Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

The difference between Lionheart and The Order is that, the order is dedicated to Ectoplasts. The Order was put together to ensure that the needs of Ectoplasts don't end up getting ignored, causing Ectoplasts to become second rate citizens. The Order is a reflection of how serious the Wizarding world is to establishing good and long lasting relations with the new Ectoplasts.

If you are part of the order as a witch, you need to know that Ectoplasts can 'take' you without asking for consent. Now, most of the time the Ectoplasts are polite enough to do so anyway, but witches of the order are fully expected to always accept.

The description I previously gave is:

Lionheart is the equivalent of Gryffendor (i.e. the competitive types, the courageous types, and people that want to be in service to others). So this is where students that love sports, or that are courageous or that feel a call to be in service to others are sorted.

Heronleap is he equivalent of Hufflepuff (i.e. people who are easy going, see magic and joie-de-vivre as something that is interlaced together). This is where carefree students go, or maybe delinquents go.

Dragonnest is the equivalent of Ravenclaw (i.e. people who are deep thinkers, inventors, etc...). This is the really bookish students go, those that always have the mind elsewhere, thinking of stuff 'way out there'...

Satyren is the equivalent of Slithering. Well, sort of the same, but not as evil. This is where born leaders, entrepreneurs (yes they do exist in the world of magic) and "go getters" end up being sorted.

The Order. Only Witches and Ectoplasts get sorted there. This is a lot like Lionheart in terms of sentiment, but The Order prioritizes Ectoplasts to ensure than the needs of Ectoplasts are being addressed. A lot of Ectoplasts get sorted in there naturally, since all Ectoplasts feel the need to promote and help other Ectoplasts knowing what they know about the demons, how the demons enslaved their people, etc....

Thinking about it I don't think hunk Oliver would be a good pick for Satyren, he doesnt really care for his position or anything he just likes to manipulate people for the thrill of it and Was very much a delinquent, he is very much an anarchist and wants to see chaos, he is also probably gonna turn out to be an ectoplast hater so idk what to do

I think I've managed to write updates for everyone. If you haven't made your first post, please make it now :) I look forward to new posts from everyone!

That's correct. Since all of the humanoids are encased in magical latex catsuit with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood, the hair is always hidden. Now, if someone wears a transparent latex catsuit under say, a latex dress, or other type of latex ensemble, then someone would probably be able to see the hair under the transparent latex. For example:

Dj5aMjAW0AE821X.jpg

So with a transparent latex hood, you'd be somewhat able to tell the hair color.

Well, right now, it's just the first day, so everyone is getting settled in. There is the meetup in your house common room at 11 AM, then lunch in the Great Hall at 12PM, then extra curricula activity show and tell in the afternoon so that everyone can pick an extra curricula activity. Activities will include things like:

1. Quidditch
2. Water polo
3. Lifeguard (at the humanoid only pool, at the shared pool and at the beach on the lake)
4. Rowing
5. Horticulture

Also, you can get 'jobs' like
1. Assistant the grounds keeper.
2. Assistant to the head mistress.
3. Teacher's Assistant
etc...

If people have ideas, do share them :)

I'm going to join the quiditch team and become some job that lets me be outside for reasonable that only Abby knows

Don't worry, you can hook up with the slime girl after and Oliver will try husband harder at to get in on that order action

I mean, Ran and Headmaster aren't exactly getting sexual either. :p

Also, wouldn't Natalie and Abbey have ran into Ran and Headmaster, considering they were just exiting the library while the other two were just entering?

I mean, Ran and Headmaster aren't exactly getting sexual either. :p

Also, wouldn't Natalie and Abbey have ran into Ran and Headmaster, considering they were just exiting the library while the other two were just entering?

The library has several entrances. I actually thought about it, but because of how things ended up posting out, I chose to have Natalie and Abbey exit through a different door.

In the invite, I said "2 days" tops. We don't really drop them, but we just continue RPing. They just miss out on some stuff (unless of course they never come back). So if someone is off for one week (please tell me btw), we just continue RPing past them, and if need be, I take over their character for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom