Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled lowly, "No, you're the one who's too much for me~" He said, "Just thinking about you does things to me~"

She arched hard and bit back a low moan. They had been mating so much and so frequently that his pupils alone were enough to make her completely soaked.

His gills flared and he picked her up easily, "I'll let you pick where this time, pearl~ just let me hear those delicious screams~"

She panted hard and bit her lip. She would be lying if she said she wasn't aching for him. She had no idea what magic he had used on her but she was not much more than a willing slave to his cocks at this point. She looked back at him with hazy, half lidded eyes. "H-Here.. Right here, Gio, p-please I cannot stand this ache anymore..~!"

He dropped her against the table she had against the wall and easily towered over her, "Gods, I love hearing you beg for me~" He almost whined, his voice coming out like low moans. He was like a predator playing with his food, "Do you like these clothes~? Can I tear them from you~?"

He licked his lips and ripped her dress easily from her body, biting and leaving bruises anywhere he could as his lower cock pushed into her hot pussy and his top one rubbed against her clit. He gave a breathy moan of raw ecstasy, his whole body heating up blissfully.

"Sereina, my pearl, my precious treasure, I don't deserve such affrctions~!" He moaned loudly as he began slamming into her, holding her hips tightly.

"Yes, yes, demean me~ tell me how insatiable I am~ how I will never get enough of you~" He moaned, his sharp teeth grazing over her pert nipple and his tongue lapping at the soft skin. He was throbbing already.

He melted and only slammed into her harder, "Y-Yes, only for you~ no other Cestradae, no elf or human~ no other female can make me so rabid for their love like you, my sweet Sereina~!" He moaned loudly.

She tossed her bead back to scresm but no noise came out. "F.. Fuck..~!! O-Oh fuck, oh fuck, Gio~!! S-So fucking.. Good~!!" She screamed, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom