Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

Syrus brought her to the main bedroom after they dried off pulling rope through a pulley on the ceiling, restraining her ram behind her back with leather strap and wrapping the rope around her body and around her waist pulling her in the air spreading her legs with leather wrist cuffs looped through the ropes around her waist. Pulling her legs back as he walked in front of her leaving her wings unrestrained “Does my sex slave like being helplessly restrained and at my mercy?” he asked teasing gently framing her face in his hand.

"Oh yes I do." Kikken said. Kikken loved being restrained and bound hopelessly at his entire mercy that she completely at his mercy she really wants him to take her so badly that she is so very hot and wet that she can't helped anything.

Syrus kissed her happily ”That’s my sex slave.” he spacewalking behind her not bothering with foreplay roughly sliding his cock in her pussy moaning loudly holding her hips the only thing she could freely move were her wings as he pounded his cock into her pussy playfully slapping her ass. You look amazing suspended like that.” he stated.

"Oh yes keep going I love it go all the way please master." Kikken said. Kikken wondered if she looked at her master, and her wings flapped even harder than possible.

Syrus moaned louder as she pushed forward with the rough deep thrust of his cock “you’ll get it all.” he stated fucking her wildly her moans all the more reason to go on. “your pussy is soaking you love being used hard don’t you?” he asked playfully moaning with each body rocking thrust.

Syrus continued to pound into her pussy without mercy getting an idea to fulfill her desire to be a mindless sex slave while still keeping her personality intact fro his enjoyment but saving it for the next round with her. “After I’ve cum in your lovely pussy I’m going to give you a reward you’ll like very much.” he stated still rocking her body forward with each thrust.

Kikken kept moaning and groaning because she is in love with her master she just want to be a mindless sex slave so that she doesn't have to think at all she just want to be all his forever and ever.

Syrus slid his cock deep moaning loudly as he came in her pussy walking in front of her gently framing her face in his hand “After this statement it will take effect, when I say ‘spread your wings my lovely angel’ you’ll become a sex slave with nothing but my cock on your mind. Otherwise you’ll have barely an understanding of sex and be completely innocent, to reverse your lust I’ll say ‘awake from your dream’ Understood?” he asked finishing his statement hypnotizing her, expecting to see her innocent first before turning her.

"I understand." Kikken said. Kikken didn't want anything but to make him happy because she really want him to be happy with her.

Syrus smiled gently seeing her more tantalite embarrassed being suspended, nude and her pussy filled with his cum “Good, now…spread your wings my angel.” he stated grinning seductively looking forward to seeing her turn into a sex obsessed nymphomaniac while gently kissing her.

Kikken spread her wings. and she looked at him with a smile on her face she just loves the fact she is with him like always.

"Now than how does sucking my cock sound?" he asked playfully his rock hard cock now right in front of her face as he gently ran his fingers through her hair ready to slide his cock down her throat and fill her mouth with cum. "Does that sound nice a large load of your masters cum?" hew asked grinning seductively.

Syrus smiled gently holding her head sliding his cock down her throat moaning softly “I’ll handle it all considering you can’t move.” he stated gently sliding her mouth along his cock “Still enjoying being my bondage slave even when I’m free to fuck your throat how I please?” he asked grinning.

"Yes, of course." Kikken said. Namine wanted to do have him to do her so bad that she is getting beyond hottest and wettest she can go without cumming.

Syrus grinned seeing her juices drip on the floor juts from arousal, “well than I’ll have to fuck your throat nice and good just remember to swallow.” he stated sliding grabbing her had and sliding her head ups and down his cock to the base moaning loudly his cock sliding just fast enough to be rough without gagging her.

Kikken was being all happy, and she wanted to know if she can be around him for the longest time.

Syrus grinned his cock sliding down her mouth and throat faster as he moaned out in pleasure fucking his sex slaves mouth at his mercy “MMM My Angels mouth feels amazing use you Tongue while sucking your master cock .” he commanded gently running his fingers through her hair as he guided her mouth along his cock.

Syrus moaned out enjoying fucking his restrained sex slave throat especially when she curled her tongue around his cock "Mmmm there we go keep it up and I’ll make sure to cum nice and hard for you." he stated guiding her along his cock fast and deep. looking forward to exploding in her mouth before fucking her brains out again.

Kikken kept coming until Syrus exploded inside her mouth she really wanted that because she was so loving this every second of it she really wanted him to explode in her mouth than make her lose her mind.

Syrus grinned watching her take his cock till he came pulling out with a pleased grin “Now swallow like a good slave.” he stated walking behind her sliding his finger into her pussy and pulling them out to taste her pussy juices his cum having either settled deep inside of her or leaked out “You’re certainly soaking wet want me to fuck your brains out again?” he asked

Kikken swallowed, and she looked at Syrus. "Yes, I do." Kikken said. Kikken looked at him, and she smiled with a pleased grin.

Syrus Grinned when she said yes Thrusting rough and hard into her pussy “you should be more than wet enough to take it rough So I’ll just get straight to fucking you like the insatiable sex slave you are.” he stated thrusting hi full length into her with strong rough thrusts. Groaning in pleasure. “There we go still nice and tight too.” he stated.

Back
Top Bottom