Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cursed angel and human (Namine/Father McGruder)

Kikken woken up, and she looked around she gotten dressed in the dress that was laying on the bed she looks around, and she was hungry. She wanted some food, and she looked at the maids. She kept looking at them, and she wanted to do something more than just sit around, and looked pretty.

She just looks at the maids, and she been calling out for some food, and water. She just looks at them, and she wonders how much more she is hungry, and wants some food. She looks around, and tries to find a maid.

The maid who he gave permission to find whoever she wanted to fuck “The master is busy with a meeting he should be back shortly can I get you anything” the maid asked pleasantly happy that serving kikken meant she had some authority around the building as a reward. “If you want to walk around juts tell me I can show you around.?” she added pleasantly.

"Can you fletch me so food and water." Kikken said. Kikken wanted something to eat, and drink. The food and water has to be special cause she doesn't eat or drink anything, but she doesn't know how to say what she really wants cause she is shy around most people. She just does what she always done.

She smiled politely admiring Kikken’s features wanting to earn her position “Right away do you want anything in specific The master instructed me to give you the finest things possible if you so wanted, do you want me to run you a bath as well you got quite the work out yesterday.” she stated as Syrus proceeded to his room looking forward to greeting Kikken hoping his choice fro her personal maid met with her approval.

Kikken looked at around, and she is getting hot and wet all over again she really wanted to do more things that she just wants something to do she wants some fun, but she doesn't know how much she can handle she is so hot and wet that she just can't helped it she wants so much more today.

Syrus entered the room smiling happily, “How was my Angel?” he asked kissing her gently “are you pleased with you rewards for being my personal slave?” he asked. Looking over to the maid “Does your personal servant meet with your approval ?“ he asked wondering if he should start her self control training today.

"Yes, she does." Kikken said. Kikken looked at him, and she fell that she had a wet sensation she really is getting really heart indeed, and she wanted something to do with her master. She just wants to do something that she can do.

He grinned recognizing her expression. "I think I’m going to have to work on teaching you self control today. "Eat well and have your bath it will be fun." He stated grinning seductively giving his meal order to the maid as "I'll run the bath and we'll start your training.” he stated with an affectionate smile.

Kikken looked at him, and she nodded. She really wanted him to do whatever he wished she just wonders about a lot of things.

Syrus led her to the bath after they’d undressed he got in the big marble bath tub with her at they waited for their food resting her against him playfully teasing her pussy “I’m going to train you by bringing you to the very edge of orgasm and stopping only to start again a few minutes later. I f you behave yourself I’ll reward you with my cock as long as you want, if you can’t control yourself I’ll have to give you a chastity belt for the day.” he stated kissing along her neck gently

“It may seem like a mean punishment but I want my Angel to be able to enjoy herself no matter what your doing.” he stated gently beginning to finger her gently enjoying every moment he spent with Kikken. Wanting her tot be his perfect sex slave, and eventually in effect queen sitting beside him.

Kikken nodded not wanting to do anything for her master because she would love him to try anything for her to get to know she will have done anything for him.

Syrus fingered her faster curling his fingers up when he pulled them out wanting to make her ride to orgasm as pleasurable as possible to train her better as he playfully kissed he neck “Remember to tell me when your close to Cumming.” he stated softly planning on eating and bathing together between their training in the bathtub.

Kikken is beginning to get a fast orgasm and she really wanted to do anything that he wants because she beginning to have one. "I'm having an orgasm." Kikken said.

Syrus pulled his fingers out gently kissing her neck “Remember hold t back, after 3 time you can cum.” He stated gently. Willing to give her another chance before her punishment seeing as this was her first training session. “I’ll give you a very good reward if you can hold it 3 times.” He stated gently enjoying teasing her but wanting her to pass his training.

Kikken held it in for ten minutes she just kept holding it in because she just wants to make him happy, and she doesn't want to make him angry.

During that time they ate their breakfasts and bathed as he slid his finger in again returning to fingering her again. “That’s a good slave, do you want my cock now?” he asked gently his breath felt against her ear. As he pulled his finger out rubbing her pussy with his cock kissing down her neck. “I’ll be training you through out today so be ready.” he teased.

"Yes, oh yes I do." Kikken moaned. Kikken really wanted him do everything he wants to do with her because she wanted him to very happy. She kept moaning and groaning like no other. She just looks with him with half-massed eyes.

He kissed her gently sliding his cock balls deep with a soft moan as he began to gently fuck her his hand teasing her nipples “My angel you will always be treated like my personal treasure.” he stated playfully gesturing fro some privacy enjoying the company of Kikken greatly. “You still feel amazing Kikken even though you love it so rough.” he teased playfully.

Kikken wanted so much more that she is beyond hot and wet that she wonders how much she can take because she can't anymore of it she was started to getting so hot and wet that her eyes went blanked, and she just sit there moaning in complete pleasure that she can't helped for she just wants him so badly.

Syrus fucked her faster hearing her moan out constantly kissing along her neck feeling her Pussy tighten “Do you want it rough again?” he asked moaning softly enjoying fucking his sex slave as he continued to tease her nipples pinching them between his fingers as he pounded his cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes I do." Kikken said. Kikken really wants him so badly that she kept moaning and groaning badly.

He grinned thrusting and pounding his cock in kissing her happily as he moaned louder feeling her folds wrap around him with each thrust. “That I’ll give that to you.” he stated playfully the water shifting with each thrust as he fucked her puss rough and hard still surprised what she could take.

Kikken moaned, and groaned like crazy she wants so much more than she wants, and she wants him so badly.

He grinned getting a fun idea " how about we move to the main room "I've got something fun in mind." he stated playfully, fucking her slower planning on some heavy bondage still remembering when her restrained her yesterday. "You looked so lovely in leather restraints." he added Teasing her breasts more.

"Yes tied me up in the leather restraints, and do me hard very hard indeed." Kikken said. Kikken wanted him to do her hard, and don't be gentle with her. She really wanted him to do her so hard and fast that she can't helped it she gotten really hot and wet for him all over again. "I want you so badly." Kikken said.

Back
Top Bottom