Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

Syrus grinned taking the chair and sitting on her on his lap as the tattooist left but keeping the door open getting the picture “So shall we fuck right here?” he asked grinning gently fingering her pussy as he kissed along her neck pulling her skirt up. “How do just a few restraints and a passing audience sound?” he asked with a playful grin.

"Sounds great." Kikken said. Kikken wonders how far they could go this time, and she really wants him to do her so badly that her body is getting so wet that she wants to make him to do her so hard.

Syrus ordered a maid to fetch restraints and she was soon back He looked to Kikken with a grin “Get on all fours on the coffee table after stripping naked.” he stated pointing. picking out a few choice restraints belt to make a mock ready to immobilize her to leave her at his mercy wanting to show off his bondage slave to any passerby’s.

She stripped down naked, and got down on fours on the coffee table. She is waiting for anything that her master wants her to do because she is willingly to do anything that he says or does because she is his only.

Syrus restrained her arms behind her back before spreading her legs wit ha separator bar with leather straps for her feet as he wrapped belts around her arm to further restrain them setting a pillow for her chest to rest on against the table as he playfully rubbed her pussy with his cock “Now you can be as horny as possible what does my angel want? and say it loud and clear.” he stated

Kikken screamed. "All right I want you down there so very badly I'm extremely horny for you." Kikken said. Kikken wants him so very much.

Syrus grinned playfully thrusting his cock into her with a moan of pleasure “ That’s my Angel.’ he stated playfully slapping her ass as he began to fuck her various people passing by taking notice but going about their respective work. As he enjoyed the exhibitionist aspect of fucking Kikken as people watched especially considering she was in restraints with her wings spread out in the air “Is my Angel enjoying herself?” he asked playfully his hands moving up her side than teasing her nipples.

"Yes, I am." Kikken said. Kikken is really enjoying herself, and she wanted a lot more than what can be given to her. Kikken is so very hot and wet very much. "I want you master." Kikken said. Kikken wants her master in her.

Syrus began pounding his cock into Kikken her restrained body held in place as they began drawing more attention as people passed “Mmmm your pussy is amazing Kikken.” he stated thrusting hard and deep into her pussy moaning out with each thrust “You look beautiful in restraints, let alone anything.” he stated pulling her hips into his cock with each hard deep thrust.

"Please cum I want you inside me." Kikken said. Kikken really wants all of him inside her, and she wants him to be happy with her.

"So you want you pussy filled I can do that." he stated feeling his orgasm approach anyways moaning loudly as he thrust his cock balls deep exploding inside of he. kissing along her neck “There’s more than that.” He stated releasing her legs and sitting in a chair and sitting her in his lap her arms still heavily restrained behind he back "Ride my cock if you want more." He added.

Kikken rode him to get more of it, and she kept riding until she can't take anymore of it. She wants everything of him inside her, and she pushed him deeper into her.

Syrus held her hips moaning as Kikken rode his cock getting turned on by the fact people were actively watching them now “we’ve got ourselves an audience you can rest all you want after but make sure to give them a great show.“ he stated. Making sure her wings were spread out gloriously before the audience.

Kikken did give them a show, and she wanted to make sure that everything will be enjoyable for them, and she wants to give her master a time of his life.

Syrus moaned out enjoying his Kikken riding him wildly in front of the various people playfully smacking her ass “Mmmm you just love my cock don’t you ?” he asked kissing along her neck passionately looking forward to filling her pussy again especially with people watching grinding into her each time her hips met his.

"Yes, I do." Kikken said. Kikken kept riding him as much as she wants, and she won't stop no matter what happens.

Syrus moaned out enjoying giving everyone a show as he had her impale herself on his cock “That’s my angel.” he stated pulling on her nipples gently spreading his legs so everyone had a good view if his cock sliding into her pussy. “If you keep this up your pussy will be dripping with my cum.” he stated playfully noticing a few workers who were off duty run off probably to relieve any tension they felt watching. “Your making everyone horny, you should feel very proud.” he stated encouraging her as he kissed along her neck.

"And, I do feel proud." Kikken said. Kikken didn't mind of making every horny. She really wanted to make sure that they are, and she didn't care if she wanted to make everyone is, and she really want to be dripping with his cum so very badly that she can't helped it she loved the fact that she is his slave.

Syrus drove his cock all the way into her ready to fill her pussy again planning on Cumming in her one more time after this and down her throat “Time to fill your pussy again.“ he stated moaning loudly as he shot another load inside of her, his cum slowly dripping out as he pulled his cock out

“I think it’s time fro you to clean my cock, and for being a good bondage slave you’ve earned the right to use your hand to play with yourself if you see fit understood?” he asked playfully looking forward to having people watch her suck his cock now slick with their combined juices clean.

She cleaned his member, and she started playing with herself she does both because she wants him happy because this how she wants him to be so happy.

Syrus ran his fingers through her hair moaning softly, “There we go now just suck my cock till I cum than you’ve earned a well deserved rest.” he stated approvingly. looking forward to the further exhibition of having her suck him off for his pleasure. the crowd still turned on from the show.

She kept it up till he cummed inside her mouth, and she wanted to make sure that he is happy with her very much so.

Syrus pulled his cock from her mouth zipping up his pants and lifting Kikken in his arms kissing her “You’ve earned your Rest Kikken.” he stated gesturing to a maid to a small puddle of cum where her legs were spread “clean that up and under my authority find anyone you want to fuck besides me.” he stated carrying Kikken off to there room.

Kikken cleaned it up, and she made sure that she rested right there she wanted to rest right there because she was so tired.

Syrus woke up having a few things to do considering he now ran the city assigning a maid to provide food, company anything else that struck Kikken’s fancy while he was gone. He left a note fro he as the maid waited patiently for Kikken to wale up having very fine clothing resembling fine Robes and of he choosing to show off her body very nicely.

Meanwhile Syrus was bred with the usual meeting growing tired of th same old story “And what’s new or is everything as usual?” he stated getting to the point.

Back
Top Bottom