as the teen nymph mashed her young soft cunt tight against the woman's, making them both wet and red.
The girl took some wine, dripped it all over Allison's quivering pulsating body and started licking it up. Allison squirmed and turned her body so some of the wine would drip down over her slit.

"If.....'UUUUGH!', your'e gonna lick it up," Allison panted....."I think some of it dripped down on my cunt...."
This was truly paradise, Tiffany's slurping sounds mixed with Allison's moaning. As they mashed down on each other, Allison reached down to take Tiffany's dark tan nipples and began to twict and play with them.....

Back
Top Bottom