Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

YES! Geril here knows how to market his signup desk! Chooses a sexy as hell slime girl. Way to go Geril, you should also be in marketing ;-)

Question- how are Ectoplasts organized in the Dorms? I know there's a male are and a female area for all but The Order (which is mostly Females and Ectoplast), but how does that work for Ectoplast, who are genderless?

Ectoplasts room in a single room by themselves or becomes a female's roommate :) Outside the order, the Ectoplasts can room with either male or females as they please. Obviously, with The Order, the Ectoplasts get roomed with the females (obviously). The is no segregated "Ectoplast" dorms

I...See.

Well then, guess I'll just handwave Ran finding someone to feed off of in the hour between 11 and 12. lol

It should be about 11:30 ish (right after that). Students are starting to line up at the signup desks. If you have to do something before that, don't be afraid to RP it and then, as part of your post, move yourself forward in time.

For example, I'm still waiting to resolve my interaction with Natalie, then move into the common room when we get to meet some Ectoplasts, listen to some speeches and then, more into the Great Hall. So some of us are a bit behind the times, and that's okay.

Another example is Loowaan and Kay. It's about 11 AM in their RP. And that's fine as well. They will catch up !

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not getting around. Some workers decided to not show up and so I had to pick up the slack, busiest time at the end and beginning of a month too. Anyway I had taken on a DM position at the same time as this one and a much slower thread too. I had to prioritize and this thread was a bit too large and fast to keep up with (You're all awesome). I loved the idea and loved the ideas concocting for my character. I'll be watching from time to time but not partaking anymore. You all have my permission to either take or offer up Antalya to new comers who just wanna jump in, sexy elf who breaks rules and already knows some traditional magic. Wish you all the best

A word about feeding. I know there's been a couple of posts already about feeding on orgone without actually 'interacting'. I guess I should have talked about this earlier, but the only real way an Ectoplast can feed is to be fully 'interacting' with the person it is feeding on. We'll let it slide for now, but just standing near someone having an orgasm may give you a taste (i.e. like smelling coffee in a coffee shop, or having an amuse-gueule before a meal), but it isn't a meal. If you want real sustenance, you'll need to interact ;-)

Well in my specific case, I'm just floating that idea as a clueless, largely-in-denial type who's somewhat willfully misunderstanding everything.

Don't worry, as a mundane human, you are not expected to understand how Ectoplasts work ;-) Although you'll probably find out soon enough !

Hope your times work out and you can come back. Sure we can take care of the elf. :devilish:

Make sure she gets the just pleasure that she deserves! :ROFLMAO:

A word about feeding. I know there's been a couple of posts already about feeding on orgone without actually 'interacting'. I guess I should have talked about this earlier, but the only real way an Ectoplast can feed is to be fully 'interacting' with the person it is feeding on. We'll let it slide for now, but just standing near someone having an orgasm may give you a taste (i.e. like smelling coffee in a coffee shop, or having an amuse-gueule before a meal), but it isn't a meal. If you want real sustenance, you'll need to interact ;-)
I see. So it's like trying to fuel a car up via the fumes from gas rather than actually pouring it in. Did not know that.

I see. So it's like trying to fuel a car up via the fumes from gas rather than actually pouring it in. Did not know that.

Oh, I love that analogy!! It's quite brilliant actually. I plan to steal that in the future ;-)

Also, seeing as Ran is very close, or almost literally, running on fumes, might be a good idea for him to go to The Order common room himself. Not like he's doing anything in the Great Hall, or really done anything in general in the RP, so would be nice to socialize with other players a bit. Plus, it looks like an interesting situation for a Human-minded and entirely human looking Ectoplast to intervene in.

Hehe, so, ordinarily, you would not be able to access the common room for The Order, since the portals leading to it would only accept students that are part of The Order. But I guess that right now is "get to know everyone" and so, we'll work on the premise that all of the common rooms for all of the houses are accessible by all of the students. But only during the morning ;-)

Wait, huh?

1. Ectoplasts feed on orgone energy which comes from humanoid orgasms, whether male or female.
2. Females produce much richer orgone energy, but men produce a different tasting energy that many Ectoplasts really enjoy.
3. It is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to slime a humanoid that isn't protected by a latex catsuit. This is considered a crime and is not only grounds for expulsion, but grounds for incarceration.
4. Even when encased in protective latex, some of the slime the Ectoplasts secrete will still have an impact on humanoids. Specifically, some of the slime produced by Ectoplasts is a hyper-powerful aphrodisiac. It would drive someone crazy with sex it entered in contact with exposed skin, but it will cause arousal even if it doesn't come in direct contact with the skin. Just being in really close proximity to the skin will have an effect.
5. Ectoplasts often like to ejaculate their humanoid guests with semen like slime, since humanoids seem to react positively to the visuals.
6. Ectoplasts must always get consent from a humanoid before 'taking' them (i.e. initiating sexual intercourse with them).
7. Ectoplasts are encouraged to 'take' humans in private places, or hidden alcoves, etc... since not every human enjoys being on display when having sex. That being said, some do, so chose your location accordingly.
8. To ask for consent, you can either ask verbally or, there is a system of touch which is accepted. An Ectoplast can gently coil a tentacle around the thigh, the waist or the lower arm of the humanoid they wish to take. If the humanoid reacts by gently stroking the tentacle, then you have the green light. If the humanoid reacts negatively, or seems irritated, immediately disengage.
9. Another way to ask for consent to to gently slime a small part of the humanoid you wish to take and see how the react. All Ectoplasts are able to feel if the humanoid is receptive or not.
10. The witches of the Order are a special case. Since all witches of the Order having given automatic consent, any Ectoplasts can take them anywhere or anytime. That being said, a polite Ectoplasts still asks for consent. Witches of the Order will never turn an Ectoplast down, unless the timing is really really poor. For example, if the witch is in the middle of taking an exam, that's probably a really bad time to try and take her. So, use your intelligence to pick a good time.
11. The walk-in closets in every room are strictly off limits. Attempting to enter the walk-in closet will result in quite a bit of pain seeing that a force field will repel you rather violently.
12. The mess hall area of the Great Hall where breakfast, lunch and dinner is served is also absolutely off limits. If an Ectoplasts tries to enter the area, a force field will repel them rather violently.
13. Ectoplasts have the right to enter any rooms at the academy, even at night when people are sleeping. Many Ectoplasts sneak into the rooms of witches of the Order at night to begin feeding on them while they are sleeping, since rumors say it produces very rich orgone when they orgasm.
14. It is considered very impolite to take too many humanoids on a daily basis. 'Over-taking' will win you a visit to the head mistress's office.

According to 13, Ran should be able to- He's an Ectoplast.

Hehe, Ectoplast that are members of that house. Basically, Ectoplasts have access to the rooms of their house mates. Ordinarily, if you are given a room, you can only access YOUR room. But I can see how the rule makes it sound as though Ectoplasts can go everywhere.

As such, since that's how the rule was written and you actually followed it as per the letter of the wording, we will stickto that rule as-is. As such, you get to have access to all the common rooms ;-) Houray for you!

Even if we were to go with the Ectoplasts only of the same House, it would be the fault of Professor Anktor for giving Ran the crystal with incorrect rules. :p

The rules are correct :) Ectoplasts have free range over the entire academy. Well, except for that room with the armors and probably, the rooms of staff members and the head mistress. I'm pretty sure those are off limits.

I apologize for not being a bit more active. Somehow I didn't get an alert about responses today. Anyway trying to jump to that now! Just a lot of people in one circumstance that I feel the need to acknowledge.

Back
Top Bottom