Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

We can continue RP'ing and will 'insert' any new recruits into the roleplay as they come. I'm actually authoring a post now.

Excellent. We are looking for people who will want to roleplay as either a female student or as an Ectoplast student (i.e. we need more students ;-) )

We could use 2 or 3 more students I think (female or Ectoplasts). Although I won't complain if more show up ;-)

A Note About Technology In The Magic Realm

As a side note. There is no electricity in the Magic Realm since there has never been industrialization. After all, magic provides everything that you need. So things like computers and television and the such do not exist. That being said, magic crystals with video like properties (i.e. in the form of a hologram) do exist.

A Note About The Academy Rules On Consent

So, as was role played, the Deepwood Academy for Magic has strict rules relating to consent. One person has pointed out that this might turn off some prospective players who would prefer something less consensual. So, not to worry. School rules are MEANT to be broken, and in a magic world, there are many ways to either break or bent the rules. Mind control, hypnosis, Ectoplasts using slime to around desired females, etc..., all of it is hopefully going to happen. That being said, if some players DO NOT want to end up in this situation, make sure to add a (Likes/Dislikes) section in your character sheet and under Dislikes, list non-consensual situations.

A Note About Ectoplast and Why They Take Women/Men
So, the first thing that needs to be noted is that, although Ectoplasts prefer women because the Orgone energy the generate when orgasming is much better, this doesn't mean Ectoplasts can't or won't take men. You can!

Also, while many Ectoplasts 'take' women/men just for sustenance purposes, some Ectoplasts do it because they really love sex with women/men. So if you want to be a lewd Ectoplasts that just loves to make women orgasm a lot, that's your call.

Moreover, Ectoplasts are sometimes able to 'take' several people at once. So if you see a cute girl and a cute guy together, you can take both (once consent is established, obviously, *cough* *cought*)

Last edited:
Welcome Charianna! It's great to know you'll be joining the Deepwood Academy for the Arts. Please fill in a character profile in:

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Character Profiles

The roleplay itself has started a bit and you can read what there is at:

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

And obviously, if you have any questions, this thread is where you can ask questions, etc...

I hope you'll have fun role playing with us and I certainly hope we can keep it interesting and fun for you as well! Thanks for joining, I look forward to reading your character profile and your first post. BTW, you have the choice to start out as a mundane that gets pulled into the world of magic, OR, someone who already comes from the Magic Realm and has joined the academy to learn how to cast 'natural magic' as opposed to 'traditional magic', whereas 'traditional magic' requires a magic conduit for casting (i.e. wand, staff, etc...) and 'natural magic' requires nothing by an incantation and your hands.

If you have any ideas, please share them with everyone. Again, welcome!!!

It just dawned on me that @frightorflight 's character Geril could, if it wanted to, take absolutely everyone in the Academy, all at once. Like a massive orgy.....

o_O

Scary, right?....

For those being shown around their common rooms, you'll notice that for the moment, there are NO ECTOPLASTS around. This is to ensure that unprotected humanoids, male or female, are not accidentally exposed to the slime of Ectoplasts. Once you get to your rooms, you'll find some instructions and what looks like a box with a button which, when pressed, magically creates a latex outfit to your liking. The latex catsuits are all magical. The resize themselves to fit you perfectly. They keep you clean and dry (i.e. sweat doesn't build up inside). The instructions will make it clear that you cannot exist your room until you have put on your latex catsuit. Once everyone is suited up, the Ectoplast students and staff will be allowed in, seeing that both humanoids and Ectoplasts share living accommodations, etc....

Oh, I forgot to mention. Each room have a closet full of appropriate latex outfits, like pants, blouses, skirts, dresses, jackets, hats, chapeaus, gloves, stockings, t-shirts, jeans, etc... as well as catsuits of different colors (everything is obviously latex). All of the clothing magically resizes itself to your body when you decide to wear it. So when you end up suiting up, you can accessorize your latex catsuit with a bunch of other stuff :)

Witches of the Order only wear out outfit almost all the time during class hours. The rest of the time, they also have a closet like everyone else and can dress as they please.

BTW, I'm sorry for the delay in the roleplay, it's just that we have several new players gearing up to join us. I want to wait for everyone in the roleplay to post before I proceed forward.

Hello everyone, after a bit of a delay I will be joining in too! I'll have a character bio up today and I'll try to get an RP response in if appropriate but that may wait until tomorrow. There's a fair bit to read that I need to catch up on here already. I just need to decide what subject to teach or other school staff thing to be as an Ecto.

Not as firm of one as I should have if I'm jumping in right this second. I'm presently thinking about flipping a coin on Lionheart vs. Order and trying to remember if there was a post somewhere with quick sales pitches on all 5 options.

They're all basically copies of Harry Potter houses. I think there is a post somewhere about it. But Lionheart=Gryiffendor, Heronleap=Hufflepuff, etc.

Back
Top Bottom