Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and giggled a bit. Dainty and fragile as compared to him. She liked it that way though.

He pulled back with a large chunk of meat, his pupils almost as bug as his eyes from the smell of blood, but he was controlling himself. Blood dripped down his chin but he took his napkin to gently wipe some wine from her lips. Those full, perfect lips. His pupils grew bigger and his hand started to shake. "I need to soak when we're done." He spoke quickly.

She smiled and nodded. "Of course, my darling." She looked up and fought a shudder, accidentally letting some wine drip to her breasts. "O-Oh.. My.."

He moved and licked it up without thinking, he couldn't think at all really. His mind was a frenzy at this point. His tongue moved up her neck and his hand slipped under her tunic, soft hisses sounding from him.

"Just one touch." He hissed softly and his large fingers moved over her heat. He moaned lowly and his teeth just barely moved over her neck.

She gasped and trembled hard, her heat already more than wet. He had always had this effect on her.

He really had to control himself, forcing to pull away from her. "Why do you do this to me, Sereina...? Why are you so perfect...?" He licked her slick from his fingers and moaned lowly, "So delicious...~?"

He finished off the last of his food before downing his wine and wiping his mouth. His pupils were still rather large.

When they reached the private bath, he was upon her as soon as the latch on the lock clicked. Her cloak came off quickly as did her tunic, his massive hands squeezing and groping her breasts as he bent down to dig his teeth gently into her shoulder.

He snarled lowly and easily picked her up, getting into the tub and placing her in his lap. "Fuck, you're so soft~ so wonderful and amazing~ blissfully perfect~"

She panted hard and looked between her legs gently, her eyes hazy. "G.. Gio gods.. Y-you're insatiable.." She panted.

She could feel his vent shift as his cocks began to slowly reveal themselves to her, "Only for you." He hissed, "I can't stand the sight or smell of any other female."

He forced her legs apart so he could rub his large fingers against her clit. "You love that I'm an animal." He growled lowly.

He clamped his free hand over her mouth and gave a low rumble, "Hush, little pearl~ you don't want anyone to hear you~"

She arched and nodded, her face a dark red. She reached to tease his cocks, her breathing heavier now.

He moaned lowly in her ear, one sliding up easily between her legs, "Y-You're so kind to me~ I don't deserve you~"

She melted and moaned lowly, trembling slightly as she worked her hand over the tip of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom