Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

AbbeyChase

Star
Dear all,

This is where we can come and write about out of character things, ask questions, give ideas, etc...

regards,
Abigail

Awww.... thanks! No worries, none of this is a competition, we are all here to just roleplay and have fun.

Hello all need to know how to post my changling a far as abilities and such then I will post a character ASAP.

Happy to meet you all!!

Its late here, on uk time, so inshall post everything in the morning with a fresh mind ^^ nighty night!

Some information about the houses

Lionheart is the equivalent of Gryffendor (i.e. the competitive types, the courageous types, and people that want to be in service to others)
Heronleap is he equivalent of Hufflepuff (i.e. people who are easy going, see magic and joie-de-vivre as something that is interlaced together)
Dragonnest is the equivalent of Ravenclaw (i.e. people who are deep thinkers, inventors, etc...)
Satyren is the equivalent of Slithering. Well, sort of the same, but not as evil. This is where born leaders, entrepreneurs (yes they do exist in the world of magic) and "go getters" end up being sorted.

"The Order" is a sub-group in Lionheart entirely made of women or Ectoplasts. This particular group embraces courage, service to others as well, but it purposely prioritizes the safety and security of Ectoplasts as first and foremost. This group was created by Headmistress Jareau in order to ensure that the plight of Ectoplasts would be properly addressed.

If you have any preferences as to which house you want to be sorted in, please let me know. I already sorted two of the players into specific houses and if I got those wrong, please tell me and I'll edit my post.

BTW, TAG!

Last edited:
Here is some information about latex catsuits:

All humanoids (i.e. Human and Elves for the most part) in and around of the Academy are obligated to wear protective latex suits in order to prevent exposure to the slime of Ectoplasts. This is because the slime of Ectoplasts contains biochemical compounds which are easily transferred into someone bloodstream when contact with bare skin is made. These biochemical compound differ from one Ectoplast to the next, but effects include out of control arousal, paralysis, confusion, etc... Some Ectoplasts can even segrete/produce different types of slime based on the effect they desire. Originally, this was a terrible weapon since Ectoplasts could easily subdue a humanoid by simply sliming even a small patch of exposed skin and wait just a mere minute for the effects to take place. This is why, during the latest demon incursion which happened a decade ago or so, the Ectoplasts turned out to be exceptionally effective against wizards and witches. The other significantly undesirable side effect is that, during copulation, if an unprotected female humanoid is penetrated by an Ectoplast, there is a very good chance that during orgasm, she will be rendered "magically barren" (i.e. unable to produce offspring that are magically gifted). This of course is incredibly dangerous to the continued procreation of wizards and witches seeing that magically gifted offsprings can only be produced by magically gifted parents.

Anyway, in ALL CASES, the protective latex outfit must consist of, at the very least, a total enclosure latex catsuit with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood. The catsuits have absolutely no zippers, which means you have to squeeze in through the hood opening. Once the catsuit is securely in place, the face opening will be sealed by an invisible magical shield. Once this happens, the wearer is totally sealed in. While wearing the catsuit, someone can breathe underwater or in any other places where it would be impossible or dangerous to breathe, since the magical latex catsuit produces the air you need to breath within the enclosed face shield.

Moreover, all of the latex catsuits enable the wearer to copulate, whether it is a male or female wearing the catsuit. In the case of the female, her suit will have to very small pin prick holes between her legs, and behind each hole is a small patch of latex that is seamlessly integrated with the catsuit, but unlike the latex of that catsuit, this small patch of latex is impossibly stretchy. Any pressure against the latex will cause it to stretch effortlessly, thus allowing for something to 'enter' the female. The latex will simply stretch around whatever is entering the female. It should also be noted that any pressure against the small patch of latex will also cause the small patch of latex to become magically slippery. Once whatever is inside the female exist, the small patch of latex will shrink back out as well. In other words, the catsuit of the female basically sports two well hidden 'on demand' latex condoms behind tiny little holes between her legs (and yes, the holes do stretch very easily open).

As for the males wearing latex, when they get a hardon, the catsuit will, at first, keep their enlarged cock securely pressed against their body. However, if they reach for the cock or someone else reaches for their cock as if to hold it, the latex catsuit will magically form a latex condom around the enlarged cock, setting it free (so to speak). When a male orgasms, the magical catsuit will actually produce magically created semen, thus simulating ejaculation. The wearer of the latex catsuit can configure (through simply mental thought) the amount of semen the catsuit produces when he orgasms. So if a male wants to cum a whole gallon of semen, now he can ;-)

Apart from the latex catsuit, humanoids can opt to wear latex clothing on top of that. Dresses, pants, skirts, t-shirts, blouses, shirts, blazers, coats, turtlenecks, shoes, boots, gloves, hats, chapeaus, etc... can all be worn as clothing OVER the latex catsuit, as long as that additional clothing is also made of latex. For most students and any of the teachers, there is no dress code specification, so they can wear whatever they want over their protective catsuit. For witches that have been sorted into 'the order', they have a strict dress code which requires them to wear a specific uniform at all times during classes on the weekdays. In off hours and during the weekends, these witches can chose to wear whatever they want, as long as the are protected by a total enclosure catsuit.

Here is some information about Ectoplasts:

Currently there is a limited number of subspecies when it comes to Ectoplasts. The common one is basically a large blob of transparent colored slime. You also have a species of Ectoplasts that look suspiciously like a Hanar in Mass Effect. There is also a sub species that looks like a giant worm, except it's made out of somewhat transparent gelatinous flesh. If you have similar ideas about a different species of Ectoplast, let me know.

All of the Ectoplasts continuously secrete slime over their bodies, so any physical contact with an Ectoplasts invariably ends up sliming whatever came in contact with them. Ectoplasts can, if they want, excrete slime with specific properties. The most popular slime that Ectoplasts love using on humanoids is this viscous semen like (i.e. whitish) slime which is a hyper-potent aphrodisiac. Even when protected by a latex catsuit, a humanoid target will still feel part of the effects of the slime to some degree, but never to the degree of bare skin exposure which would be devastating.

Many Ectoplasts like to 'engulf' the humanoid they are copulating with since it maximizes the level of Orgone energy they capture and feed on whenever the humanoid is made to orgasm. So obviously, soft vore will be a theme in the roleplay.

For the most part, Ectoplasts copulate (i.e. take) with humanoids for the purpose of sustenance. Basically, Ectoplasts are able to consume Orgone energy and convert it into calories/etc... which sustain them. At the Academy, Ectoplasts must ALWAYS get consent from a humanoid person before attempting to 'take' them. This is usually done verbally (although that's rare) or, through a system of touch whereas, if an Ectoplasts wraps a tentacle around someone thigh, around someones forearm or around someones waistline, they are basically silently asking to 'take' you. If the person responds by gently stroking the tentacle encircling their thigh, forearm or waistline, they are basically giving consent. However, if the humanoid attempts to remove the tentacle or simply says "Not right now" (or something similar), the Ectoplast is required to disengage. Instead of wrapping a tentacle, some Ectoplasts might opt to deliberately discharge a small amount of slime at the humanoid they want to 'take', once again targeting the thighs, your forearms or hands or your stomach. Unless the person targeted reacts negatively (i.e. says "No" or wipes away the slime looking annoyed or whatnot), then this is considered consent. Obviously, some enterprising Ectoplasts might use magic in an effort to 'stack the deck', so to speak, so that when they ask for consent, the targeted humanoid will be most likely to react positively while under the influence of a spell. It is considered a severe violation of the rules for any Ectoplast to take someone without their consent and usually represents ground for expulsion.

There is ONE exception to that rule. Witches who are sorted into "The Order" give automatic implicit consent to be taken by any Ectoplasts at any time. This means that if an Ectoplast wants to 'take' a witche who is a member of "The Order", that Ectoplast can take her without asking for consent, since consent is already implicitly given. That being said, it is considered impolite not to ask for consent anyway. Ectoplasts which take advantage of that loophole too often will get an unfortunate invite to the Headmistress's office.

Here is some information about casting spells at others:

Casting spells at others without their consent is strictly forbidden. That's not to say that it doesn't happen, but if you get caught, you'll be in a lot of trouble. The level of trouble you are in is directly proportional to the severity of the spell you have cast. In some cases, the head mistress will chose to expel people outright. Enchanting items that do not belong to you without prior consent from the owner of the item is also strictly forbidden. Enchanting food is strictly forbidden, unless it is made public (beforehand) that the food is enchanted and what the enchantment is.

Here is some information about the 'safe' areas at the Academy:

There are a few areas at the Academy where Ectoplasts are forbidden. In those areas, humanoids are not required to wear protective latex. These areas include:

1. One of the pool areas which allows humanoids to swim wearing nothing but a swimsuit. The pool area also includes showers and change rooms which are all 'safe' and thus, out of bounds for Ectoplasts. Obviously, this is to prevent accidently skin exposure to slime.
2. The mess hall. This is basically a portion of the Great Hall. During means, humanoids are required to 'take down' the face shield that seals them in, in order to eat. So prevent accidental exposure to slime, Ectoplasts are not allowed to enter the portion of the Great Hall denoted as "Mess Hall".
3. Everyone has a room and each room as a walk in closet. The walk in closets are all forbidden since this is where a humanoid might want to switch from one catsuit to another catsuit. Once again, in order to prevent accidental exposure to slime, Ectoplasts are strictly prohibited from entering the walk in closets.
4. A portion of the nursing wing is closed off to Ectoplasts. This is where patients who are recovering from injuries and cannot wear protective latex are kept. This is a very rare occurrence since magic heals things very quickly, even through latex, but it could happen and the special wing is there for that.

Reply whenever if you think it fits! Trying to impose a post order can sometime limit things and I simply don't like that. I trust that roleplayers are smart and capable. So if you want to post and you think it doesn't break anything or anyone, post away!!!

As a reminder, THErolplayer, bobman54 and Abbey are all considered "mundanes" since we come from the "Mundane Realm", So the post from the Headmistress doesn't apply to any of us, since we are all somewhere else in a different hall.

I got a notice that someone was posting on this thread while I was writing #14, but when I posted, nothing new other than my thread showed up.... I thought that was odd.

Some Information about The Order
Lionheart is the equivalent of Gryffendor in the Harry Potter series. People who are athletes, or are courageous are often sorted into that house. However, there is a sub group of Lionheart called "The Order". Made entirely of witches (i.e. females) or Ectoplasts, The Order focuses on addressing the needs of Ectoplasts. From rescuing Ectoplasts from slavery to helping Ectoplasts fight demons. Of all the witches and wizards, the witches of the order are seen as having the best relationship with Ectoplasts.

Witches from The Order all dress the same way while attending classes, going on missions, being on patrol, etc... The outfit looks like:

__kamori_sayaka_original_drawn_by_rindou_radical_dream__d3d46571d36a1232e6ab64cd46440b31.jpg

Except in the Deepwood Academy, the hair is also protected within the latex catsuits attached open face hood. The witches also don't have the armored shoulder pads. Witches of the order end up being excellent healers and also, excellent warriors.

To demonstrate how serious they are to the cause of helping Ectoplasts, the witches from The Order all give automatic implicit consent vis-a-vis being taken by Ectoplasts. In return, all witches from the order are bestowed a very long, healthy and youthful life by the Ectoplasts (i.e. using magic, Ectoplasts cast permanent spells on the witches).

Being sorted in The Order is a rarity for witches and is considered quite an honor.

Hey everyone,

If I could ask one favor. Whenever you post, put a little header with your character name at the beginning so that it's easy for people to know things by their character names ;-)

Also, I have a question for Oliver Gore (@THErolplayer ). Since you character is know in the media, is he known as a 'bad boy', a womanizer, a good guy, etc? I am asking since it's entirely possible that, like in many cases, the media has one perspective of who Oliver is and I'd like to know what that is.

It's More just him being in press conferences and charity events but he has had some interviews where he acts charming and all around good, his oarents make sure that none of his behaviour Is known to the press

Hey everyone, was hoping to have my profile and post up yesterday but some events took a turn irl yesterday which means I couldn't :( they're also pretty bad and looks like I'm not gonna be around regularly so I don't want to hold anyone back. I'll keep an eye on the thread and posting and maybe I can join at a later date once things have settled.

Apologies again and loved reading everything so far <3

Yeah, that's too bad.

If anyone knows of people who'd like to join the roleplay, people that would be a good fit (i.e. similar interests), please feel free to invite them :)

Back
Top Bottom