Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Allison looked around at the seating chart for her new class. The 26 year old had been lucky enough to get a teaching job at the same High School she graduated from 8 years ago (God, had it been that long?).
She was teaching English Composition at the senior level after a stint substituting for a colleague for a year teaching Current Events....it was an almost thankless class and she was glad to return to her previous class.

Was it just in her mind, or had nature kicked in earlier every school year? The men---well, at 18 they could still be considered young boys---had matured, the ones going out for football having such large biceps and even 'man boobs'.
But it was the girls that Allison found much more fascinating....and alluring. Allison was a lesbian, having coming out of the closet at age 16 and losing her virginity at the hands of a 17 year old with the help of a dildo. Like the males, the girls seemed to mature even earlier than herself at their age, already blossoming with what she guessed were 34 or 36D's.

The 26 year old brunette, like all the other faculty staff had remembered last school year. A Male Civics teacher was caught attempting to have sex with a female student in the classroom....she was already half naked and would've been another sexual knotch on his belt if the school janitor hadn't came in and caught them. Of course he lost his tenure, fired, and never heard from again.
As the bell rang for her 4th period class, she stood near the podium, watching the new students file in. Occasionally she would notice a cute girl among the crowd but had to remind herself not to attract attention to herself.....remember that Civics teacher.....

"Welcome to 4th period English Comp," she said cheerfully. Allison tried her best not to look like a 'teacher', if there was such a look....she wore heels, a semi short skirt but definitely did some skin clinging, a blouse that accented her size 38 tits but didn't form fit around them.

As she scanned the classroom, she suddenly saw a gorgeous senior...she was short, maybe 5 foot or so with platinum blonde hair....

Tiffany walked down the long corridor as she was used to doing. Observing how the boys (and also the girls) looked at her again and again. Which was normal, not only because she was beautiful, the white shirt with buttons and the black skirt fited very well and accentuated her curves.

The class she had at that time was English, her favorite, she have always scored outstanding. She had heard that a new teacher would teach her, and she was very curious. She opened the classroom door and sat next to her best friend, Jessica. She looked towards the main desk where the teacher was, she swore that she had never seen such an attractive teacher.

Tiffany, to the sadness of the boys of that high school, was a lesbian. She always knew it and when she was 15 she comes out without any problem, that same year she had her first girlfriend with whom she lost her virginity. Months later the other girl left her heartbroken. Since then she have only fallen in love once with another person and it was not corresponded. In front of this disaster of love life, she preferred to distance herself from amorous interests for a time. But that new teacher, although she didn't know her in any way, made beat faster her heart.

"This will be our lesson plan for the semester," she continued. "I'm not the kind of teacher that ruins your moods with outdated quizzes every Friday, but I will expect......uh..."
She did it again, against her own mental warning....she cast her gaze on the alluring, mesmerizing beauty 3 rows down. She did a quick look down, hardly moving her head and saw the girl's name. It was Tiffany. She was sitting next to another girl, Jessica but it was the stunning blonde that she was focusing on.
She realized she was stammering, hardly a good character trait for a teacher, and realized she must compose herself.

"I will expect class participation," she continued, realizing she felt flush. Would the class notice?....would that blonde realize what she was doing to her on the very first day of class?.....it was going to be a long semester.....

The remainder of the day was almost as agonizing for Allison. She tried her best to maintain a professional aire, but she found herself constantly glancing over at the sexy little nymph.

The class finally, mercifully ended with the ringing of the bell. Allison gazed at the captivating blonde's behind as she left the room, chatting with that other girl.
She could hardly wait to get home and relieve her pent up sexual tension....she was peeling off her clothes, leaving a trail as she leaped on her bed, pulled a vibrator out from the bedside table, closed her eyes and shoved the toy deep inside her on full power. She began to moan loudly, picturing the young and sexy Tiffany between her legs.
She came within minutes, howling as the orgasm erupted.

Allison called Grubhub and had dinner from the nearby Chinese place delivered to her door.
After it arrived, she put some on a plate and walked over to her patio, opened the glass doors and walked to the balcony. She was on the 20th floor and had a breathtaking view of the city. As she ate, she thought about Tiffany and what happened in class today. She knew the next morning she had to do a better job of keeping it together, but......
Fuck, That blonde sex bomb was gorgeous......despite the rules of the school, city and state, she had to have her....but how?

The next morning after another quickie with the vibe, Allison decided to fight fire with fire....if that sweet little minx could dress like that, maybe she should as well....let's see....what do we have in here that might attract Tiffany?
She decided on a short tube skirt that was skin tight, showing her tight ass whenever she moved. She picked a bra that had almost invisible cups, the kind that would show her nipples. Next came a top with 4 buttons, not super clingy but tight all the same.....

Class started on time and Allison strutted into the room, turning to face the blackboard knowing Tiffany would notice her ass......she had to have Tiffany. Despite all the rules, she wanted her.

Something like this never happened to her, instead of attending the introductory class, she kept watching her sexy teacher in awe. She could only see how she looked, how she walked moving her hips softly, her warm voice made her want to listen to her for hours, Jessica spoke to her a couple of times but she just nodded and said monosyllables, she was totally captured by that beautiful woman, she felt how heat filled her body every time that Allison looked at her.

The bell rang and she felt sad that it would end, because she could not see her beloved teacher until the next day. She left the class while Jessi talked to her, but she only had a head full of doubts, was she liking the new teacher? Was this allowed? most certainly not, but she was not afraid to take risks, she like it a little bit dangerous.

She returned home where her older brother Jake and her parents were waiting for her. She went straight to her room to do her homework, she was a responsible student, she put her notebooks and pens on the table and tried to write...... but nothing, she didn't remember anything from that day but the brunette and her sweet lips. It was all she could think about. She shake her head and tried to sleep a little, but when she closed her eyes she only could imagine the brunette next to her and that made her warm up.

The next morning she woke up early for not be late and chose her outfit: black ankle boots, with a long black pants and a red belt, instead of a top she put on a black bra with lace and a deep blue puffer jacket, adorning it with some sexy make up. She wanted to impress her favorite teacher. Upon arriving to class the one that was surprised was her, her brunette wore a skirt that made her look impressive, she could not take her eyes from her, she had to swallow hard and take a deep breath to go to her place.

Allison became both nervous as hell and excited every time that class bell rang and they filed in, especially Tiffany.
Today was no exception.....even though Allison carefully picked an outfit she was sure to get that blonde's attention, again it was Tiffany that brought the right bait.
The bewitching minx was wearing one of those outfits where she wore a bra on the outside, barely framed by a jacket. Wether or not it was against the school dress code, Allison certainly appreciated it.

WAS TIFFANY WEARING IT TO GET HER ATTENTION?
Allison did her best to continue on, often stammering to the delight and occasional laughter from the class. It was almost impossible for the girl and teacher not to know something was rapidly happening to both of them.
Allson glance up at the clock. While the class was taking a quiz, she jotted down a note.
"please see me after school," was all it said, then as she walked up and down the rows of students, she discreetly placed the note on top of Tiffany's paper.

If the girl reacted, it must've been un noticed.
As another end of class rang, Allison went to the teacher's lounge, washed her face, sprayed just a hint of perfume and went back to her empty classroom. She kept herself busy grading papers until the last bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.
Allison's heart was pounding as she perched crosslegged on the teacher's desk. Would Tiffany show? and what if she did?
was there a way to tell the girl how she felt without having it sound like a verbal voice fuck? would the girl haul ass to the office and report her?......was all this really worth it?

Yes, in Allison's mind it was. Her panties were moist just thinking about her.....

Tiffany wondered all the time if her teacher had noticed her, and if she would have liked how she was dressed. Also sometimes she laughed because the teacher was kinda nervous in some occasion she stammered, she found that so tender.

In that class they had the first exam, but it was not difficult for her, she finished it with enough time in advance, but she didn't want to get up so not rush her classmates. She began to observe the brunette while she was walking through the class, she felt a knot in her throat at the sight of her long, perfect legs, she crossed her own since the heat was returning. Her heart began to beat fast when Allison started to approuch her. And she leaved a note that made her stop breathing for a moment, She wanted to see her after class. This would be an opportunity to get closer to her brunette. And she would not have wanted anything else.

At the end of the class everyone picked up and left, Jessica touched her shoulder asking if she was leaving, but she said that she had to talk to the teacher. She watched as her friend left and started to walk towards the cafe of the school to take a cappuccino and calm herself and then comeback to her class quickly, she didn't want to waste a minute, her heart had never throbbed so fast, she reached the door and knocking it three times, waiting for permission to enter.

Last edited:
Allison nervously sat on the edge of the teacher's desk, crossing and re crossing her legs, wondering, if Tiffany came, would she be able to detect the moistness in the woman's panties....she tried to strike a professional yet dignified pose but her heart was beating so fast and hard she swore it would burst from her body.
She suddenly saw the shadowy outline of someone passing by the opaque window of the classroom door and then the outline stopped.....there was a knock on the door.

"Uh....c-c-come in," she stammered hoarsley...."Come in...."
Tiffany, the object of her fantasies, wet and otherwise, came into the semi darkness of the empty classroom.
The two gazed at each other for what felt like an eternity, finally causing Allison to make the first move.

"Tiffany," she said, trying hard to control her nervousness...(was she actually sweating???)
"I.....uh, I could lie to you and say I asked you here to discuss your grades but from now on, I want to be totally honest and open with you.....I....uh, Oh my God, how do I say this?.....I've been attracted to you since the first day of school. I know it's wrong and there's plenty of rules against it, but I can't deny my true feelings...Tiffany, I want you...."

The teacher began to squirm uncomfortably. "I....uh, I didn't know how you'd react to this and I can only hope and pray you won't run to the Administration office and report me."

She got up and slowly walked over to the girl.
"I want to be yours," she continued...."under any rules you want to set...yeah, I know I'm older, but I want to please you..."
Allison began taking off her clothes until she stood n front of the girl totally naked, her firm tits jutting forward.

Tiffany heard the voice of her beloved teacher letting her in, breathed deeply and opened the door.

She took a few steps forward, but she couldn't continue, she was so nervous that her legs trembled and she couldn't say a word, the brunette began to speak, she could not believe it, she was confessing her feelings to the girl, her heart was beating with emotion.

Maybe in the depths of her soul she knew that they were doing something wrong, but this thought fell apart when she saw the perfect naked body of her teacher, which had imagined it a thousand times. Tiffany took off her jacket leaving it fall to the ground and approached a little more to the brunette putting her hand on her back and bringing her closer to finally be able to touch her "I want you to be mine" whispered Tiffany to begin to leave kisses all over the neck and collarbone of the teacher

Allison couldn't believe this was happening.....not only was this beautiful venus apparently attracted to women, she was making the first moves!
As Tiffany took off the jacket her sexy lace bra was now visible, inches away and getting closer and closer....Allison knew what the girl's soft supple tits looked like nestled in those lace cups....she fantasized about them a dozen times....

"Oh my God," Allison whispered, softly moaning as the girl kissed her on the side of her neck, sending goosebumps all over the teacher's trembling body.
"Yes Tiffany," she murmered....."yes, oh, yes I'll be yours.....anyway you want me....I'll do anything to please you....anything..."
To prove it, Allison fell to her knees in front of the girl and began to unbutton and unzip the girl's pants. Pulling them down and onto the floor she pulled the girl's panties down with her teeth. Once done, she gently parted Tiffany's thighs and began licking and kissing the inside of her legs. She gazed up at the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen, freshly shaved with just a hint of perfume.

Tiffany loved hearing her voice, now even more, that she was asking her to be hers. Her skin was so soft and silky that she could kiss her for hours and hours without getting tired, it was the body of a goddess. And now her goddess was getting on her knees in front of her, and since she had not made love for a while, she was really nervous. With all the sensations she was feeling she just let herself go, closing her eyes and feeling the brunette's tongue on her part more warm, began to moan "A-allison ..." repeated her name in whispers. She felt that at that moment she was in heaven.

Allison knew just how to please a woman, and with young desirable Tiffany she felt a sexual urgency like never before. She couldn't----wouldn't---give the girl a chance to think about what was happening. Despite Tiffany's compliance, there was still the possibility she could inform the staff, might even use this evening as blackmail.
But the only thing the love struck teacher wanted to do was focus on Tiffany. Taking her by the hand, she led her over to the desk, helped her lay on her back on top of it and climbed up as well. She took off the girl's bra and there she was in all her naked beauty and glory....
Allison gently inserted a finger slowly into Tiffany's pussy.
"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this," she said as she slowly began thrusting the finger in and out as she laid on top of the girl and began to gently suck on her tits. She licked and kissed all around the nipples, bathing her tanned arreolas, then licked the tip of her nipples until they quickly hardened.
Allison sucked eagerly, nursing on Tiffany's tits while she continued finger fucking the girl.....soon the aroma of hot unbridled taboo sex filled the room. The classroom was by now dark, only lit by the moon through the windows. There was an outline of bodies, the sound of soft moans.....

The moment was Tiffany.....the world was Tiffany.....and soon Allison's heart would belong to her as well.

She wanted to feel Allison's body as close as she could, she wanted them to be only one, when the other girl put her on the table she knew that she was also hers and she did not want to be anyone else's, she had never felt so much desire for someone.

When the brunette began to put her fingers inside her, she felt pressure on her hips, her moans became more and more loud and she grabbed onto the back of the older moving at the same rhythm as her teacher's fingers move in and out of her "a-ally....." She closed her eyes tightly. She wanted to feel everything.Her chest was warm and the way that Allison was playing with them was driving her crazy "more ... more ..." She could felt how her warm part was getting really wet.

She felt like even her blood was starting to burn, and she wanted more, she didn't care if they had to stay all night in that class, Tiffany wanted the brunette to make her hers.

Last edited:
Allison was so pleased and grateful Tiffany was responding the way she dreamed about....so willing and as eager to please as she herself was. She continued to nurse on the girl's wonderful soft tits, nibbling and sucking her rock hard nipples as she built up just a little more speed with her finger.
Finally Tiffant gave Allison her reward, moaning loudly as she came. The woman quickly buried her head between the girl's open thighs, sealing her mouth over her pussy, sucking out every drop that flowed and enjoying the sensation of the fluid flowing down her throat.
The young teen was more potent, more intoxicating than any drug and Allison had to have and posess her.
Their bodies were pressed together, tits rubbing against tits, their lips locked together, their tongues deeply exploring each other's mouths, Allison's fingers tracing the deep crevice between the girl's ass cheeks.
She wetted a finger and slowly but gently pushed against the girl's tight puckered rosebud.....

Tiffany's whole body trembled at Allison's touch. Her mind was completely blank because of the pleasure that the brunette was causing her. Tiffany with her fingers tried to caress every centimeter of her teacher's body. With her hand kind of shaky, slowly descended from the breasts of the older, until she began to rub the brunette's pussy, Tiffany didn't want to seem selfish, so she began to touch Allison so she felt as much pleasure as she did. First they were soft caresses, rubbing Allison's clit, then the more heat were between them the more he pressed her fingers inside. She passionately entered and took out her fingers with non stop.The other hand was resting on Allison's neck while she kissed her, her tongue wanted to know every corner of the teacher's mouth. Their racing heartbeats ... the trembling lips .... trickling sweat ....the scent of the teacher .... all those things made the blonde didn't want to be somewhere else.

"Oh my God," Allison panted....."Tiffany, I need you....I want you...."
but words weren't needed. The women were now intertwined as if one entity, fingers gently deep in each other's pussies, their lips joined, rubbing and grinding up against each other. The scent of hot wet unbridled sex permeated the dark classroom, the desk making creaking noises as they made their passionate love.

Finally both became exhausted. Allison turned Tiffany onto her side, facing her as they kissed softly.
"I......I want you so much," she said with a sigh...."But....But I know you have a family to go back to. If I keep you here much longer they might come looking for you, and we don't need that."
She got up and picked up her clothes, helping Tiffany up off the desk.

"I don't want you to leave," she continued. "If it was up to me, I'd take you home, and I promise I will, but first I have to get you home....I hope you have a good excuse...."

Allison took Tiffany to the car and they sped off. Once at the girl's house, Allison kissed her passionately.
"Promise...not a word to anyone, ok?....promise?"

She started to breathe more relaxed returning the tender kisses to Allison, "I understand" sat up a little dizzy dressing carefully. "I don't want to leave either, I wish I could stay, I would not want anything else" she said finishing dressing.
They went to the car, to go to the house of the blonde "thank you for take me home, ... and I will not say anything, don't worry" she said caressing her hair and returning the kiss. "See you tomorrow" she winked at her and entered in her house.

That morning she woke up with a smile, she had spent a night with the woman of her dreams, for now everything had to remain a secret, but her heart beat like crazy every time she thought about her teacher. She had told her parents that she was with her friends and since she was in time for exams she would probably stay out in some afternoons and evenings for a few more days, to have an excuse in case the teacher wanted to see her again after school.

Tiffany finally got up and went to the bathroom, washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. She closed her eyes and began to visualize everything the brunette had done to her, caressing her own arms, neck, torso... She wanted to feel Allison over her skin again. She took a quick shower while rubbed her warm part thinking about Allison. She dressed in a floral printed mini dress a little transparent. To tease her teacher decided not to wear a bra and that transparency was perfect to show a little her well-formed breasts.

She went down to breakfast with her family, and although her mother started talking to her, she thought of Allison again, but in a different way. Would their relationship be just carnal? Did the teacher just want to have sex? What if she was starting to feel deeper feelings towards the brunette? She shook her head, finishing eating. She took her bag and went to the high school. With the biggest smile she entered her class seeing how Allison had arrived, to reach her place she passed very close to the teacher but not enough to rub. And saying good morning to Jessi, she finally sat down.

Allison found it impossible to concentrate on anything but Tiffany.
It couldn't be happening, she thought to herself. Was she falling for the adorable co ed?
Yes she was....She loved the girl's carefree spirit, her bubbly personality as well as her young supple body.

Allison stripped, went to the bedroom, spread her legs apart then took the vibe from the night stand, slipped it in her pussy then laid back, eyes closed as she pictured Tiffany between her open thighs, coming and moaning.

The next morning the love struck teacher pulled out the stops..She fished out the special bra,the one with the open cups.
A skin tight short skirt, lace nylons and a sweater that molded around her tits completed the picture.
She found out where the girl's locker was and raped a rose to the locker door with a note, reading only 'I LOVE YOU'.
She came into the classroom and the first thing she saw was Tiffany.

"Are you okay?, it's been a while since I saw you so happy," Jessica said to the blonde "mmmm ... it's nothing, I'm just really happy today" she began to tickle her best friend, and it was true, she felt a lot happier than usual and Allison was the blame, the butterflies inside her made her smile. In a small talk before the classes began, Jessica told her, her various dramas with the boys and as a good friend Tiffany advised her. The rest of the class returned to stay spellbound looking at her brunette, today was especially sexy, Allison had a beautiful body that accompanied it with that personality full of charisma ... she was so cute. The teacher gave some activities to do them there, as expected Tiffany finished earlier and went to Allison's table, where she took a chair and sat next to her " would you correct it?, please" she said smiling and leaning forward a bit, enough to show to Allison the nice shape of her breasts but not enough to let others know what was going on between the two women.

The other students in the class of course----especially the boys--greatly admired Allison's taste in clothing today but truthfully it was for one and one only....Tiffany. The ravishing teen came in wearing a dress that was almost see through when the light hit it just right, and her tits seemed to jut out from the thin fabric. It wasn't as if they were out trying to excite each other, it was simply because both felt they found the one of their dreams.

"Be glad to," Allison said. "Go ahead and sit down...."
Once she was within whispering range, Allison confessed.
"I'm the one that gave you the rose this morning, but I'm pretty sure you knew that....here's my address....I want you to come to my apartment....6pm."

A couple students looked over and no doubt was wondering but if they did, they didn't ask either Tiffany or Allison.

The class day finally ended and both teacher and student went seperate ways, although they did manage to sneak in a minute behind the shop classes for a quick passionate kiss.

Back home, Allison hurried to get undressed, take a shower, put on perfume and brought out the sexiest lingerie she could find......black thigh hose with a wide band of lace, black lace garter belt, matching lace panties and a see through black lace plunge bra.
She walked around the apartment, nervous and trembling....she kept staring at the clock on the wall, praying her teen lover would show. Finally there wasa knock on the door and she almost passed out....

Tiffany spent the whole day rereading the note, and smiling like a fool. Everything seemed like a dream.
When she got home she put the rose in a vase on her desk and the two notes she stucked them inside the closet door.
She was so nervous, it would be her first real date with Allison and she couldn't wait to see her and confess that she loved her too and wanted to be with her no matter what it cost. She called Jessica by facetime "mm ... let's say I have an important date today, what should I wear ?, what should I wear?" Tiffany, nervous, began to walk around her room. The laughing friend began to advise her. At the end she opted for dark red lingerie, and a tight red velvet dress. She put on some make up and a little of perfume, her friend wished her luck with laughter and cut the call ... her heart kept beating strongly. And she went by taxi to her brunette's apartment. She had told her parents she would be with Jessica so they would not suspect anything. She took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

Allison suspected that if Tiffany did show, she probably thought they would be going out...with her lover underage nightclubs were out, especially if a teacher saw them.,,but
She decided to make dinner at home...well actually she cheated, ordering from grubhub.. She placed candles on the table, dragging it outside to the patio, where the city lights at night could work their magic.

There was a knock on the door...Allison opened it up to see a beautiful sex goddess in red velvet.
"Come in sweetheart," she said. .. "Come in..."

Without hesitation Tiffany looked at Allison from top to bottom, biting her lip. She let herself be guided by the brunette inside the house. "I like your apartment, it's really beautiful, just like its owner" she smiled and looked at the food" we have the dinner here? perfect, we'll can take the dessert before "she approached to the older and pulled her closer to kiss her softly

"Let me get that for you," Allison said as she reached behind the girl, unzipping her dress and helping her out of it.
now that they were both in their lingerie, she took the girl by the hand, taking her out to the table on the patio. She pulled out Tiffanys chair and lit the candles, bending over so the girl could see her tits barely contained in her bra.

"Don't worry," she said... "We're on the 26th floor and no one will notice 2 girls in their underwear from up here....as for dessert...that will be you...."

With the hands of the brunette lowering the zipper of her dress, Tiffany began to feel warm inside her again.She spent a few seconds with her gaze focused on the body of Alli, especially on her breasts, she wasn't believed that she was with such a well-formed goddess. She hold to the railing and contemplated the views "this is beautiful" she took the hand of the brunette delicately. Turned around to look at Allison's face ... "I love you" she said without thinking, the only thought she had in her head was how amazing her teacher looked that night "I love you" she repeated smiling splendidly, she pulled Allison towards her softly and kissed her tenderly "I-I want to be with you" she said between one of the kisses. She surrounded with her arms the neck of the brunette "I want to be only yours and I want you to be only mine" she said in a trembling voice because of the emotion

Last edited:
Allison took one look at the table, food and candles.
Forget the food...the only thing on the menu was Tiffany.
"Pick up one of the candies and I'll bring the other," Allison said, " and follow me... "

she led the girl into the bedroom, placed the candles on the bedside to serve as the only lights.
"Tiffany," she said ... " I know this sounds strange cause we ju s t met.....but I already love you....I want us to be together...do they still use words like 'girlfriend '? Cause if so, I want you to be mine and is love to be yours... "
Allison walked up to Tiffany and kissed her while taking off her bra, then her panties...once Tiff was nude she quickly stripped herself. This wasn't like before, nice slow and oh so cautiously.
This time it was urgent, mutual needs that had to be met.
no sooner were they naked than they both collapsed on the bed, laying on their sides, arms groping and pulling each other tightly together. Words weren't needed as their bodies spoke their own language.

Allison and her young nymph were sucking each other's tits, fingers in each other's pussies...within minutes they were both climaxing but didn't stop masturbating each other.
"If you won't mind, " Allison said.... "I'd like to play a little.."
She took a short rope, tied the girl's hands behind her back then proceeded to turn her on her belly. She spread the teen's ass cheeks apart and licked and sucked her puckered asshole.
At the same time she began finger fucking her young lover.

Back
Top Bottom