Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

Tiffany did what the girl asked and followed her to her room. After placing the candles and listening to the sweet words of Allison. Tiffany stuck to the brunette and began to caress her, face, arms, torso ... "that word is the perfect one " Tiffany laughed lightly "and nothing would make me happier, I love you too". Soon, a hunger for the body of Allison took possession of Tiffany, both laid down in the bed. Beginning to make love, Tiffany stroked, licked, kissed and bit every part of her now girlfriend, she wanted to know every inch of her body.

The brunette's wishes were commands for her "you can do to me everything you want," she said, letting the older fulfill her desires. Although she wanted to touch her, when Allison tied her up and started playing with her ass and vagina, she felt that she was burning. "A-Alli ..." Tiffany began to moan of pleasure louder and louder everytime. Tiffany's body quickly reacted, with her hips and pelvis giving small spasms.

Last edited:
Tiffany looked so sexy, so erotic laying there on her belly, her hands tied.....Allison brought out her trusty Hitachi Magic Wand, the toy guaranteed to induce orgasms. She pressed the half rounded head up tight against the girl's pussy and turned it on full power.....as it buzzed away, she continued to lick and kiss the girl's tight asshole before finally wetting a finger and gently pushed against her hole before popping it in.
"I promise to be gentle, lover," she said as she slowly began finger fucking the girl's ass.

After Tiffany came, Allison sucked out every dew drop then got up.
"My turn......please?," she asked as she turned on her back with legs open, inviting her beautiful teen lover inside.
"Please make love to me Tiffany," she begged, untying the girl's hands.....
What was it about this girl that made Allison fall for her so easily, despite all the rules and regulations? was it simply her age, her body or was it something more, something she couldn't explain?
Whatever it was made Allison fall in love.

"Anything for you Tiffany," she purred....."I'll do whatever you want, be whatever you want....I LOVE YOU...."
She heard stories about situations like this.....while in college she heard of a young man that told an older woman he loved her. The rumors were that at first the sex was great until he began forcing her to do things. She would be bound and gagged, spreadeagled on a bed while he took tools and tortured her nipples......and other things much worse. When she had enough, he blackmailed her, threatening to send pics and videos all over the internet and to her place of work. She had no choice but to comply.....
In the back of Allison's mind she prayed that this situation wouldn't end up like the story she heard. She didn't want to know why Tiffany fell for a woman 8 years older, and she didn't care.....all she knew was that she had fallen in love with a ravishing erotic angel.

Tiffany was experiencing sensations that she had never felt and she was glad that it was her brunette who would show them to her. Biting the pillow she felt the spasms of pleasure that made her come.

As soon as the brunette untied her, she didn't waster a moment by placing herself on top of her and grabbing the older's arms and placing them over her head. She left wet kisses in her mouth. "I love you, Alli ... I love you" she ran her tongue through Allison's lips in a circle. And she began her kissing path, first she stopped on her neck, licked and kissed causing soft moans from the brunette. She restrained herself from being rough enough to leave marks. She continued down to the area of her breasts and one hand massaged one of the breasts and the other breast was licked and sucked, she played with the nipple with her tongue. The other hand began to explore the rest of the body. When she finished licking and kissing the other breast she continued and finally reached the desired area, she took the thighs and began to kiss and lick them little by little, opened the legs of her beloved and contemplated her desirable pussy which began to lick as if it were her nectar, focused the movements of the tongue in the clitoris and introduced two fingers inside her that started to get in and out at a progressive speed, with her eyes fixed on the face of the teacher, she loved to see her feeling pleasure. She was so beautiful ...
she stopped licking and while she was fingering her, she approached the girl again and with her free hand she took the brunette's hand while she kissed her and her fingers were getting faster and faster.

Allison moaned while Tiffany brought her into an erotic heaven.
"Oh Tiffany!," she cried out......"Oh my God....'ooooooooh...."
Good God, was this nymph really only 18???? she knew every pleasure point on her body....
Allison's nipples instantly perked up and became hard as stone as the girl licked and sucked on them. Her body was nothing more than a very willing playtoy for this girl, to do whatever she pleased with.
She opened her legs wide as the girl focused attention on the teacher's pussy. It had been a long time since anyone had gotten her so close to climaxing this quickly.....she moaned as she felt the girl's fingers enter her already wet cunt.

"Fuck me," she begged, her thigh trembling. "Oh yes......oh....yes...YEEEESSSS!!!!!{
Allison arched her back, closed her eyes and screamed as she came almost violently.....she SQUIRTED!...for the first time in her life!
Allison's moans were stifled as the girl kissed her, their tongues quickly making love to each other as their lips melted together....

Tiffany satisfied, she pulled her hand out of Allison's pussy and smiling licked her fingers full of her juice. She kissed again caressing her body but this time more tenderly, she laid by her side staring at her, "I love you" she repeated "I'm in love with you Allison, and I want to be with you, no matter the cost" after saying this embraced the naked body of the older posing her head on her chest

Last edited:
The two intertwined love birds laid together for a long time. Finally, Allison got up, gathered up her bra and panties and placed Tiffany's on the bed as well.
"Let's get dressed and have our dinner," she said...."the weather's warm enough we can eat outside on the patio with just our underwear on....."

She gave Tiffany a playful giggle, took the candles and brought them out to the patio table. The food had by now gotten cold so it was microwaved and brought back outside.
Tiffany looked so beautiful and inviting, sitting in that patio chair with only a bra and panties on.....
She spoon fed her teen lover, bites at a time, all the while glancing at the girl's young supple tits.

once dinner was finished she led Tiffany over to the couch. Once again she stripped her lover, took off her own bra and panties, had the girl lay on her back on Allison's lap while they watched TV..they kissed each other, fondled each other's tits until it was getting late. Unfortunately Allison had to teach the next morning and Tiffany had to get home.

Tiffany was having the best evening of her life, it was as if both girls were in their own world where no one bothered them. Every time the brunette touched her she felt that she was in heaven. "Please, Alli, I don't want to leave and I know you don't want me to go ... I'll lie to my parents, I don't care ... and tomorrow you could give me a ride in the morning" she said kissing the brunette's neck softly

Allison was overjoyed but also cautious...the last thing they wanted was for someone from the school to see them in a car together early in the morning...

but Tiffany was so beautiful and loving...
"You know I don't want you to leave either," she replied ... "My heart aches whenever we're apart...ok, please stay overnight with me...I'll make us an early breakfast.."

Allison took her lover back to the bedroom, pulled back the covers and climbed in, nuzzling and kissing until they both fell asleep...

"yey," Tiffany whispered in a way. of celebration , she returned to the bed that she already felt like her own. She curled up on the sheets and hugged Allison, and between her kisses she fell asleep.
The next morning, she heard the alarm clock and really didn't want to get out of bed, she let the older one get up earlier, with eyes still closed she raised her voice "I have no clothes to wear, I can not go with the red dress, they would get crazy, can I wear something yours? "

Nothing felt better to Allison than the feeling of that warm soft gorgeous teen next to her...it felt so.. natural.

neither of them wanted to get out of bed when the alarm went off..lucky for them, Allison always set it early so she had time to shower and eat.
She dragged the half awake Tiffany out of bed, propping her up against the bathroom doorway while she turned on the shower.
once in they soaked each other up, but not until they fingered each other first.

"Lucky for you", the teacher said..." I think we both wear the same size, but I think you have bigger tits.. "

They had to be careful, Allison dropping off her lover around the back of the school before parking in the faculty lot and going into the school.

The two lovers gave each other a quick kiss before saying goodbye, and the teenager ran to the door before anyone could see them. But it was too late, a cell phone took a picture.
It was Jessica, secretly she was obsessed with Tiffany and she hated that the blonde would have gone with another without even notice her. She looked at the photo with anger and desire for revenge. She would end that relationship and Tiffany would be hers. She kept her composure and entered the class like the other students. The rest of the morning seemed normal. A slight and discreet flirtation between the teacher and the student, Jessica had noticed some time ago and her blood boiled for it. Time before the last bell rang to go home Jessica pretending to be Tiffany left a note discreetly on the teacher's desk "let's meet after school"

Getting that stolen kiss from Tiffany made Allison feel she was doing something wrong and secretely enjoying it....In reality, she was....she was breakin a multitude of rules set in stone and although she was worried that she could lose her tenure at the school, she was so hopelessly in love with Tiffany that she didn't care.
What she failed to see was the click of a cell phone camera, and Jessica was at the control.

The class went on as always, including some eye catching and smiling between one particular student and teacher.
Allison almost didn't see a post it note left on her desk that read ,'let's meet after school...'
She would've preferred to meet her lover in the privacy of her apartment, but what the hell....this was where the affair started.
After the end of day bell rang and the school emptied, Alliison hurriedly finished grading her papers, filed them and got ready for a little after school romp with Tiffany.
She sat on the edge of her desk, crossing and re crossing her legs, nervously awaiting her teen lover.
Finally she saw an outline at the door and saw the doorknob move.....

"Come in sweetheart, but be quiet," she whispered....

To Allison's surprise Jessica's shadow appeared by the door, smiling, but not with a good smile but a disturbed one. "Well, well, well ..." she went slowly closer to Allison "you thought your darling would show up here, right? ....You were wrong", with Allison's nervous look, she continued talking "you're going to break up with her , you will not touch her, you will not even look at her ... because she's mine, she belongs to me, she must love me" she took out her cell phone "or I'll send this and i'll ruin your life"Jessica started showing her the photos, not only had one of the kiss of that day, she had also taken pictures and videos through a window when they had sex for the first time in that same class "you decide ..." she began to laugh and rudely put the teacher down on the desk. Because Allison was trying to free herself from Jessica's hands, she hit her and pushed her hard on the table and tied her hands with a rope, when that part of her body was already immobilized, she converted the mouth with a piece of American masking tape to shut up her screams.

Tearing the clothes of the bottom part, violently got her fingers in and out from her pussy "is this what you like?" With the free hand aggressively began to squeeze and shake the teacher's breasts, listening as Allison asked her to stop, but this only made her enjoy it more. "Do you like young girls to fuck you, huh?" She said feeling the inevitable juices that came out of Allison's pussy. She started to push more aggressively and pulled a vibrator out of the bag, which she inserted into Allison's anus. She kept hearing the cries of the teacher of anguish "scream everything you want, nobody will hear" she continued laughing, after raped the teacher for a while "you're warned ... stay away from her....don't make me come back for you, it will be much worse" ... she took out her fingers and left with the proves.

Allison was shocked that it was Jessica that came through the door. At first she assumed the girl wanted to talk about her grades, but then she saw the photos and her heart sank....
No, no, this can't be happening, the voice in her head exclaimed.....no one could've seen us.....

But Jessica did and was obviously going to use what she had to blackmail her, to force her to stop seeing Tiffany. If this girl had feelings for her teen lover, she never shown any signs of affection.

"No, I won't!," she cried...."I won't stop seeing her.....we're.......""
Just then the girl shoved the teacher over the edge of the desk, her tits mashed down....
"What are you DOING?" she cried out as Jessica tied her hands behind her back, then muffled her sounds with duct tape.
She struggled while Jessica pulled her skirt and panties down to her knees, then proceeded to rape and sodomize her.

Allison moaned through the tape gag, yanking at her wrist restraints while Jessica finger fucked her.....Allison was extremely sensitive and despite her resistance, she felt wetness developing. She tried to push out the vibe imbedded in her tight ass but it was no use.
Finally Jesssica stopped, gave Allison a final warning and left, leaving Allison gagged and hunched over the table, crying.
She stayed there for a few minutes then began searching for something to untie her hands with. Finally she noticed the sharp edge of the blackboard and began moving her hands up and down till the rope broke.
Taking off the tape she began crying.

She took out her phone and called her lover.

"Tiffany," she sobbed....."Jessica just raped me.....please......please find a way to come to my apartment?....we have to discuss something....."
She hung up the phone, pulled the intruder out of her ass, threw it away then drove off to her apartment.

as soon as she began to hear the terrible words of her beloved, she began to tremble and cry "no .... she ...no.... I'm sorry, I'm going there right now" took her cell and her keys and ran to Allison's house, tears still pouring from her eyes, why she would have done something like that to the teacher? Nothing made sense. She started to knock on the door desperate and as soon as Allison opened the door she hugged her and kissed her delicately. She was still crying. "I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry."

Allison hugged her lover close and kissed her, tears streaming down her face.....
"She hurt me," she sobbed....."she really hurt me...I never felt so violated and humiliated in my life...."

She began to pace around the living room.
"Tiffany, what are we going to do?....your friend will ruin my career, ruin our lives, destroy our chance to be together. I don't know what to do...."

She went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine....her hands were so shaky she dropped it, glass breaking on the floor. She poured another, then came back out to the living room.
"Tiffany, I love you with all my heart," she continued, still shaking as she brought the glass to her lips.
"If we can't get our hans on her cell phone, she'll use those pics and video to blackmail us.....to ruin me....OH MY GOD Tiffany, she video'd us having sex on that table!!!!"
She sat down, feeling the blood rush from her face....she almost felt like she would pass out.

"I don't know what to do.....maybe....maybe if you could get your hands on that phone and delete it, we might have a chance....if not, I'll have to leave because I'm sure the Board will fire me....or worse....."

Tiffany's heart was breaking when she saw her beloved so hurt and she couldn't believe that her best friend had lied to her in that way, she felt anger and impotence. She went to the kitchen and cleaned the glass and wine from the floor as best she could, she didn't want any more accidents.

Se returned to the living room where she sat with Allison and began to caress her gently "you don't know how it hurts me to see you like this, I love you, more than words could possibly say and I don't want to ruin your life. It would not be fair" kissed the head of the brunette "maybe ... this idea will not make you very happy ... but I could meet with her to go to dinner or something, that she thinks she has won ..., and as soon as I have the opportunity, I steal her the cell phone " she said gently stroking Allison's hands trying to calm her down.

The idea of her lover going to their betrayer didn't sit well with Allison but she saw no other alternative.
"Alright," she said, her head down in defeat. "At least it'a plan.....we can't take a chance on her destroying our lives.....call me as soon as you can get your hands on that phone and we'll destroy it together....."
She got up and held her lover close, kissing her passionately.......

"Tiffany, I love you more than life itself.....I already know I can't go on without you.....if this doesn't work, I may have to run, to get out of state.....I know this is hard for a girl your age to fathom, but if worst case scenario happens, would you consider going with me?"

This wasn't fair! she finally met the girl of her dreams then along comes this little devious jealous bitch trying to destoy their happiness....if Jessica wanted Tiffany that bad, she should've made a play for her before Allison did.....tough shit bitch! she ahd Tiffany and wasn't about to let her go....maybe, just maybe she would kidnap her and take her on the run.....

Tiffany's eyes sparkled, she knew there were chances that things would go wrong. Leaving her family and her friends ... all that had no meaning if she could not be with the love of her life "I would go with you to the end of the world if it is necessary" She took with both hands the face of the girl and kissed her again with passion "trust me, there will be no problems" caressed Allison's back carefully in case she had any injury, she didn't want to hurt her anymore.

She didn't know if Jessica could commit another madness so trembling took the phone and with the other hand grabbed Allison's hand so she wouldn't feel so bad, and called that monster "Je-jessica? ....." She took air feeling a pressure in the chest "would you like ... to go to dinner tonight somewhere? ... Yes, of course .... see you" Tiffany hung up and lay the phone to the couch. On the other side Jessica was really happy, at last her plan was working and Tiffany would be with her. "She told me that she will pick me up on my house" the blonde said to Allison

Allison smiled weakly after her young lover said she'd go with her no matter where. She didn't like the idea of uprooting Tiffany and taking her away from her friends, family and school.
God, she was in love with a teenager!!!!!

"I.....I trust you with my life," she replied, kissing her lover, then sitting down, wincing from the pain she still had from the vibe rammed up her ass. She still found it hard to believe that she had just been raped by Jessica....

"Please Tiffany," she begged....'Please be careful....there's no telling what that jealous bitch might do....hell, she might even rape you!"
With that, she got up, took the girl to her car and drove her home, making sure to park across the street so her parents wouldn't get wise. After dropping her off, she returned home.
Pouring another glass of wine, she began to walk in circles around the living room, cell phone in the other hand, waitinbg to pick up the second Tiffany called.

She really didn't want to flee, especially with a teenager in tow, but Tiffany vowed to go with her....

Tiffany really didn't want to spoil this opportunity, maybe it's the only one they would have, she wanted her brunette to be with her so she would do whatever it took. Nervous began to prepare, she didn't want to dress for someone so horrible, but there was no other way. As she dressed her eyes were filled with tears remembering the Jessica of the past, which would never return. At 8 pm she saw Jessica's car through the window, took a deep breath, and went down the stairs when she heard her mother say "Dear, lately you spend a lot of time away from home, is everything okay?" the teen looked at her mother with a smile, "yes mom, don't worry" she hugged her and went to Jessica's car.

She opened the door and sat down trying to make the anger not bother the plan. Jessica greeted Tiffany with a kiss on the cheek "how's doin my favorite blonde?" Jessica asked smiling "well ... very well" said Tiffany looking away. Jessica started driving to the restaurant "you know, I'm so glad you called me, I wanted to spend time with you ..." During dinner, Tiffany tried to play along as best she could, she was the best at the drama club, she didn't think she would had problems. At a time when Jessica went to the bathroom, Tiffany didn't wait for a moment and rummage through her bag of Jessica until she found the cell phone with such luck that she could keep it in her bag without being seen by Jessica. When she came back she began to speak in a more serious tone "Tiffany ... I don't know if you've noticed or not ... but I ... I'm attracted to you, I know I said I liked boys, but with you it's different, you're an angel and you deserve to be treated as such. " Tiffany looked into the eyes of the girl but they were not the usual, they had changed, seemed the eyes of a disturbed "oh, you leave me speechless Jess ..." Tiffany smiled as much as she could. Jessica took Tiffany's arm and pulled her close to kiss her. Tiffany didn't return it, she could not, she didn't want to be there, she wanted to be with Allison. "It's getting too late, my parents are going to worry" said Tiffany.

They paid the bill and went to the car while Jessica grabbed Tiffany's waist as if she had given her permission ... sitting in the car Jessica put a had on Tiffany's thigh "Fany ... you have not answered me ..." Tiffany started to get nervous What she was going to say?she didn't want to say yes to that monster but if she said no Jessica would suspect or she would do something worse "I ... give me some time to think about it, okay?" Jessica nodded "clear ..." Jessica took her hand to Tiffany's pussy and began to caress it, Tiffany just wanted to break the bones of her arm. With luck they arrived at the house of the teen before Jessica wanted to continue with more. As quickly as possible she got out of the car saying goodbye to the girl and entered the house. She went to her room, closed the door and started crying ... she felt terrible, groped and disgusted. She call ed Allison "love ... I have it" she said in a muffled voice

Allison was overjoyed. "Sweetheart....I know I'm asking too much from you already...your'e parents are gonna be pissed if you stay out even longer, but....please, please bring that phone over here?"
The idea that her lover had to pretend to cooperate or even like the monster that tried to end their relationship made Allison cringe. She wanted to strangle Jessica....

To celebrate, she hurried to the bedroom, stripped naked, applied just a hint of perfume between her tits then scribbled a quick note, taping it to her belly.

'Thanks for coming to my rescue,' the note said....'feel free to use this slave anyway you wish.....I belong to you....'
She took a short piece of rope, made a loop and wriggled her hands into it, keeping her wrists behind her. She knelt facing the door, nervously waiting for Tiffany to enter.

Tiffany listened to her beloved, but she didntt want her parents to be angry so she waited for everyone to be asleep and ran away from home. When she arrived at her girlfriend's house she opened the door "oh my ..." she saw the perfect naked body of her teacher, only watching her could turned her on. She crouched down until she was at the height of the brunette and kissed one of her breasts "you know I want your body more than anything in the world, but you have wounds and it could hurt you ..."

Last edited:
Allison regretted taping her own mouth shut....with hands bound behind her, she wanted so much to kiss her lover. She wriggled around in sweet self imposed agony.

"MMMMMFPH!" she moaned....."MMMMMMPH!!"
she gave soft squeals of delight as Tiffany touched her tits with her tongue, rising up from her knees, arching herself, thrusting out her tits to be touched more....

She wanted to tell her lover that her physical wounds would be nothing compared to the emotional ones that would happen if they were forced to part.
Knowing Tiffany now had posession of the phone brightened her heart....she rose to a standing position, wrists still self bound behind her. If Tiffany placed the phone on the floor she would stomp on it until it was in a million pieces.
Without evidence, if Jessica went to Administration it would be her word against Allison, and in that respect the teacher wasn't worried....she was well liked and respected with the other teachers and students.

Allison gave out another gagged moan as she showed her back to Tiffany, motioning for her to untie her.....

"calmly ... calmly" she rose and gently uncovered her beloved's mouth, approached her back and untied Allison's hands "I think we should break this" said Tiffany pulling Jessica's cell phone out of her pocket and leaving a soft kiss on the teacher's neck. She throw the phone to the floor and she could hear how the screen broke a bit, but to be sure they had to break it completely

Back
Top Bottom