Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THE TEACHING OF THE TEACHER.....Cindy Harrison and Miss TN

Tiffany grabbed to the sheets with strength "nothing ..... of clothes .... then" it was difficult for her to talk without letting out a moan "MMMHMMH ALLI ... YES" Tiffany closed her eyes noticing the brunette's tongue running all her pussy that could already notice how she was getting wet "more ... I want more" she did not know how the brunette had so much power over her body, with her only touch she was already beginning to tremble. When the brunette was so close to her, she just wanted her to take her.... to do everything she wanted with her

Allison dove in for the kill likea ravenous tigress.....curling her tongue into a mini cock, she began thrusting in and out, burying her face into the girl's crotch......reaching up and playfully tugging at her nipples....
Theirs would be love in the most mutual setting. Neither of them would be a permanent domme, neither would be a permanent submissive. Like the cooking, cleaning and banking, their sex would be shared as one.

"Thank God you got her early, babydoll," she murmered between thrusts....."that's gonna leave more time for sex....and I want to tongue fuck you all night..."

The girl's moans filled the room, along with the aroma of hot unbridled sex. Positions were reversed, lips locked to each other, fingers imbedded in each others pussies....the sucking of each other's nipples resulting in even louder moans and cries of passion.
It was hours before they finally stopped, their bodies glowing with sweat, their breathing rapid.

"Time for a shower," Allison said...."then I'm taking you out for a celebration dinner...."
Thew shower was almost as erotic as the sex beforehand, neither of them able to keep their hands off each other. As the warm water cascaded over their bodies, more passionate kisses were followed with more mutual masturbation until they both came again.

After drying each other off, Allison had a suprise for her lover.....she pulled back some clothes to reveal a glittering sapphire blue gown, low cut in the front and very tight fitting. A pair of rhinestone studded high heels were included....on the hanger was a black thong panty and a black lace bra with transparent cups.
"Put this on sweetheart," she said....we're going to a very fancy place......"

Allison's body was like a drug for Tiffany and as any addiction she needed more every time, she wondered if it would reach the point where they could not stop making lpve and would do it at night and day at all hours. Tiffany wanted to know all the areas of her goddess's body thoroughly. She kissed, licked, sucked and stroke each centimeter, savoring her.

"oh my god!, everything is beautiful, thank you very much, i don't know how i can offset toy " said Tiffany surprised to see the gift, shehugged her girlfriend kissed and in front of her began to dress slowly, to turn the brunette on "where are we going?" she asked putting on some perfume

Allison playfully reached down to kiss Tiffany's pussy as she slid on the panties.
"I'm taking yo,u to the most expensive, most lively night club in the city," she replied. "I think you can pass for 21, and besides I'm good friends with the manager....."
Allison picked out a pink dress with lace and a plunge front, plunge bra with micro bikini panties and white heels. After doing each other's makeup and hair like a pair of tweens, Allison called for a limo to pick them up.

"Drive slowly, take your time," she told the driver...."we're not in any hurry to get there..."
The limo had a bottle of champagne on ice and as they drove, Allison poured two glasses.
"Here's for our life together," she said...."I think I'll just call you 'babydoll' from now on....you kinda fit the name..."

They arrived and the place was hot.....a live band was playing and Allison took her angel out on the dance floor....as they swayed to a nice slow number, Allison kissed her lover.

Allison treated her like a queen and that was how she felt.

In that dance floor it seemed that they were just the two of them, she turned the brunette back and she approached her making them move the waist at the same time. Tiffany kissed the shoulders of her goddess and caressed her torso to the rhythm of music "I want you," whispered the blonde in the ear of Allison, hugged her tightly by the back, waiting for that moment to last forever. She took her hand and turned her over and put her again in front of her, hugging her, entangling her fingers in her hair and kissing her slowly

The dance floor was packed but not packed enough for onlookers to take notice of two young women literally making out on the dance floor.
One whispered, "they must be lesbians...."
Allison laughed then made sure she had plenty of dancers taking notice as she took Tiffany, bent her over like they were doing a Tango and kissed her passionately.

Another dance ended then they retreated to their table, a dimly lit romantic one in a darkened corner. The waiter came over, Allison ordered dinner for both of them and a bottle of wine. The wine came first....Allison poured, handed her lover a glass and clinked them together.

"To us," she toasted...."to our life together and to the girl I love...."
While they waited for their dinner, Allison snuck under the table, pulled up Tiffany's dress and pulled her panties to the side, licking and sucking on her pussy. She knew babydoll would do her best to try and keep composure while she was being eaten from under the table, and would eventfully fail....that was the fun part of it.....

Tiffany grabbed the edge of the table "A-Alli .... mmmmh ... that ... that ... we can't do it here" she began to moan so she tried to shout up herself drinking from the glass, but it was almost impossible, the tongue of her girlfriend gave her too much pleasure. At that moment the waiter approached with the dishes "it's everything all right, miss?" he asked, "Yes ..... YES! ... Everything is going very well ..." Tiffany said, kind of embarrassed, it was already difficult for her to breathe. The waiter thought that the girl was already drunk, so he left smiling. The blonde lowered her hand and stroked the brunette's hair "You ... you're ... making me have a hard time" said the blonde closing her eyes covering her mouth to not moan of pleasure.

If someone came by close enough they would probably hear the sounds of slurrping and moaning from under the table.
Allison kept it up until she was rewarded by Tiffany's nectar. She swallowed every drop, licked the pussy clean then sneaked back up from under the table, sitting tightly next to her lover.

"That was one hell of an appetizer," she said giggling, smacking her lips.
Finally they started eating. Like Tiffany's appetizer, the food was superb. They stopped for a while when the band played another romantic song, Allison taking her lover by the hand back out onto the dance floor.

Smiling Tiffany put a hand on the shoulder of the brunette and with the other one she took the hand of Allisom, like the classic romantic dances "I love you ... always...... in the eyes of everybody, I am only a little girl, but when I am with you, I can be whatever I want to be. " She slowly approached the woman's lips and kissed them very gently, sweetly. Tiffany let herself be pulled back, hoping Allison would not let her fall, she closed her eyes and felt a kiss on the neck from her brunette.

Last edited:
Allison was like in a trance, hypnotized by Tiffany's lovely body and her words.....in her eyes, the girl wasn't an 18 year old. She was instead a full grown woman of the world in a young nymph's body.

"I want you to be whatever you wish, babydoll," she replied, bringing her head back and meeting it with yet another kiss.
The music ended and they once again returned to their table. Greeting them was a red rose in a glass vase, a small note attached to the vase.
Upon opening, it read, '......I love you with all my heart and soul....'
and it was signed Allison.

She could hardly wait to get back to their apartment.....since she met Tiffany, Allison became a nymphomaniac, never seeming to get enough sex and to her suprise and delight, it seemed that Tiffany was more than happy to satisfy her needs.
Allison always had slightly more offbeat desires but was unsure if her young beauty would be willing to submit to them....maybe a little more bondage----she had always wanted to be tied up as well as doing the tying---

For now though, they would concentrate on their evening together.

Tiffany was starving for Allison's body, she devoured her mouth while carrying her to bed. The blonde took off Allison's clothes. When she sat her girlfriend down on the bed, she went to find a tie with which she tied the brunette's hands. Tiffany began to undress in a sensual way, like doing a striptease, then she lies the brunette on the bed.

The teenager went to the kitchen and seconds later returned with a glass full of ice cubes. She got on top of Allison and took one, while she kissed her like crazy, the ice was going down her neck and collarbones. When she went to move the ice cube, she stopped kissing her and to look at her, she wanted to see the facial expressions of her girlfriend. She began to pass the ice cube through the breasts of the older, first between the two of them, then she pass it through one of her breasts making circles and then pressing it right on the nipple, with her mouth she bit and licked the other. And so she did vice versa. She left her breasts and moved the ice to the belly, where she was making shapes in a playful way, to make her brunette suffer a bit, went for the pelvis again and again, but never went down into the wet area of the teacher. After playing for a while she moved the ice till her pussy, where with the tongue stimulated the clitoris, moved the ice slowly from top to bottom, sometimes introducing it on her pussy and sometimes moving it to her asshole.

Allison smiled at her babydoll after she sat her on the edge of the bed....she looked as the girl returned with a scarf, would it into a cord and approached her. Allison now naked, she looks up at the girl.
"No.....," she said giggling but shaking her head. "babydoll....you wouldn't....."
But she did, tying the woman's hands behind her back. Allison playfully pretended to struggle as she watched the most erotic sight she ever seen.....Tiffany was teasing her, torturing her senses as she ever so slowly stripped in front of her. Allison found herself getting wet as she gazed at the girl's pussy....so inviting.....

The teacher was now on her back, watching Tiffany as she left and went to the kitchen, returning with a plastic baggie of ice cubes.
Allison gasped and moaned as goosebumps popped up all over her body, the cubes tingling as she felt one travel down her neck.

"MMMMMMFH....MMMMMMMPH!"
Allison groaned, Tiffany's lips making it impossible to utter more than a moan. She stared helplessly as she watched a cube travel around her tits and settling down on her nipples, which by now had jutted up and hard as concrete.
Tiffany pushed Allison't legs wide apart, torturing her with the ice.....she watched as the girl tortured and taunted her, having it go all the way up till it was just an inch away from her cunt....soooooo close......

Allison moaned loudly, thrashing....she was finally rewarded by a warm wet tongue bathing her throbbing wet pussy.....

After fighting fire with ice, Tiffany left the cube of ice on the belly of the brunette where it melted little by little.

The blonde took Allison's thighs and started sucking the hot and cold juices that were in her pussy. Then she started putting in and out faster with her fingers. With shyness Tiffany took one of the dildos from the bedside table and inserted it into the teacher's pussy, meanwhile she sucked a finger and slowly introduced it into the anus of the older, afraid of hurting her or not given her any pleasure.

Last edited:
Allison was suprised at how fast she came.....she lay there panting like a dog, her tits moving up and down.
She made no moves to pull her wrists from bondage, gazing down at the ice cube as it slowly melted on her belly.

"Oh my God babydoll," she stammered....."what are you DOING to me????"
Soon he legs parted and Tiffany was kneeling between them, sucking out her nectar. As Allison trembled, her body twitching, she managed to focus just long enough to see the girl grab one of her dildos from the table. Up until now, her lover had been passive but now.....
A voice whispered in Allison's head......'Shit!.....what have you created????'
Her subconscious voice was answered by the girl slipping the dildo deep into her cunt, at the same time penetrating her tight ass with a finger.
Allison began bucking up and down, helping to fuck herself with the dildo, at the same time feeling the finger exploring her ass. No one.....NO ONE had ever treated her like this......of all the girls she had, this young nymph was a sex goddess......

Tiffany saw how her girlfriend was writhing of pleasure, decided to give her more, she began to move inside her gilfriend more quickly helping with the movement of her hips. Because her hands were busy she stretched up and licked the water that the ice cube had left on the belly, then brought her tongue over the teacher's breasts, while she was fucking her, listening to her beautiful moans. "Your babydoll isn't such a good girl, huh?" said teasingly. Tiffany felt that her body was getting out of control, as if it were not her anymore, but she couldn't stop, nor did she want to.

Allison could hardly believe what this teen was doing to her....how did she become so......so....experienced?
she continued to ride the dildo imbedded in her wet pussy, urging Tiffany on....
"UUUUGH!.....deeper, lover....another finger in my ass....'UUUUUGH...."

Tiffany's warm wet tongue, melted ice water dripping from the tip, bathed Allison's already throbbing rock hard nipples....she arched her back, thrusting her tits upward, aching to have her breasts taken.

"UUUUGH!," Allison replied, panting....."I always wanted a bad little girl....someone to treat me like her little slut.....Oh fuck, I'm cuuming.....I'm.....'UUUUUUUGH!!!!!!"

When her girlfriend came, she pulled her fingers and the dildo out of her holes. She left the toy on one side of the bed and lie down next to her girlfriend. "I could do this, all day, every day for the rest of my life" she said laughing and caressing Allison's body with her fingers "I want to know everything there is to know about you, tell me more about your life ... . I know some things about you reaaally deeply... but I have no idea about others "

"God," Allison said, her eyes now up in the air. "Where should I start?.....I came out of the closet at 16, lost my virginity to a high school senior girl at 17....which was also the first time I experienced bondage."
She sucked on Tiffany's fingers like they were candy then continued.

"I was always a hard studier and took half of my college prep classes in my junior year of high school....believe it or not, I was a real nerd....I always knew I wanted to be a teacher, just never new what level I wanted to teach until my sophmore year.
I had a large family with 3 brothers and 2 sisters and I was the middle child.....my older sister had sex with me when I turned 18.....I was raped by a freshman while in college. Back then, if a girl got raped, the college 'rent-a-cops' acted like we asked for it..."

"that sounds terrible, I'm so sorry" the blonde hugged Allison tightly "....and where is your family now?" she asked kind of afraid that it would be a sensitive topic for her girlfriend. Thinking about it, Tiffany had not heard Allison talk about her family, her parents or her many brothers and sisters. And she wondered if she had a bad relationship with them.

Allison was almost starting to cry when she spoke about the rape. It was so vicious, so sadistic....
She was in a back portion of the college library when two male students suddenly approached her. One put a hand over her mouth, threatened to hurt her if she made a soudn and they dragged her out and into a van parked outside.
"we know your'e a les," one said....."time we show you gay bitches how to be a woman...."
Next thing she knew, her hands were bound behind her, her clothes were taken off and she was tape gagged. She was raped for almost 2 hours by 3 men before she was finally released...

"My family is still back home in the family house," she replied. "the older sister that had sex with me is now a executive's secretary. When I told my parents I was a lesbian, my mother was sympathetic, saying she suspected it but my father said it was just a growing phase and I'd eventually get back to normal...."

Allison kissed her teen lover.
"I'm taking you back home to meet the family soon and I'm sure you'll be welcomed....especially after I tell them your'e my fiancee....."

Tiffany gently caressed the face of her girlfriend who was beginning to fill her eyes with tears "I'll be happy to meet your family ..... wait what?" Tiffany rewound the words of the brunette in her head -Fiancée ??? - "wait, what do you mean with that? ..." Tiffany covered her mouth with one hand giggling nervously and with the other grabbed Allison's shoulder

Allison rose onto her shoulders, taking Tiffany's hand off her mouth and kissing it.
"Good a time as any I guess," she said smiling and slightly giggling.
"babydoll.....I want to marry you and be my wife....I know this is an awkward way to propose, but what a better time to do it with us naked and laying so close together....this is the way I want us always to be...."

She kissed her lover tenderly but it was obvious Allison was trembling a little. Obviously she wasn't sure how Tiffany would react to the proposal.
"Most states allow 18 year olds to marry and ours happens to be one of them....it also legally recognizes same sex marriage."

She got off the bed and went to the dressser, opened the top drawer and brought over a small box covered in crushed red velvet. She dropped to her knees at the side of the bed, opened the box and showed it to Tiffany....it was a diamond engagement ring.

"Babydoll.....uh,...Tiffany, will you marry me?"

Tiffany's eyes began to shed tears but they were of happiness, "yes ... YES ... of course yes" the blonde threw herself on Allison "it would be an honor" she began to spread kisses on the brunette's face "I love you" she extended her hand to Allison to put the ring on her finger. She was so excited maybe she was too young, but that did not matter if she was next to the love of her life

To say Allison was overjoyed would be an understatement.
"I'm gonna be the happiest woman on Earth!," she cried....."with the most beautiful, loving wife.....I promise I'll always do everything I can to make you happy....."

To celebrate, she brought over her trusty Hitachi Magic Wand, slipped it in the leather pelvic harness and fitted it around Tiffany's waist so the head of the Hitachi was pressed up deep against the girl's pussy. While she turned it on full power, she laid beside her, knowing it would soon be almost impossible to concentrate while her cunt was quickly being driven into orgasms....

"So many details," she said, gazing at her teen lover's pussy being used.
"The wedding date....should we get married before or after you graduate? should we go and announce it at your house first or mine? One thing's for sure....with us being married there's nothing the school board can do to me...."

She knelt down and licked around the Hitachi.
"I can hardly wait to take you to a bridal shop.....not to mention seeing you later in a sexy honeymoon outfit....."

Allison was enjoying all this, discussing wedding plans while her babydoll was too busy fidgeting and squirming to reply....

"THIS ... AAAH AAH ...... THIS IS NOT .... FAIR" said Tiffany feeling as she came and writhed of pleasure. "MMMMMMH" she bit her lip to avoid yelling. She took the face of her girlfriend and ran her tongue across the lips of the brunette, as soon as she kissed her she didn't hesitate to put the tongue in the mouth of Allison, walking through each corner "MMMMHHHHH" the moans of Tiffany increased over time. The blonde was grabbing Allison's shoulders tightly "please... MMMMMH please ..... I don't stop cu... .AAAHH"

Back
Top Bottom