Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

Namine

Super-Earth
The cursed angel name is Kikken, and she never figures out what she is there for, and she came to earth to live as a cursed angel, but nonetheless she is one because she always never expected what would happen. She is around here, and she has six wings all in different colors, blue, red, black, white, purple, and indigo. She can do a lot things for anyone who comes along. She can't do anything on her own, but she can do whatever for anyone who wishes her to do what they want.

Syrus didn't look like a warlord especially in these times but you’d be surprised what science can create, This however served as an advantage considering he was out on one of his excursions hoping fro someone stupid enough to underestimate him to approach him, if not that maybe a woman who caught his interest which considering he’d seen them all was a rare thing.

As he walked around the standing and maintained all be it now shabby city he saw just that, a woman who caught his attention as he started playing the role of the good guy “Excuse me Miss are you lost?” he asked boyishly contradicting his true nature .

(Syrus)
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs138&d=09144&f=1163017166949128.

"Oh yes very." Kikken said. Kikken is a cursed angel, and she found him to her interest. She looked at him, and she wonder if she could do something about this because she is very lost indeed. To a human being she is a rare being that anyone would want or need. "My name is Kikken no last name at all." Kikken said.

He admired her form subtly, every thing about her exotic and beautiful in it’s abstract ways, in his eyes. Ashe held put his hand still playing the good guy till he was sure he had her, even than considering treating her like a rare treasure after that. “Syrus, due to certain circumstance I can say confidently I don’t have one either.” he stated helping her up “I should get you somewhere safe, this is a dangerous place if you’re not familiar with it.” he stated .

Hoping to gain her trust. He figured he keep the act up till they were in his “castle.” as he called it considering the highest skyscraper here was the closest thing to one where he often used to indulge in his pastimes.

"Okay then I will go with you." Kikken said. Kikken just don't mind, and she put her wings out each one in its own glory, and she wonders if she could do anything she could do, but she doesn't mind of doing something for him. She looked around, and she smiled. She changed into her cursed angel outfit.

Syrus smiled pleasantly walking through the city as they approached a large sky scraper his servants acting like he was one of them and reprimanding him for being late knowing how he usually drew in those unaware of who he was, the only time they getaway with talking to him like that, as he gave a fake embarrassed smile “I might be in trouble it seems I’m late.” he stated as they entered thinking around for an excuse to have her prepared for his entertainment.

He approached some of the female servants who kept the inside clean, giving worried smile considering they were aware of the plan “I think I might be in trouble, can you keep her hidden and maybe get her a bath for her trouble?” he asked them.

The maids gave understanding expressions “Of course We’ll do our best to keep her safe.” they all stated as he looked over to her apologetically “I’m sorry about this please wait for me.” he stated.

Kikken was trying to see why everyone was trying to keep her well-protected. She just a cursed angel that hardly does things on her own. She really looked at him. "Don't go." Kikken said. Kikken doesn't want him to go because she is really wanted him to stay. She don't being used by him as long as she can stay here she really doesn't know how much she can do this for.

He gave a surprtiesed expression when she got so worried figuring he might as well drop the act "Very well you do know I'm in charge here right?" he asked wit ha mix of sympathy and athourity, wanting to treat her like a rare treasure even if she became his sex slave he moved closer to her "And that means you do absolutely anything I ask of you?" he further questioned

"All right." Kikken said. Kikken didn't mind of doing everything he says, and does. She really wants to do the what he says because she really wants to make sure that she pleases him. She really wants everything that he says and does she doesn't care if she puts her body on the line for him to be happy.

Syrus directed her to his chamber after addressing the maids “On second though I’ll handle everything.” he stated. Making conversation on the way there “Out of curiosity why were you so accepting of this ?“ he asked curiously wondering how he would break her in unusually wanting her to enjoy her life as his sex slave. As he lead her past what was once a meeting room and was now his bedroom.

“Make yourself at home, I want you to feel comfortable since this is where you will be when not with me.” he stated honestly looking over to her “you’re quite the exquisite creature he complemented honestly. He was pretty ruthless about the way he ran things, but he wanted to treat someone as rare as Kikken very well.

Kikken looked at him, and made herself comfortable. She really want to make sure that he's happy with her, and she always wants to make sure that he's happy with her. She really wants to make sure that she gets into this thing she was trying to behave herself and obeys him no matter what. She really wants to make sure that she obeys him with her body and soul.

Syrus looked over to Kikken finding a seat “Before anything strip naked fro me, I wish to see more of you?” he stated looking over to her excitedly craving to see more of her abstract and beautiful form. Sitting back “Take your time such a beautiful sight should be savored.” he added making sure the lighting was perfect so the light would show on her wings and slightly reflect off of her skin

Kikken taken off her clothes, and she kept her wings spread out, and she wants to make sure that he has a best view of her body. She stood there, waited for the next orders. She definately wants to make him happy. Kikken stood there without any clothes.

Syrus admired ever inch of her body walking over embracing her with one arm and gently framing her face with the other as he kissed her “Now just relax I wish to explore your body.” he stated resting her on the feather soft bed first kissing along her neck and shoulders his hand moving softly across her stomach. “so just lie back and enjoy as I get to know every amazing inch of you.” he stated his hand moving along her thighs onto her ass as he kissed her nipples.

Kikken relaxed, as he starts doing his own thing, and she just laid there as he continue doing his exploration of her body. She really want to make sure that she is relaxed. She really wants to make sure that everything is all right with him exploring her body, and she moaned as he rubbed her thighs. She arched her back, and really gotten into this. She wanted him to thrust into him, but she is an obedient sex slave.

Syrus slid his finger into her pussy giving a pleased grin when he felt that she was wet stripping revealing an 8 inch long 2 ½ inch thick cock “Do you want me to fuck you?” he asked curiously wanting to get her into a position where her wings were in his full view as he fucked her “just say it and I’ll have you screaming for more.” he added returning to kissing along her body as he caressed the rest.

"Take me." Kikken said. Kikken wanted him to take him full much. "Do you want me to be super horny?" Kikken asked. Kikken wanted to know if he wants her to be, and she would gladly to do it. She would glady to do anything that he would act her to be. She only wants him to be happy that's all she is living for.

He grinned resting on his folded legs holding his cock out for her “I want you to back into me with your back facing me, I want to see you In all of your beauty as I fuck you.” he stated admiring her every curve looking forward to breaking her In as his personal sex slave and pampering her as his treasure. “I’ll Treat you like a queen as long as you stay my personal sex slave.” he stated.

Kikken did as he said, and she wanted him to be so very happy with her. She definately wanted everything that he says, and she really want him to be happy with her. She really want to see everything that would be seen be seen, and her being a sex slave is the thing she does.

He slid his cock balls deep admiring the view of her wings as his hands gently felt them out incuriosity before caressing her sides gently “Mmmm you’re pussy feels very good.” he stated as he began gently thrusting into her moaning softly with each thrust “Enjoying yourself so far?” he asked kissing along her neck enjoying fucking the fallen angel hoping to have her enjoy her life of luxury as long as she obeyed him.

"Yes, I am." Kikken said. Kikken didn't mind the fact that she is always enjoying herself because her body is acting so passionately, and she is being bombarded with so many pleasure that any brief pain will go unnoticed. She didn't mind being bombarded with pleasure her brief pain will go unnoticed from her.

Syrus began fucking her faster moaning with each thrust continuing to explore her body “I’m gals want to treat my angel a the beautiful treasure she is.” he stated his hands teasing her nipples and he gently kissed her noticing her wings flap from pleasure occasionally . “You have the most interesting reaction when being fucked, did you know that?” he asked playfully. Fucking her to the base of his cock.

"Yes, i know, but I want more until I can't walk anymore." Kikken said. Kikken wanted so much that she can't helped it she is one angel who wants to get a lot more, and she moaning in pleasure. "Make me have complete pleasure until I can't think anymore, Master." Kikken said. Kikken's wings loved the fact the pleasure is always coming, and she wants to feel it all until she can't walk anymore.

He grinned at her request happy to oblige “So my angle loves it rough? How can I deny such a beautiful thing the pleasure she craves?” he stated pounding his cock into her as hard and fast as he could moaning louder “I’ll nave to teach you some self control but fro now I’ll happily fuck you till you’re soar.” he stated the sound of her ass slapping against his waste audible.

Back
Top Bottom