Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

Besides, a lot of the girls prefer Ectoplasts since sex with them is just totally intense. I'm kind of jealous of you since you have this whole 'came from another' thing going on for you. Pretty sure this is why they are all into your right now. Make sure you take advantage of it before they lose interest."
Looks at my CS

>both a Mundane and an Ectoplast.

Oh boy.

Also, Ran's lowest consumption form is just shy of being a shota, and he's right now next to an Amazonian-esque Headmaster. I'm basically expecting some kinda "Ara Ara" business to happen at some point.

Hello all. Yes I did mention this week would be kinda busy, but I am trying to get on to get an occasional response nonetheless. So I'm gonna try to get to that.

Just a heads up my roleplaying friends. I'm going out of town after work today to help my sister move into a new apartment. So any replies from me might be a little slow

So, some things coming up in the near future. After everyone get's settle in, you'll be expected to pick an extra-curricula activity at the fair. if some of the staff (i.e. Head Mistress, professors, etc...) have positions open, please make sure to be at the fair looking for volunteers ;-)

Also, in the very near future, whenever an Ectoplast encounters a humanoid, you'll be asked to roll a d20. This is because something strange will start to happen at the Academy. Ectoplasts will begin to feed on humanoids without asking for consent, but only depending on the roll of the dice. It will be like some sort of insanity. The same thing might happen when a male student runs into a female student. Also, some people will start to disappear.

The mundanes will end up getting a special set of remedial classes in magic, this way you all have an excuse to interact together.

Even the Head Mistress might get affected....

If there are other ideas you'd like to see, do share.

Also, I want to try out an idea where everyone gets a chance to play DM. Basically, if you think of something, like a random encounter, a trap, just finding something interesting, etc... and you want to GM that (i.e. never against you own character, but with someone else's character), then feel free to jump in there. It could just be funny stuff, sexy stuff, etc... I want to see what happens when you empower everyone to play a part of the world that surrounds us.

And lastly, how do people feel about transformations? Like become taller, breast expansion or, literally, gender change? Tell me what you think and if you have any preferences.

All sounds neat.

As for transformations, sign me up. I love Transformation in basically any form.

So, some things coming up in the near future. After everyone get's settle in, you'll be expected to pick an extra-curricula activity at the fair. if some of the staff (i.e. Head Mistress, professors, etc...) have positions open, please make sure to be at the fair looking for volunteers ;-)

Also, in the very near future, whenever an Ectoplast encounters a humanoid, you'll be asked to roll a d20. This is because something strange will start to happen at the Academy. Ectoplasts will begin to feed on humanoids without asking for consent, but only depending on the roll of the dice. It will be like some sort of insanity. The same thing might happen when a male student runs into a female student. Also, some people will start to disappear.

The mundanes will end up getting a special set of remedial classes in magic, this way you all have an excuse to interact together.

Even the Head Mistress might get affected....

If there are other ideas you'd like to see, do share.

That all sounds fun. And given where you recruited me from I'm obviously all aboard with any sort of transformational stuff (although I did already check off the gender change bit with my backstory here so, flipping that back would just be weird).

That all sounds fun. And given where you recruited me from I'm obviously all aboard with any sort of transformational stuff (although I did already check off the gender change bit with my backstory here so, flipping that back would just be weird).

lol.... I'll elf you or something ;-)

Shame that, as an Ectoplast, my character is a shapeshifter by nature. I did leave the 'magic energy donor influencing Ran's form' loophole though. I guess magic based transformations could count for that too. :p

It would seem that AlphaLoverBoy (playing Antalya) has departed the Academy. I've update the invite thread to see if we can get a new student to fill in, female or Ectoplast.

Back
Top Bottom