Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moaned again and worked her faster, "I can't wait for you to cum~ to beg for my cocks~ maybe I should tease you and only give you one this time~"

She whined and shifted against him, trembling hard. She bit her lip and worked him faster, loving his rough touch.

"Ohohohoh~ you like that idea, don't you~? Being denied my fullness~ what a dirty little pearl you are~" He chuckled darkly

"Oh, you do~? My, how greedy~" He hissed softly, "How lucky of me to have someone so greedy for my affections~"

He placed his hand over her mouth again and worked his fingers faster around her swollen clit, his eyes watching her very carefully

She arches hard, crying out behind his hand as she began pumping her hand over his cock quickly.

She arched against him and trembled, trying not to rock her hips. She was trying, but failed. Her hips twitched and she ended up rocking against his shaft.

He gave a strangled moan and worked her as fast as he possibly could, "F-Fuck, you're so greedy~ a true glutton~ fuck, I don't deserve someone so perfect~ I don't deserve you at all, Sereina~!"

She suddenly arched and rocked her hips wildly, her eyes crossing hard as she gripped his wrist tight.

His pupils had blown full, completely encompassing his eyes. He didn't say a word, merely picked her up and pushed her to the edge of the tub before forcing both of his massive girths inside her.

She gasped and covered her mouth to muffle her scream of bliss. She panted hard snd tried to be quiet. "I.. K-Knew.. You couldn't resist filling me.. So full..~" she moaned.

He didn't say anything, only began pounding into her with a roughness only he could give her. His moans were no more than snarls and he sank his teeth into her shoulder to create a new mark. She was so used to the sting that it only proved to make her wetter.

She arched hard and bucked against him, reaching to gently pet the top of his head. "H-Haah.. N-Not so many marks, Gio, th-the townsfolk grow suspicious..~❤" she melted, but made no motion to stop him.

He pulled his teeth from her shoulder, moving to look at her as her blood fell from his lips. His pupils had shrunk considerably, but he didn't move to pull out of her, "I'm sorry..." He muttered

She panted and shook her head. "M-My apologies love, I was trying to be playful..! Y-You know I don't care what these simpletons think..~" she whispered to him.

He licked his lips and smirked darkly, "Gods, I love you so much. You don't really care for these dusgusting creatures." He moaned, pounding into her once again, "Hhn~ you'll say anything I want to hear just to have me fuck you into a mindless pulp~"

She nearly slumped and cried out, but managed to stifle it, only able to nod. "A-Anything you say..~!"

He licked up her blood and throbbed hard inside her, "H-How dare you be so fucking perfect. G-Gods, it's like you were made for me. Created only to love me. Worship me." He found her spot easily and his gills flared, "Everything about you is just too perfect. Your taste, your smell, your voice and moans! Fuck, moan for me, Sereina! Please I need to hear them!"

Back
Top Bottom