Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pulled her from the wall and held her up as he bounced her over his cocks, driving him deep inside her witheach bounce.

She had to cover her mouth hard to stifle her cries, being forced over the edge yet again. She climaxed hard and trembled, moving one hand to grip his wrist.

He hissed loudly and powered through it. He was getting close again. She could feel him throbbing harder and harder.

She was almost in tears, biting back cry after blissful cry. She stuck through it, but it was entirely too much for her. She loved it, though.

She whined and cried out behind her hand, rocking and grinding her hips against him as fast and hard as she could.

He slammed into her faster before burying himself inside her and dumping his massive milky load deep inside her.

They weren't always like this. This was tame compared to how they were. How he was. He used to claim her every night, even if she was tired. The only exception was if she was sore from his rough affections, which usually resulted in him pampering her. He would come to her home everyday with a new gift from the sea, she was still practicing her healing abilities at this time. He just loved her so much, being away from her hurt too much. He tapped on her door with his claw, much taller than the door, holding a new coral he had found during his swim. He hoped she would like it.

She smiled and moved over to open the door, making a soft noise. "Yes..?" She asked as she opened the door.

"Being away from you makes me feel more lonely than I've ever been~ I'd do anything to be close to you, Sereina~ I already risk my life everyday to see you~ I'd do whatever you asked just to see you smile~" He said gently, almost like his voice was strained to control himself.

Back
Top Bottom