Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

Lol, the slime cannot seep through the latex :) The latex is very much airtight and watertight/slimetight

Poor Kay, she's not cluing in to the fact that Loowan is basically asking her for consent (brushes a tentacle against her breasts) :) Her entire perspective on the world will soon change (I hope)...

Well yes that is entirely the idea. Since Kay is getting the "subtle" hints Loowaan might just have to be even more direct. See if that gets through Kay's denial.;)

HAHAHA. Well, you don't actually have to ask for consent (even though you did). You should just engulf her and go for it!!!). She needs to learn the new ways of her new world in her new gender ;-)

Loowaan is definitely the sort who would still ask, even with the Order's rules. That said he also would know it is basically a formality and push ahead with his advances regardless. He'd have been happy to teach Kay, Abbey, and possibly Sophia but there were other Ectoplasts around and he wasn't going to just hog them to himself. ;) At least not this time.

Now that I can be on more consistently if anyone needs NPCs played or general GMing done I would be glad to help in that.

BTW, for all you Ectoplasts. You can, if you want to, take SEVERAL humanoids for feeding, at once. Some Ectoplasts can take up to six at once!!!!!

Oh trust me I figured that was the case! :LOL: Loowaan has a morphable body and works heavily in physical transformation magic, he could easily take multiple people at a time and would. I probably should have added "tentacle orgies" to my OOC likes list.

I had a thought last night, but Ran would be perfect for a drama/acting troupe if there was one. Able to mimic a human body and clothing? That'd be pretty much invaluable for that or Spying. Although, it hasn't occurred to him yet to mimic a female body. :p

HAHAHA. Well, you don't actually have to ask for consent (even though you did). You should just engulf her and go for it!!!). She needs to learn the new ways of her new world in her new gender ;-)

I wholeheartedly agree... and will definitely try to get a proper post up first thing in the morning. Sorry for the unexpected outage lasting until I'm passing out.

Ran is very much the same way. Though, he has no problem if they ask consent first. And the Order are allowed to say no, technically, if it's a bad time for them to be fed off of.

Heck, Ran was troubled earlier by the fact that an Ectoplast (Leowan, though he thought it was Ernesto) slimed the girls, getting them lust-addled, before even asking consent.

But this is the way things are, it's the 'deal'. The witches of the Order are dedicated to ensuring that Ectoplasts are given a fair shake in the magic world (which isn't their world). This includes making sure the Ectoplasts don't go hungry. No one is forcing any of the students to stay at the Academy, they can leave if they don't like it. And it's not like the witches of the Order are just giving... In exchange for their dedication, the witches of the Order get something others don't. One thing is a unusually long life, the second is they stop aging around age 25 and the third is, they will be disease free the whole time. And all that without magic, just Ectoplast know-how. So it's not a terrible trade. That and most witches of the Order will be more capable than most when it comes to natural magic, because of their close relationship with the Ectoplasts.

That and, the sex is fantastic! Go sex!

Loowaan was admittedly not thinking well. He was trying to be a very friendly sort. It's just that his friendliness has other affects on humans. :LOL:

What bodman said- It is because he was a Mundane. To him, he basically equates the slime's aphrodisiac effect to something akin to a drug or alcohol. It inebriates the mind and while some, like Sophia, may seem to have a tolerance or can work within their mind under it, some might be 'lightweights' so to speak. It's partially the reason why he learned to basically concentrate the slime inside of himself instead of sliming things he touches. Sure, it gets more potent, but as long as you don't spill it on someone, it doesn't do anything, now does it?

One of the other reasons were explained earlier- it's an awful mess to clean up. Which reminds me- how does Slime work on other Ectoplasts?

Hello my roleplaying friends. I am letting you know that I am going to a business conference tomorrow so for next week my posting will slow down again. But I won't disappear for the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom