Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
They weren't your typical couple. In fact, they were supposed to hate each other. But she was just so lovely. And perfect. And no one else was allowed to have her. He courted her with shells and coral fragments and pearls until she had no choice but to accept his affections. Absolutely no choice at all. He was an outcast to his kind, a shark with no family or friends. His scales were as dark as the deep sea with sharp yellow eyes that just watched everything around him. He was covered in scars from fighting with the other sea life, but she found them to be rather charming. It made him feel wonderful; his chest would hurt to the point he thought it would burst and his scales itched delightfully. He would have no choice put to take her whenever she said she loved something about him. Words of love were soon followed by screams and he could drown in them for days until he dried out. He was dangerously protective of her. Anyone seen even staring at her would be found missing the next day. No one could look at her with need, or speak of her with desire. She was his. Only his.

She paid less than no mind to it. She loved it, in fact. More than loved it. She was a gorgeous woman, filled out beautifully.

He went with her everywhere, even risked suffocating being outside the ocean with her for too long. She was a travelling healer and liked to help those in need. Baths in inns were especially enjoyed; having her in his lap with his cocks burried inside both her holes, his massive hand over her mouth to keep them from being found out. He didn't like anyone else to hear her anyway. It was a luxury earned only by him. She was always covered in bite marks, only in places that wouldn't cause her immense pain. She just tasted so good.

They were off helping people again, Gio kept quiet as he usually did. He just watched everyone and everything, making sure no one stared at her for too long.

And some did. Her priestess robes didn't cover nearly enough, and there was always someone looking upon her.

One. Two. Four. Seven. Seven of them were looking at her. This town would have seven less people in it. "Mistress, those bruises..." Gio's eyes snapped to the young woman who looked over Sereina's marks, his stakes. His talon like nails dug into the thick hide of his scales as he clenched his jaw.

She simply smiled. "Ah, those are marks from my travels.. Some roads are rougher than most..!" She said with a smile.

She frowned and nodded, even though she knew what terth marks looked like. Gio looked away. She would live.

She smiled and simply went about helping people, making sure that every ailment had a treatment or a cure.

"What's a Cestradae doing on land?" Someone whispered and Gio's expression turned emotionless. He hated hearing humans whisper about him.
"Won't he die?"
"Should he even be allowed here?"
His pupils became thinner and thinner the more they whispered.

She made a noise and made her way over to him, moving to try and nonchalantly calm him down. "Gio, everything alright?" She askedm

"They whisper as if I do not hear." His voice was deep, like the waves as they hit the shore. His eyes lowered to look at her and his pupils swelled slightly, filling with love. "They wound me, my pearl..."

"I'm so sorry my darling.. Is there anything I can do to help you..? You've been so patient.." She said

His hand reached out and cupped her cheek, "I am wanted, aren't I...? Loved by no other but you...?"

She smiled and held his hand. "You are incredibly loved.. Definitely by me, my darling.. I don't know what I would do without you here.."

She smiled and leaned up. "What about a kiss on the cheek?" She asked as she gently planted a peck on his cheek.

She smiled and giggled a bit. "Well, we'll see.. If you're good..~" she teased as she walked off.

He chuckled lowly and went back to watching, enjoying the horrified faces the people had. He was glad she was in the business of helping; regardless of how open they were about their love no one could turn her away. He made sure she was the only healer for miles.

She never really paid it much mind, but she was gratefull none the less. She loved spending time with him. Soon enough, she was done with her work, and moved to relax in the inn.

He ate in the farthest, darkest corner with her. He didn't like others seeing him eat. Watching him as he tore into raw flesh. He could eat a whole pig if he really wanted to, but settled for at least three whole chickens. The innkeepers were always compensated. He tried to eat as politely as he could when they ate together, but he always looked like a starved animal.

Back
Top Bottom