Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

"I don't mind if you teach me to have self-control I'm all yours to command, body, soul, and mind." Kikken said. Kikken is all his to command and to control nobody what she is she belongs to the guy who claims her as his own, and she wants that to be Syrus. "Do you want me to be super horny?" Kikken asked.

"I like you just the way you are shy but a sex fiend in bed." he stated moaning loudly as he continued to pound her pussy with his cock now grinding with each thrust. "Mmmm you pussy feels amazing Kikken." he stated gently pinching her nipples kissing the back of her neck feeling her soft wings brush against his face as they flapped from time to time a small amount of feathers falling onto the bed from the flapping.

Kikken has sexual energy just pouring out of her, and she is a sex fiend as the way she is. Her own sexual energy is going inside Syrus, and she can't help it her sexual energy never did this before cause nobody claimed her. She wanted him to claimed her, and so she had to ask. "Do you fully want to claim me?" Kikken asked.

He grinned feeling more vigorous as he fucked her moaning louder pounding and grinding her pussy planning on filling her pussy full through out the night he stayed this energetic. “I’d love to have you as my lovely sex slave.” he stated kissing her considering hypnotizing her but just enough to insure she never got embarrassed.

Kikken smiled, and she can't helped it she wanted a lot more of this than she can stand. She never wants anyone, but Syrus she is willingly to be hypnotized a lot just for him if he wishes it. She wants to insure his happiness, and make sure that nobody could ever come between them two she wants him to be her own, but she is obedient sex slave.

Syrus kissed her making sure she was looking into her eyes “You’re the only sex slave I want, but make sure you’re never embarrassed to please me and I’ll make sure you’re always pleased , understood?” he stated enjoying pounding into her pussy rough and hard as his hands teased her nipples and one gently slid down her stomach moving towards her clit as he soon began rubbing her clit while pounding her pussy.

"Yes, I understand." Kikken said. Kikken looked at him, and she smiled she understood everything and will obey everything she doesn't mind of being behaving as an obedient sex slave. She will never want to betray Syrus.

Syrus grinned happily, continuing to pound her pussy while rubbing her clit moaning louder “I’m gonna cum, does my angel want me to fill her pussy?” he asked rubbing her clit faster while gently pulling her nipples and kissing along her neck wanting satisfy her fully. Still grinding into her with each thrust as he moaned loudly waiting fro her answer.

"Oh yes." Kikken said. Kikken really wants that because she is feeling so much hot that she wants to make him happy, and she really wants everything about her master to be awfully happy because she really wants to make sure that she gets along with him, and she really wants to make him so happy that he would love to be around her.

Syrus thrust his cock balls deep moaning loudly “My angel can have what ever she wants." he stated filling her pussy with cum, gently kissing her contemplating how he would fuck her next still aching fro more from her release of sexual energy “I’m still craving more do you want to suck your masters cock next?” he asked pulling his cock out of her playfully slapping her ass.

"Oh yes, I would love to." Kikken said. Kikken wants it so badly that she that she gotten so hot that she is moaning involuntarily, and she wanted him be so very happy with her, and she really wants him to be so happy.

Syrus sat down smiling leaving his cock open fro any attention she wanted to give grinning “it’s all yours my lovely angel.” he stated his cock hard an throbbing in anticipation. “Make sure you use you tongue and hands as well he instructed. Holding his cock till she started sucking it hoping to have her deep throat his cock.

Kikken did deepthroat as he instructed, and she did with her tongue. She did really wants to make she really wants to make sure that her master is pleased so that he could be so happy with her, and she really want him to be so happy.

Syrus moaned loudly giving a pleased grin “You certainly don’t waste time.” he stated gently holding the back of her head not forcing her just fro something to hold on feeling his cock slide down her throat as he tongue slid along the shaft of his cock. “don’t forget the balls but gently he stated moaning loudly enjoying having his cock deepthroated by his new sex slave thinking of how he should mark her as his, getting a great idea that only showed off her beauty even more.

She kept going, and she even gotten his balls as well, she did all things that he told her, and then she wanted to be branded by him. She really loves him, but she wanted to be hypnotized so she doesn't embarrassed him at all. She just wants to be forever his sex slave. Forever for her is different than for him since she is a cursed angel. She just looks at him, and smiles still doing what he ordered.

Syrus was amazed at how she worked his cock looking her in the eyes to hypnotize her feeling hus orgasm approach quickly. “Mmmmm I’m gonna cum. swallow it” he stated thinking of how to hypnotize her. “remember never be embarrassed if I ask for you to pleasure me even in front of people you will, and don’t be shy about your own desires in front of people either.” he stated cumming hard down her throat.

"Please cum." Kikken said. Kikken wanted him cum so much that she even nodded when he said pleasure him in the public. Kikken really want him so very much that she wants him to have her only she does only want him to be her master. She can't help it her wings flap because of the extreme pleasure.

Syrus came in her throat moaning loudly pulling out giving a relieved sigh “There you go my Angel.” he stated looking her over. “I think you need a Tatoo just so people know you’re mine and mine alone.” he stated giving a soft smile “and it would look very nice on you I have just the thing in mind..” he stated getting dressed.

"Really show me show me." Kikken said. Kikken wanted to be tattooed of ownership. She really wants it so badly that she can't helped it that she wants to be so very tattooed that she doesn't want to do anything, but make him extremely happy that she is the only one for him. "Make me hypnotized forever, and mind as blank as you can get it command me forever." Kikken said pleading.

He smiled “I that you would lose all your charm, I Just want my sex slave to have no shame and I ensured that. as for your Tattoo Can you walk or are you sore from wanting it so rough?” he asked smiling Offering to carry her knowing the Tattoo he had in mind would take multiple trips but looking forward to seeing it progress. “it will look lovely on you it will take a few days but the result will be stunning.” he stated kissing her gently.

"Yes, I'm ready for the tattoo." Kikken said. Kikken looked at him, and wanted the tattoo so badly. She really wants the tattoo, and she willingly to do it anyway she can. She really wants to be marked as his.

Syrus smiled as she got dressed finding a nice room where a man was waiting with a tattoo needle and some ink giving a pleasant smile “She certainly a breath of fresh air he stated admiring her pale skin. “so what did you have in mind?” he asked Syrus he grinned sitting Kicker “I was thinking a gold floral pattern around her wrist and up her arm.” he stated

The mans smiled at the statement “An unusual choice but it will suit he well with her skin.” he stated as syrus gently kiss Kikken “This may hurt but just think it will make you officially mine.” he stated softly.

"I'm not afraid of the pain at all." Kikken said. She just sit there unbending, and nothing hurts her. She just kept sitting there perfectly still. She kept sitting until her master says to move, and she won't move. She just kept sitting until the tattoo is done.

Syrus smiled at the statement as the outline was done and it was wiped clean. “It looks beautiful I cant wait till its colored he stated kissing her.” “Did you enjoy that?“ he asked noticing her cheek were flushed red a bit. “So about having no shame Care to put on a show?” he asked playfully. His hand sliding under her skirt and onto her thigh.

Kikken begins to moan, and groan she can't helped it she was getting even hottest than she could go, and she isn't embarrassed to be with him at all. She just wants him in her so badly that she can't stop herself.

Back
Top Bottom