Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-It is something simply designed to assist one in regaining or boosting stamina, but I found it best if I rebranded it as something of a love potion.." she said. Her face burned brighter as he found the label. The small label revealed a heart design, and the name of it. 'Ocean Blue Love Potion- Have the stamina and energy akin to that of the most fearsome of predators, but saved for behind closed doors'. He noticed that below the heart, two shark fins seemed to be circling it. In homage to him?

His eyes widened slowly and he looked up at her quickly, "Did...did you...make this after me...?" He asked softly.

Her face only darkened more and she nodded. "I-I thought it only fitting.. is that okay..?" She asked.

He suddenly took the cork into his teeth and ripped it out, tossing back the whole bottle before pinning her under him and kissing her hard. Guess it was more than ok.

She arched hard and melted, moaning lowly. Her heart pounded, he could about hear it. She kissed back greedily, her stomach turning.

His teeth moved over her body to create new love markings and even renew a couple of old ones. Her blood and the potion were making him near feral, his breaths coming out in hard puffs.

She was moaning loudly again and again, clawing at the wood of the floor. "G-Gio~!!" Gods, that sweet sound, the one that called to him in his dreams, that scratched at the shackles of his very sanity, there it was again. And he needed more.

She cried out and tried to get her vision to focus. She wanted to look at him. "H-Haah, fuck Gio~!!"

When she did focus enough to look at him, he appeared as no more than a hungry predator. His eyes were completely black and her blood smeared against his mouth and chin as his teeth grazed and sank into her.

She gasped and moaned weakly, almost trembling. "N-Not but a b-brutish predator..~!" She moaned out weakly.

He looked up at her and sank his teeth into her thigh, moaning lowly as his tongue lapped at her thigh slowly.

She arched hard and cried out. "D-Deb.. debased.. l-lowly..~!! H-Haah~!!" She couldn't even finish her sentence.

Back
Top Bottom