Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

Allison let out a squeal of delight after the phone was shattered.
"I think it's time we celebrated our independence," she said smiling....taking Tiffany by the hand they went back to the bedroom.
Within minutes Tiffany was naked as well and Allison patted the bed.
"Come here lover," she said....
She laid the girl on her back then climbed on top in a perfect 69 position, her mouth hovering over the girl's pussy, her own cunt with legs apart mashed down on Tiffany's nose and mouth.

She ravished her teen lover, drilling her tongue deep into the girl's cunt, playing with her nipples....

Allison paused for a moment.
"You know?....I think maybe you should move in here with me....there's more than enough closet space for 2 and it would be more convienient to drop you off each morning. If anyone asks, we'll just tell them it turns out your'e a member of the family....

Tiffany played with Allison's clitoris with her tongue and stroked the ass of the brunette. She licked and sucked cause' she loved the taste of Allison. Her legs trembled with the pleasure the older one was giving her at the same time

"Living together would be a dream come true but....that would mean that we should have to confess to my parents and my brother what is going on ...if you don't mind ... they would keep the secret, they understand that what is important is my happiness ... and you make me happy.... " she said with heavy breathing

Allison brought up her head after feasting on the girl's wet cunt.
"I'm not sure they would approve if they knew I was your teacher," she replied...."Maybe we could just say that you fell for a slightly older girl, they wouldn't have to know the details...."

She got up, grabbed 2 scarves and proceeded to tie the girl's arms wide apart to the bedframe, then did the same to her ankles....the nymph was now bound spreadeagled.
"Hmmmm," Allison said giggling...."what a beautiful sight....let's see....where should I feast first?"
She brought over a blindfold, placed it over Tiffany's eyes then paused, letting her try and figure out where Allison would attack first.
She started by licking and sucking on the girl's nipples, flicking them back and forth.....

"Sure ... but someday you'll have to meet them ..."
forgetting all the previous thing that they had spoken. Her body began to tremble of the emotion, with the girl licking her nipples these immediately became hard, she bit her lip and began to let out slight moans. She had never felt this sexual attraction for anyone, She just wanted the amazing brunette to make her hers night, after night, after night ... her body now belonged to the teacher who had introduced her into that world of pleasure
"mhhmmm, Alli .... oh gosh"

Allison decided to make this night of celebration a night her teen angel would never forget.
Leaving the girl thrashing back and forth, she brought out a powerful vibrator, set it on high power, lubed it up and slowly inserted it deep in the girl's tight ass....
She brought out another vibe, again on high setting and slipped it easily into Tiffany's pussy. With both toys buzzing away, she deep throated the girl, sending her tongue deep into her mouth. She kissed her over and over before pausing again.
Allison brought out a pair of vibrating padded nipple clamps, secured them on the girl's tits then proceeded to lock lips with her as the girl's entire body became one large erotic zone.....

Her body was spasming, and she already felt her juices coming out of her. She wanted to touch Allison but she knew she could not ... that night Allison would do everything she wanted with her and Tiffany needed that more than anything. Her howls of pleasure were getting louder she sucked the older's tongue and kissed her as if she needed it to survive "MMMMHMHM ...... MMMMMHMH", shouts drowned inside the mouth of her sexy brunette feeling how she was cumming

Allison was enjoying the sight of her teen nymph wriggling around, moaning like crazy as her body was totally under the teacher's control, her nipples ass and cunt all vibrating.
With Tiffany's sex spots all occupied, she proceeded to feast....licking on the sides of the girl's tits, she tongued her way down in between the girl's jiggling boobs, down her belly and made circular motions around her belly button. Slowly working her way down, she licked and kissed around the vibe imbedded in the girl's cunt, then licked and kissed the inside of her bound thighs.
"I want you to move in with me right away," she said....."and I promise to make every night a sexual feast....."
Along with the bedroom sexual gambits, Allison envisioned playing with her little angel....making her wear vibrating panties, going to school without underwear....the possibilites were endless.....and who knows?....neither of them claimed to wear the dominant label, so maybe (hopefully) Tiffany would do the same to her....making her wear one of those short skirted 'catholic schoolgirl' looks as she taught class......

Cumming multiple times, Tiffany was completely under the control of the brunette and that only made her turn om more "Yes ...... yes .... I will move ... with you" she said arching her back feeling the warm tongue of the teacher go over all her body "MMMHHHAAA ..... I will do everything ... you ask" she said twisting with pleasure. She felt like her pussy and ass were contracting "ALLI.... AHH ... AHHH ..."

Allison waited until Tiffany groaned loudly and came before she finally removed the vibes and nipple clamps.

She kept the girl bound but took off the blindfold.
"This will be your closet," she said, opening the twin french louvered doors....."while you were.....occupied, I got things set up for you. I'll let you decide which side of the bed you want, unless it doesn't matter.....we'll go to the store and I'll buy you all your favorite shampoo, conditioners, everything you need for the bathroom....while we're at it, maybe I'll take you to one of those expensive lingerie stores....."

She went over to her beautiful angel and kissed her.
"Oh Tiffany! we;ll be sooo happy together....you'll be graduating this year and after that....well, you could continue to college or stay here.....I make enough for both of us....this isin't some kind of kinky domme and slave relationship....we're lovers but wer'e equals...."

Tiffany stood watching her beautiful girlfriend, smiling and some tears fell but they were of happiness "you are the most wonderful woman in the world, I love you, I want to make you as happy as you make me" she kissed the lips of the girl getly .... until she realized ... "but ... you will not untied me?" she said laughing and moving her arms "if you do something else to me I could faint" she continued laughing "besides, I want to touch you and embrace you " They were having such a perfect moment that seemed like a fantasy, Tiffany asked herself if she was dreaming, but nothing was as perfect as it seemed

" wait ... and what about Jessica? She thinks she already has me ... and she will realize that she doesn't has the phone..." she started getting nervous "Alli, what are we going to do? ... I don't want to be separated from you, I don't want them to ruin your life"

Allison untied her lover and sat down beside her on the bed, both lightly kicking their legs like a pair of children.

"The school board won't discipline me," she said....."I have tenure and Jessica now has no proof. I'm more worried about you. You have to face her before and after class and during lunch.....how are you going to handle it?....I do have an idea but I don't know if you'd like it..."
She kissed the nervous teen.
"worst case scenario....we could leave the city, maybe relocate somewhere else in the county. I can get another teaching job at any school...all we need to do is have you graduate....."

Satisfied that she had given enough for Tiffany to think about, Allison took her hand and led her out to the patio balcony, 2 naked girls braced on the rail.....

Tiffany warmly embraced Allison's body and spread kisses on her shoulders and back "tomorrow I will talk to my parents and pick up my things" she gave her a playful bite "you make me very happy, I don't see myself sharing my life with someone else that isn't you" she stared at the sight and smiled "I know there is no music but ... " She took the hands of the brunette and approach her beginning to dance, the laughter of the two girls filled the house that now would also be the home of Tiffany

Two naked girls slowly danced to music that exsisted only in their hearts, the city lights below them looking like fireflies in a country night sky. Despite her young age, Allison had never fell for a girl so completely as she had for Tiffany, and it seemed that the young teen nymph felt the same.
Their nipples rubbed up against each other, their lips joined and they became as one, their soft supple bodies together.

"All I want to do is make you happy," she murmered....."I want to spoil you, dress you in the most expensive lingerie, buy you diamonds...all I ask in return is your love...."
It was so erotic being able to be nude out on the patio like that, no worries that they would be seen, not on the 26th floor anyway.....Allison reached down and gently slipped a finger in the girl's pussy and began masturbating her.....

Feeling the brunette's fingers on her, she laughed and she grabbed her shoulders, shuddering "mmmhm .... would you be....my sugar mommy?" bit Allison's lip and put her hands on her chest "All I need is you" she said caressing the pretty tits of the brunette and then grabbing her from the waist she took with the mouth one of Allison's nipples listening to the softly moans of the older.
"It's my turn now ..." She said whispering biting again the breast of her girlfriend feeling how her body started to burn again. She carried Allison back to the bed where she lay her and getting on top on her like an animal, she pressed with her hands Allison's arms so that she could not move.

Allison moaned softly as she felt Tiffany caressing her body, taking a nipple into her mouth.
"Oh yes," Allison moaned....."yes.....YEEESSSSS!!!"

She surrendered to the lithe little minx as the girl led Allison by the arm back into the bedroom....THEIR bedroom....
Tiffany laid the woman down on her back on the bed, climbed on top of her and became the agressor.
"you don't know how long I been waiting for this to happen," she said softly as her teen lover took her arms, pinned them back over her head.
Allison giggled and pretended to struggle a little---very little---

"Take me Tiffany," she begged....."make me your slut slave...."
She raised up her head to kiss the girl, then laid back closing her eyes, surrendering to the girl and her charms....she hoped this night would go on forever.....

Tiffany approached her face "you are only mine" and began to kiss her making the kiss more intense. Their lips moved to a strong beat, playing she bit and suck Allison's tongue.

Her hands went to the breasts of the older, who already began to make moans, the lips of the brunette had turned red and swollen. With desire she squeezed Allison's beautiful breasts, Tiff knew she had that area really sensitive. Tiffany walked her mouth around the brunette's neck biting it leaving some marks. She felt how the nipples of the brunette were getting hard.With her tongue traversed the entire abdomen until it reached her breasts. As if it were a sweet she bit and licked the breasts of the older.

Her right hand went down to Allison's crotch, beginning to stimulate her. The moans of the older was music for her, with two fingers she stimulated the clitoris, until she put one into the cavity and then the other, moving them in and out,she felt how the wet walls contracted and relaxed, she made circles with her fingers in.Opening wider the brunette's legs she got on her knees in front of her pussy and while she still fingering her, she passed her tongue several times through the asshole of the older.

"I want to do something" she said getting up, moving Allison's leg and resting her own pussy with the Allison's one making them fit perfectly began to move the hips, the moist of the two girls was enough to create friction. The moans of the two women flooded the entire room and Tiffany's heart beat wildly. She kept moving backwards and forwards feeling both more wetter each time. She continued making love to her brunette goddess.
Nothing turned on her more than seeing the pleasure's face of her sexy woman

Allison was even more aroused upon hearing her lover say that she was hers.....Allison secretely wanted someone to own and control her and Tiffany looked more and more like exactly what the doctor ordered.
"OH MY GOD," Allison cried out....."YES!....OH, FUCK....YEESSSS...!!!!"
The teen angel was playing her body like a violin, knowing just where to place a hickey on her neck in just the right spot and pressure to drive the teacher insane with desire.
Allison arched her back, jutting her tits up, moaning and aching to have them sucked and licked.....

As the felt fingers entering her pussy, Allison bore down on them, trying to trap them inside, making her vaginal walls tighten.
Suddenly she felt a warm wet tongue push past her tight puckered asshole.....
"IN THERE?????OH MY GOD!"
No one had ever entered her ass before....it was a sensation that made her scream.....
Just when she was about to cum, Tiffany got up, leaving Allison moaning in frustration....she didn't stay away for long, just long enough to scissor Allison's open thighs, 'tribbing' each other, rubbing their pussies so tight and hard it felt as if they could enter each other.
Allison moaned loudly, let out a squeal of delight and suddenly came....

After coming, a little tired, Tiffany lay in bed with her sweet girlfriend "tomorrow is going to be a long day ..., we will not have the strength to get up" she laughed and yawned she leaved a kiss on the nose of the brunette , she fall asleep little by little, when she woke up again it was still night time and she realized something ... she had run away from home, her parents would be scared if she wasn't there in the morning, no matter how busy they were with their works they would notice the absence of the girl, Tiffany looked to the side and saw her goddess completely asleep, carefully she got up and dressed in silence. She leaved a note on the door of the closet "I went to my parents' house, I had escaped tonight to be with you, but I have to go back before I give them a heart attack, see you later, I love you" she looked once more at her girlfriend and left.

Allison stirred, turning over and over, a horrid dream torturing her. She was naked, gagged, her wrists bound, arms up over her head...she was hanging from the ceiling! Jessica was taunting her, a flyswatter in her hand.
"I thought I warned you not to keep this bullshit of an affair going!," she said as she swatted Allison's tits ass and pussy over and over.....the teacher swayed side to side, trying somehow to avoid the stinging swats......she took a 3 foot long plastic pipe and waved it around.
"Guess you know where THIS is going," she said, then rammed it up the teacher's cunt....Allison wailed in pain, screaming so loud the duct tape gag came loose....she looked over at the naked tape gagged girl tied to the chair and being forced to watch her lover being tortured so sadistically.

She screamed and woke herself up. Looking beside her, she saw that Tiffany wasn't there....
"Tiffany?," she called out....."Tiffany....??"
Allison saw the note her teen lover left behind on the closet door. She read and re read it, smiling.....she knew Tiffany's parents would undoubtedly wonder what happened and there was always the chance that their mutual enemy, Jessica, might try to poison their minds. It was a good thing that Tiffany went back to ease their minds.

She found it impossible to go back to sleep. Thinking of Tiffany, she laid there playing with herself for a long time. After hours of watching TV she finally went to the shower, got dressed and went to work in the morning.

The class filed in and she found herself scanning the room, hoping to see Tiffany come in among the students.....

It could be said that Tiffany's parents were important people, her mother was the director of one of the most famous fashion magazines, her father was a reputable publicist, while her brother was a computer genius and a promising engineer, Tiffany had opted for the arts -mostly the dramatics-, Tiff felt so lucky that she always tried to help economically and with acts to the most needy and to the ecologism of the planet.

Without making any noise she entered the house and went to her room. There were only a few hours until dawn and she had no sleep, so she took a shower thinking about her girlfriend, what had the brunette done to her? In such a short time she had realized that her teacher was also the love of her life.

She came out of the shower and chose her outfit: a white mini dress with a pair of heels of the same color, painting her lips with some dark red. As she still had time, excited began to pack the bags that would come for later.

She heard her mother go down to the kitchen, the time had come. She went down the stairs nervously and went to the kitchen table where her family was. "I have something important to tell you ... because soon I am going to graduate and you have always educated me to be responsible ... I am going to move with my girlfriend ... " Her brother closed the laptop roughly, her father spit coffee in the cup and her mother had her mouth so open that she could get flies in " do you have a girlfriend???? Who is it?????How did you met???? You could maintain yourselfs???? " asked the mother really surprised "is that .....a yes?" the teenager laughed, her parents looked at each other as if they were speaking with their eyes and turned to look at the blonde " darling, you are old enough and we know how responsible you are ... we only want your happiness .. ..and if that's what you really want ... "Tiffany began to jump of joy" yes !, yes !, thanks! " She hugged her parents and kissed her brother's head, took the class things and prepared to leave until her father spoke "Young lady, ... introduce us to that girl, I want to have a talk with her" she remembered the words of Allison and simply nodded smiling.

When she arrived to class she just wanted to run into her girlfriend's arms and tell her the good news, but she knew that she had to control herself and more if Jessica was in front of them. When she arrived at the door of her class she saw her beloved but also saw Jessica, to protect her girlfriend decided not to keep any contact with Allison or even look at her which killed her inside, at the same time she sat two rows ahead ,with her other best friends David and Jose, from her usual place where the crazy girl was.

Last edited:
When Allison saw Tiffany enter the classroom wearing a short little dress, she looked so beautiful and feminine, she wanted to grab her, bend her over her desk and plow her with a strap on in front of the class. But reality stepped in, thankfully.
The class was by now all sitting in their places, including the infamous Jessica.
Allison had already slid a post it note into Tiffany's locker, asking.....no, begging her to come home....Allison's home...
After that horrible dream she had last night the first thing she wanted was to hold and hug her lover. She understood the pressures that her teen angel had and there was the possibility that she might have to make an appearance at the girl's house.

Did they know their darling daughter was in fact a lesbian?....how would they react to an older woman?
Then there was again, the problem with Jessica. Would she cease her trouble making now that her proof was gone, or would she force Allison to live out her nightmare?
Allison gave out the graded papers, avoiding contact with her beloved.....it was agony and she breathed a sigh of relief when the bell rang. In the empty room, she went to her desk in the corner, put her head down and cried.

When the bell rang she left class hurried, she didn't want to take more to live with her beloved. But Jessica stopped her in the middle of the corridor, Tiffany had a nervous breathing "Fany, are you okay? You did not sit with me today, maybe I was too fast last night? I apologize" she said smiling and took the hand of the girl caressing her arm, Tiffany felt like she was going to throw up "by the way ... would you not take my cell unintentionally ? the last time I saw it was before I picked you up" Tiffany swallowed "I have not seen it, maybe it's fell into the car" the blonde escaped as she could from the grab and with any excuse left. She went to her locker where she found the note, and smiling she went to her house. She said goodbye to her parents and her brother helped her with the suitcases "good luck little sister" he said stroking her head.
Tiffany got out of the taxi, got on the floor and put the bags in the door, opened it and the first thing she saw was her goddess with her face swollen for having cried. She droped everything and went to her "hey, it's all right, I'm here"

As Allison watched the class leave the room, she saw Tiffany and Jessica leave with them, her lover not even casting a quick behind the shoulders look.
Allison was heart broken. She wasn't sure what happened when Tiffany went to confront her parents....maybe they had a fight or something...did she tell them that the person she was going to stay with was a woman, and an older one at that?
Then of course there was Jessica. Jessica, the thorn in her rose.....
Allison didn't want to break up the friendship her and Tiffany shared. Who knows, maybe they've been bosom buddies since grade school, who was she to destroy that?

But she loved Tiffany and the teen nymphette confessed her love to her too......Like it or not, Jessica would just have to accept it. If the bitch ran to Administration, Allison would simply say that many of her students are friendly and Tiffany just happened to be one of them. Besides, the end of their senior year was approaching----thank God!---and soon they would have the summer to enjoy and the following semester, no more Jessica.

What was going to happen afterwards? would Tiffany stay or go to college somewhere, leaving Allison's heart in pieces?

Allison just hoped Tiffany would read the note. She climbed in her car and drove off to her apartment, but this time slower, even stopping by a Starbucks and stayed there drinking it before continuing on....she wasn't sure if she'd be entering an empty apartment and wasn't in any hurry to face it.

Sure enough, the place was empty....Allison went to the kitchen table, put her head down and began crying again.
Suddenly the door knob turned. Who else had the key?
It was Tiffany!!

Tiffany raised her arms with joy "It's official! This will be my new house" She sat next to her lover, stroked her hair "Please, don't be sad, this morning I didn't approach to you because I don't want Jessica to hurt you, but I still love you just the same as always " she took the brunette's face and gave her a soft kiss, with a cloth tissue she wiped the older woman's eyes carefully. She got up again and went to the entrance where she kept her bags "I'll need help with this" she said taking some of them and smiling

Last edited:
All of Allison's worries instantly vanished when she saw Tiffany's suitcases.
"Oh hell YES!," she exclaimed, leaping from the chair....."Of course I'll help you!...."
She rushed over and gave the girl a kiss. "WELCOME HOME!"

Soon they were acting like schoolgirls, exploring bunkbeds on a camping trip.
"This is your closet," she said....."I cleaned out the rest of my stuff and put it in my other closet....yours has upper shelves and drawers to put your smaller stuff in....like...."
Allison licked her lips...."bras and panties.....speaking of which...."

She stripped then tackled her teen lover, taking off her clothes in a heartbeat.....Tiffany looked so beautiful nude....
"I wanna make one rule in here," she continued....."NO CLOTHES, not even bra or panties....in our apartment we stay naked...."

Before Tiffany had a chance to unpack her bags Allison took her to the bed, laid her on her back, knelt between her legs and began to eat her.
"Welcome home babydoll...."

Back
Top Bottom