Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

His fingers twitched and his hands moved away reluctantly, "Y-Yes, Sereina...~" He was struggling, she could hear it in his voice.

"Good boy, Gio~" she cooed. Even though it was praise, it was still demeaning. She was still talking down to him.

She giggled at his needy silence. After riding for a few hours, she suddenly chimed up. "Are you still needy, dog?" She asked.

He moaned weakly, his expression drunk and dazed as he struggled not to stroke his throbbing cocks, "Y-Yes, Sereina~~❤"

She fought a hard shudder. "Y-You're still getting off on this, aren't you? H-Have you no shame, cestradae?"

"N...None...m-my beautiful elven goddess...~ I-I am no more...than a filthy worm in y-your greatness~" He moaned.

"Th-Then please yourself for my amusement, dog. We still have travelling to do." She said, turning in a way to watch him from the opening of her covered wagon, and to watch the roads.

He moved the fabrics without a second thought, showing his massive dual cocks, "Wh-Which would you prefer I worked, my goddess~?"

Back
Top Bottom