Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Time had passed beautifully for them. She bit her lip gently as she sat at the base of a tree, thinking back on the beginning days of their relationship with a smile.

"Oh yes I'm quite alright.." She said with a smile. "Come now, we haven't muvh longer until town.." She said. The next day was nonstop travel, and soon they were at their destination.

Gio made sure their wagon was secure and their food was safe, along with her alchemy tools and reagents. He felt people staring, he could always feel when people were staring. It made his scales tingle when eyes were on him. He glanced back with glowing, hateful gold eyes and the townspeople quickly looked away from him.

He made a soft noise and made sure to keep an eye on her as she passed out her medicines. He sat in the wagon, his knees drawn close to his chest as he watched everyone. His gills flared as his sharp eyes passed over everyone, counting those who drew too close or stared too long.

No one dared stare too long, let alone look at her the wrong way. She smiled back at him and made sure to keep everyone calm.

He rested his chin on his knees amd made a soft noise as he watched. So these humans weren't as stupid as the others. Good.

His pupils became thin lines as he watched silently, an expression unreadable on his face. It was one of horror and immeasurable bloodlust. "Your fish looks like it wants to cry." Fish? It? Oh. So this one wanted to die? He could certainly help with that.

She made a noise. "Sir please I will not tolerate you insulting him like so.." She said, clearly unamused.

He made a noise and waved his hand before walking off. Gio's eyes followed him, the personage of death and rage never leaving his face.

His eyes moved to her and his pupils swelled a bit. Sje saw his shoulders fall lax a little and he laid his cheek on his knees as he watched her. He still seemed to radiate tension but the murderous look in his eyes vanished at least.

When she had helped everyone who asked for help, they headed to the inn and Gio made a noise, "I'm going to make sure the reagents and your tools are safe. I will be right back."

He kissed her lovingly, lingering for a moment before pulling back slightly, "I love you.." His pupils were huge as he looked down at her.

She felt someone come up behind her before something sharp pressed against her back, "Get up." It was the man from earlier, "Don't scream. Don't make any sudden moves or I will kill you right here."

Back
Top Bottom