Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

Sirus smiled gently “Just preparing to rest, it has been a long day.” he stated hoping to get her to reluctantly accept a little teasing before her started the rough stuff with the other her “don’t you want to get your rest?” He asked with a soft smile wanting her to be comfortable.

Sirus smiled gently looking over to her, “Don’t worry I wont do anything you don’t want me to.” he stated looking forward to getting her a little hot and bothered once she was naked and in bed. He relaxed calmly leaving aside open “So just get ready and jump into bed no pressure.” he added

Sirus smiled gently playing it slowly resting her against him his hand on her stomach letting her get comfortable first, planning on teasing her little first before he got into the rough stuff “see it’s not so bad is it he asked gently. Gently smelling her hair to admire the scented baths he’d had prepared for her.

"It's not that bad." Kikken agreed. Kikken could feel her body so hot and wet that she wanted him to take her, but she is so shy now that she doesn't know how to behave. She just don't how much she could take.

Syrus smiled gently his hand moving slowly between her thighs enjoying seeing her as she was fro now “How about now?” He asked gently rubbing her inner thigh kissing along her neck wanting to tease her just a bit more before he let her lustful side loose to enjoy her being so bashful. “Someone is still feeling excited.” he gently whispered into her ear.

"My body is still excited for you I don't know why, but it is." Kikken said. Kikken's body was feeling hot and wet for him, and she wanted him in her. She looked at him, and wanted him in her. "It's just fine I'm fine by it." Kikken said. She wanted him so badly.

Syrus rested on his back reaching fro a bottle taking out a pill “Come her I’ve got something that can help that.” he stated grinning looking forward to experimenting with his Angelic sex slave some more she’d probably want privacy be he wondered how shed be with a craving for sex as she was now. “And give my a kiss my angel.” he stated

Kikken gave him a french kiss, and she is loving every minute of it she just wants so much more. She just can't stop herself she can't even stop what she is feeling because she wanted him in her.

He kissed back grinning “Well than aren’t we a good girl, I think you’ve earned the right to ride my cock all you want.” he stated teasing her pussy by gently fingering her his cock gently rubbing against her thighs “know you want to.” he teased

Kikken begins to suck off his member, and she was getting high on it she is in complete ecstasy. She just wanted him thrust into her.

Sirus gave as surprised expression sure she was still shy but now with anyone around she was not hiding how she wanted to be fucked, “That’s it just suck a little more and I’ll fuck you nice and hard.” he stated moaning softly he could get used to either Kikken one completely submissive the other shy around others but an untrained sex addict in private.

Kikken. kept sucking a bit more, and she wanted to do more with him. She just kept going until she couldn't think anymore she really wanted to do everything that could happened she just loving this, and she is wanting more of him all the time now she looked at him with half-massed eyes.

Sirus grinned watching her suck his cock letting out a soft moan “You must want more, feel free to ride my cock all you want my Angel.” he stated looking forward to seeing how she behaved when she was given free reign to let herself go. “For such a shy thing you sure are a horny thing in private her teased.” gently running his fingers through her hair.

Back
Top Bottom