Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched hard and moaned his name louder, gripping the sides of the tub tight. "G-Gods you're insatiable..~! Y-You're such a monster~!! I-I love it so much..~!"

He snarled loudly and moved faster, "Yes, yes, fuck, it's so beautiful. You're so beautiful, I can't get enough of you." He growled.

He gave a hiss, "But it makes you so much tighter and wetter, why can't I?" He huffed, "Gods, I want nothing more than to just bend you over something."

She shuddered hard. "Th-That would only work if you pulled out and took me to the room, dearest..~! I-I'm sure all the patrons know what we've been doing by now, th-they might see me at my least decent..~❤"

His nails pricked her skin and he moved even faster than before, "No one is allowed to see you in such a state. This image of you is for my eyes only."

"H-Haah..~ Y-Yes Gio, only for you..~!" She panted. "B-But I guess you'll have to settle for the edge of the tub~"

She arched hard and tried to keep quiet. "F-Fuck..~! I-I can't take it, y-you're too much..~!"

"I don't deserve such praise...~" His whole mood and personality did a 180, nuzzling into her neck, "Though I do so enjoy to hear them~"

She panted hard and her mind was fuzzy. "Y-You're so affectionate sometimes, Gio..~" she melted.

"I-I'm getting close. Gods, I can't wait to fill you. Haah, fuck, I want you to beg for it, Sereina." He huffed.

She whined and bucked against him. "F.. Fuck.. I-I can't focus.. B-But I need it.. G-Gio I-I need you to fill me full, f-full of every drop of that thick cum..~!" She panted.

His stomach did flips and his nails made claw marks in the wood of the tub. "O-Oh, Sereina~ you're too much~ I can't take it, I'm gonna cum~! Sereina, I'm cumming!" He suddenly held her close, tight against his chest, as he roared and pumped her beyond full with his milky cum. A large portion spilled from her, her small elven body unable to hold all of it, but he refused to let her go. His breathing was ragged and he kissed her deeply, careful of his sharp teeth.

He hoisted her out of the tub and slammed her against the wall, "Gladly." He snarled before pounding into her with all his strength behind it. He moaned loudly, his pupils blowing up again until his eyes looked solid black.

She nodded and her eyes rolled back in her skull, keeping herself as quiet as she could while enduring his rampage.

He had her tightly pinned between himself and the wall, watching her as he fucked her. He loved her expressions, loved how her porcelain skin turned red with flush. Gods, she was too much for him to take.

She clamped her hand down around her mouth to muffle another scream as she climaxed again, trying to lock her half lidded eyes with him as he walls clamped down hard around his cocks.

He bore his pointed teeth and buried himself as deep as he could inside her to enjoy her tightness and her heat, "You just want to be used as nothing more than a rag for my cum, don't you~?"

Back
Top Bottom