Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

Tiffany had to stop licking, because she could not contain the moans, it was driving her crazy as the brunette played with her breasts. She traversed Alli's body again with her tongue. Reaching her pussy where there were still some drops of wine. She suck and then played with the clitoris of the older. While hse was eating her fiancee she kept her eyes right on those of the brunette. She took her thighs to do it harder, she wanted to taste Allison's juices again.
While she was kissing her legs, Tiffany put two fingers in Allison's wet pussy and started finger fucked her. Stimulating the anus of the older with a third finger

Allison by now was screaming......Tiffany was playing her body like a fine tuned instrument, she knew exactly how to get the woman to respond any way she wanted, and Allison loved it.
Her pussy lips were swollen, engorged with blood, her cunt already wet with anticipation and getting wetter.....the teen's lips were working magic on the woman's body. Allison squirmed and thrashed, finally calling out....

"I'm gonna cum!.....I'm gonna.....'UUUUUUUGH!!!!'
Allison was squirting when Tiffany began finger fucking her....the girl was practically draining her...she hardly noticed a finger probing inside her ass....

When her future wife came, she pulled out her fingers from inside her and wiped every drop of liquid with her tongue. Then she took her in her arms, tucked her into bed and rolled them both under the blankets, they made love for a while longer. But due to the exhausting day that Tiffany and Alli she had hugging her fiancee and she fell asleep little by little. Happily since the next day was Friday and they could rest a little from the classes, both Alli from work and she from her studies.

The next morning in the high school Tiffany was taking her books from the locker when the delegate approached her "Fanny, you know what's coming" and gave her a brochure where the announcement of this year's prom came ... her last prom. When the girl left Tiffany was thinking about the options she had, they would punish her if Tiffany invited her to the dance and they went together, or as she would have graduated it would not matter. Whatever it was, she decided to ask Alli to go to the prom with her. She wrote a message to Allison saying that she was going home sooner because she felt sick but in reality she just wanted to have more time to prepare the surprise. She filled the house with candles and roses. She put on a short, tight black dress and heels of the same color. She lowered the blinds so there was not much light, just the candles. And she just waited for her beloved

Last edited:
Allison had never squirted before, not for anyone, no matter how talented they were or as aroused she was....Tiffany had brought out that special gift and it was an experience like no other. She let out a loud shrill squeal as the clear ejaculation fluid came out in a stream and she almost passed out.
The two of them slipped under the bedsheets, kissed and gently played with each other until they both fell asleep.

The morning came, they got up, had a quick shower together, ate and off they went to school. Lately Allison decided to no longer pretend they wren't together....no more dropping off Tiffany around the back of the school. She parked in front in a faculty spot, opened the door and got out. She opened Tiffany's door....
"I'm not going to pretend we're not together," she said...."I don't give a shit what people are gonna say....if anyone gives you crap, flash them your ring...."

Sure enough, people did notice, including Mr Rosterson, the auto shop teacher. As Allison was walking toward the Administration building he stopped her.
"Wasn't that young girl in your class?", he asked....."the one getting out of your car?"

This was the opportunity Allison was waiting for....no more play acting, pretending they weren't together.
"Yes," she replied, looking straight at him. "That was Tiffany....we're engaged, she's my fiancee...and there's nothing the city and state can do about it....or this school board...."
She knew that comment would get tongues waggling but she didn't care.

She got the note that her lover wasn't feeling well and was understandably worried, but vowed she would nursemaid her and pamper the shit out of her when she got home.

After school ended, she was walking toward her car when she overheard two students talking, just above whisper level.....
"That's the teacher that's gonna marry that girl Tiffany....."

She smiled as she got into her car.

When she got to the apartment and opened the door, she expected to find Tiffany in bed. Instead, the lights were dimmed, roses and candles everywhere.
"What the......"
Allison stopped when she saw the most beautiful sight in her life.....there was Tiffany dressed the a very clingy dress.....

"Oh my God, your'e gorgeous," she said......

Tiffany smiled brightly at the arrival of Allison and approached her and took her arms "I do not want to hide our relationship anymore" she said resting a hand on the brunette's neck and bringing her to give her a soft kiss "and I have to ask you something really important ... "she remained for a moment quietly staring into the eyes of the brunette".... do you give me the honor of going to the prom with you? " Her heart was beating hard because although she knew that Allison loved her, she did not know what she could answer her, she would not know if Alli still had any qualms about being seen too close together and more at an event like that.

She could already see herself with Allison at the dance, in the center of the dancefloor with their dresses. Dancing together without caring about the rest of the people in the room

Allison's heart was pounding with anticipation....obviously her teen lover had something important on her mind to set things up this romantically....but what?

She returned the kiss then kissed Tiffany's soft neck.
"Anything," she replied....."anything....but what is it?"
When her teen lover asked her to be her prom date Allison smiled.
"I'd be flattered and honored to be your date to the prom....if you don't mind going with a......slightly....older woman...."

She kissed the nymph then stepped back a bit.
"Funny you mentioned not hiding our relationship," she continued...."I had a short talk with the auto shop teacher this morning. He saw you getting out of my car, and of course he had to ask.....I told him we're engaged and there was nothing in the rules about being with a girl of legal age. I'm not going to hide what we are anymore either....we're engaged lesbians and I couldn't be prouder......"

Like Tiffany, she could picture herself dancing with her lover in the middle of the floor, knowing full well tongues would be wagging and eyes set on the 26 year old happily embraced with her 18 year old fiancee.

"Wow," she said giggling....."looks like we'll need to buy prom dresses as well as bridal gowns...."

Tiffany laughed "do not worry, I will pay for the dresses, you've given me too much, and I have to start paying something" Tiffany took Allison's hand to go to the sofa "I hope you did not mind, but I warned to my parents that we are going to their house this weekend to have dinner with them, I can not wait to tell everyone the good news " she kissed her girl holding her hand strongly "and that's not all ... " She said approaching to the table "I know you come very tired everyday, so from now on I'll cook for you, I do not want you to ask for more food delivery" she said looking at the brunette showing her the dishes she had prepared "I'm a box full of surprises" she said laughing and sitting on her lap and giving her a gnome kiss brushing her nose with the one of the brunette "maybe..." she went to her part of the closet where she took out a guitar and sitting down next to Allison again, she began to play and sing for her

Last edited:
"Tell you what," Allison replied....."you buy us the prom dresses, I'll buy our wedding gowns, and I promise, I'll wear whatever prom dress you pick for us....and I'm looking forward to coming to your house and having that talk with your parents...."

Allison glanced into the kitchen and saw the fantastic meal the girl had prepared.....it was obvious Tiffany had been laboring in there for quite a while. Lately, everything the girl had been doing was amazing.....
"I'm not going to expect you to do the cooking all the time," she replied, kissing her....."I'll do some of it too so neither of us are doing it all the time...."
As they sat on the couch, Tiffany brought out her guitar and began to play and sing....she had the voice of an angel---and the body of one as well.....

The rest of the afternoon was spent eating, pampering each other and watching movies. Although as the course was already ending she had to focus a little more on that. So Tiffany tried to devote a couple of hours to study, but having her fiancee there, it was almost impossible, the view always went to her even if she was quiet "do you have any idea of what you're doing to me?" Tiffany said laughing and playing with the pencil "I think you should punish me because I am very deconcentrated and I will never finish, teacher" Tiffany said provocative then biting the pencil.
She moved a little in the chair facing Allison and opened wide her legs showing that under that dress she did not bring any underwear. She could finish later. But whenever she was next to the brunette, lust could above everything.

Allison hiked up Tiffany's dress, knelt on the floor between her thighs and began to lick and suck.....
"Oh, I'm sorry," she said giggling...."Am I distracting you?.....I'm trying to be as quiet as I can...."

Soon the licking progressed to tongue fucking as she curled it and thrust in and out.....she knew it would be impossible for the girl to concentrate on her studies, so she might as well make her cum a few times.

"I think your'e right babydoll," she continued. "I'm definitely too much of a distraction...."
She pulled away, leaving the girl far short of climaxing, know just how sexually frustrated it left her.
"I'll......just relax on the couch and watch TV with the sound low....you go ahead and study....."

Allison stripped and reclined naked on the futon......

Tiffany still held the pencil in her hand but she could not write anything, she was too busy closing her eyes, moaning and feeling the tongue of her girlfriend went inside her.

But at that moment she stopped feeling it , she opened her eyes and to her surprise Allison was even walking away, she was playing with her ... -Huh? no, no, no, this can not be like that- Tiffany thought, she got up a moment from the chair " are you sure? Well, okay ... Whatever you want....it's really hot in here, isn't it? " Tiffany began to undress slowly. And it was true, it was really hot in there, the summer was already coming, and the heat that Allison produced with looking at her was already hotter than the sun and she could feel a few drops of sweat running down her body
After a while picking up her hair with her hand and closing her eyes while fanning herself. She sat back completely naked in that chair pretending to write, she wanted to see who of the two of them lost first.

Last edited:
Allison casred quick glances over at Tiffany...by now both girls were naked and out to tease each other.
It wasn't long before Allison couldn't take it any longer....the sight of her teen babydoll nude, that sift supple skin, that inviting pussy was just too much.

She giggled, crawled over on hands and knees, parted the girl's legs and dove in for the kill, hungrily thrusting her tongue deep inside Tiffany's pussy.
The nerve of this teen vixen, making her act like some kind of sex starved submissive!!

"Ok, I lose," she said smiling, raising up her head from between her babydoll's parted thighs......
"But I win, too.....yuuuummmmm......"

After Tiffany came and gave Allison something to swallow, she got up.
"Fuck the studying," she said...."no way we can concentrate on anything but each other anyway....time to go to that bridal shop....it also has a section for Prom dresses too...."
She got dressed and took Tiffany by the hand to the car, driving off to the bridal shop.

Once in there, the salesgirl greeted them.
"Good afternoon.....are you looking for a chaperone outfit as well?"
It was obvious she had no idea.....
"No," Allison replied....."we're looking for 2 gowns....I'm her date...."

By the surprised look of the salesgirl Tiffany just laughed, she took Alli's arm and the lady led them to a white room, with a circular platform in the center, an armchair and many types of dresses around.

"I think we'll go with you first," said the woman who would attend them, she took Tiffany's hand and led her to a dressing room. "Do you have an idea of what you want?" Until that moment Tiff had not stopped to think about what she really wanted so I left it in that lady's hand.

The first one was a white dress, strapless top with a heart shape and a large tulle skirt. Tiffany went to the platform where she climbed and looked at herself in the mirror. Allison was seated with a glass of champange that had been offered to her. "It's beautiful" the two assistants who were with her admired her "you look like a princess ... but it's not the only one, we're going to try more" and for a long time, it was a runway of dresses of all kinds, long, short, tulle, smooth, even a suit jacket and pants, until they found the chosen one "this is the one" Tiff said with tears in her eyes, it was a white satin crepe dress with french chantilly lace, long with the skirt smooth and with the tight torso without neckline, with long sleeves and with lace on the edge of these.The tail was crossed from the neck to the tip by a row of buttons. And as detail the back was discovered in an oval surrounded by lace.
Tiffany turned to see her future wife "I love you". "You're beautiful, honey," said one of the aides, a little excited too.

After a moment, Tiffany took off her dress to put it in a holster. They gave her a pink satin coat and sat on the sofa. This time it was Alli's turn and Tiffany already had the phone ready to take pictures

Allison felt like she was 18 all over again....thankfully, even though she didn't have the same body she did when she was 18, she did manage to keep herself in decent shape, thanks to her 24 hr fitness membership given free of charge to all the teachers.
The salesgirl picked out a strapless sapphire blue gown and black lace accents. Unlike Tiffany who tried on a multitude of gowns before finally settling, Allison felt this was it, and the salesgirl agreed.

"Personally," the girl said...."I think you look beautiful...."
"Thanks, I feel beautiful too," Allison replied...."but I need to get my fiancee's approval....."

Allison nervously came out, stood before the wall of curved mirrors and turned around.
"So," she said, looking at Tiffany, praying the girl would approve....."what do you think?"
The top was like a corset, pushing her already ample tits up even more.....

Tiffany was hypnotized by her girlfriend -You are beautiful...it's amazing- she ran to hug her from the back and left a kiss on her shoulder. Since she was in the right place she was also looking at another dress for the prom - she did not know whether to decide on the light pink or the emerald green - She received a call. Although she knew that at that time she should have put all her attention on her future wife, she had to take it because it was from her new company "Hello? ... yes, I am very excited ..., that soon? "she looked at Allison smiling" does it matter that I'll brought someone? ... of course, thank you very much, see you soon ... goodbye " she hung up and put the phone in his bag" It was the ceo of the company, the have advanced the first meeting for the next week, I asked them if you could go ... but surely it will be very boring if you do not want to go it's okay " she sat back contemplating her brunette who really looked like a goddess

Allison was blushing.....this was the moment, one of the special days that every woman dreamed of. She stood there looking at herself in the mirror while Tiffany talked.

"I'd like to go if you'd let me," she said, trying to hide her dissapointment. Here they were trying on both prom and wedding gowns and instead, here her lover was, on the phone talking business.
Allison knew that some sacrifices had to be made for the sake of her teen lover's career and she was more than happy to make them, but she had hoped today would be.....well, more intimate......

"I'm your girlfriend," Allison continued...."your fiancee...of course I want to go and be a part of your success...."

"That's great, I also want you to be with me" Tiffany went to the saleswoman finally choosing the long emerald dress with a deep v-neckline with which could see some of her chest. Tiffany looked again at her girlfriend "Hey, are you okay? .... is because I answered the call? You know I love you more than anyone, but this is also important" the dependents seeing the tension between the two women they decided to give space to the couple, leaving the room "I ... I'm sorry, today I should focus only on you" she went to the door of that big dressing room and locked it. She returned to her future wife who was still on her back. She took her hands and pushed her carefully until she was against the mirror. She inder the zipper of the dress and took it off slowly. She went back up and kissed her neck putting her hand in the panties of the brunette and with the other hand pressing so she couldn't move.

Allison loved it when her teen lover showed her dominating streak....matter of fact, she had hoped she'd see much more of it.
Both girls were now naked in the dressing room, the staff wisely leaving them alone in the back. It wasn't exactly soundproofed and at this point neither of them gave a shit who heard them.
Allison assisted in sliding dowen her panties, wiggling her hips until they fell to the floor, her back now pressed against the mirror.

"Take me," she begged...."treat me like your private whore....."
She tried to move, pretending to struggle a little, not enough to wrestle free but just enough to show she was enjoying it.

Tiffany came back down kissing all over her body, opened her legs and licked her thighs with two fingers in her cunt. Starting to put them in and out first gently and progressively with some force while playing with the clitoris with her tongue. She climbed back and with the free hand lifted one of the legs of the brunette fingering her even harder. Even giving Allison some thrusts from time to time thinking that the mirror could break. She kissed her girlfriend as if she needed her mouth. she wanted to please her, she wanted to make her see that she did not want her to feel bad for anything in the world.

Allison groaned loudly....she loved being dominated, especially by her sweet nymph.....
"Yes," she murmered as her leg was raised, exposing her pussy perfectly......"Yes.....oh, fuck, YEEEEESSSS....."
She was pushed hard enough against the glass it was if the girl was trying to push her into the wall.

Tiffany's moist lips were so warm and inviting as they jelled together. Allison thrusted her tongue deep into the girl's mouth, finding Tiffany's and became one. Whatever doubts Allison had about being left behind while Tiffany's career blossomed vanished tonight.

Somehow, Allison managed to slip out from the girl's grasp, took her by the hand and climbed onto the bed. Laying on her back, she quickly stripped....reaching for a set of scarves, she pulled Tiffany close. This was possibly the night she was waiting for.....
"Please," she begged, panting....."Tie my wrists to the bedframe.....treat me like your captive fuck toy....."

Tiffany took the scarves and tied one to each of the brunette's wrist and took a third to cover her eyes. With her fiancee unable to do anything, Tiffany began to taste her body, kissing, biting and licking every inch of it. She took a makeup brush from her purse and pass it across the chest, stomach, pelvis and hips of the brunette. Tiffany rubbed her pussy against Allison's one. The blonde ran her tongue over Allison's lips. And then, leaving the brush at a side, while she put her fingers in and out through the brunette's anus she ran her tongue against her pussy

Allison had no idea what part of her body would be touched first.....she turned her head, trying to listen for any clues where Tiffany would strike.
Suddenly the young supple nymph was all over her, licking, kissing and nibbling. Allison's nipples, neck, belly button were quickly wettened by the girl's tongue, sending goosebumps all over the woman's body.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!," she cried out, squirming, frantically pulling at her restraints. She wanted to pull Tiffany on top of her close but it was now the young girl that was in total control.

After some cunt grinding, Allison suddenly felt fingers invading her tight ass. She tried to push her body closer to the hand, urging the fingers in deeper. As she was anally finger fucked she felt a warm tongue bather her throbbing cunt.
"IN, PLEEEEESE IN!," she cried out, aching to be tongue fucked.....

Tiffany, with the arm that was free, lifted the bent legs of the brunette, leaving her pussy even more exposed.
As she got in and out her fingers faster and faster inside Allison's ass, and listening to her future wife, she exerted more strength and pressure on her tongue, pushing it in and out of the vagina. She felt Allison's fluids fall on her tongue and swallowed them willingly. "I love you," she whispered watching her girlfriend come, her voice was kind of hoarse.
She lowered her girlfriend's legs and while
she was stimulating her vagina more gently she went back up, until she was face to face with Allison and left wet kisses on her lips and neck.

Allison never been finger fucked in her ass until Tiffany came into her life and the feeling was incredible, to say the least.....she moaned with the sensation of fingers inside her ass, exploring and claiming her.
Meanwhile, Tiffany's tongue dug deeper in her cunt and was soon rewarded by Allison exploding, cuumming like a guyser, screaming as she came.

Tiffany's kisses were a welcome relief as she felt the teen's tongue burrowing deep in her mouth.

"I can't wait for us to say our vows and marry me," she said, smiling...."I want to be your wife....I want us to wear all that wedding night lingerie and spend the whole night unwrapping each other like a pair of Christmas presents...."
She reached up and put her tongue in her lover's ear then whispered....

"Tie me up and gag me...make me your captive bitch...."

Tiffany gasped as she felt her girlfriend's warm tongue in her ear. "I'm so eager to marry you ..." She took another scarf and covered her mouth with it. She untied the brunette's hands but only to turn her desirable body around and tie her hands behind her back. She took her butt and while licking it she gave her some spanking.
While one hand ran down the back of the brunette to reach her breasts caressing them and the other hand went to her pussy where she stimulated the clitoris and put her fingers inside of her brunette.

Back
Top Bottom