Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out and tried to watch as his massive cocks were pushed into her. "H-Haaah fuck~!! G-Giooo~!!!!"

She was screaming loudly, her eyes locked and focused intensely on watching his cocks. She was lowing her mind. She couldn't look away no matter how many shudders it sent up her spine, no matter how wet it made her.

He was drooling all over her leg, his eyes lovesick and wholly black as he watched her. He was a deprived being, to be sure.

She made a noise and finally managed to pry her eyes off of his cocks and looked up, only to shudder and get noticeably wetter as she locked eyes with him.

"Y-You're so perfect, Sereina~ absolutely, sublimely perfect~ I can't get enough of you~" He moaned weakly.

He gasped and nearly stopped, "D-Did...did you just...?" He suddenly moved with a brutal force only he could give her, "You did!! You did just cum~!! How selfish~!! I love it~!!"

She screamed loudly and raked her nails over whatever flesh of his that she could reach. "G-Gio~!! F-Fuck~!! I-I'll cum again~!!!"

He kissed and bit her thighs as he slammed into her, moaning and grunting like the primal being he was. Every raw muscle he had flexed and bulged with his movements, showing off his superior strength.

She was a brainless puddle beneath him, writhing and screaming, climaxing over and over again, drooling and trying to do anything just to hear him lose his mind.

He was no more than a beast, using her for his own gratification. That's all he saw her as when he was like this. Nothing but a toy.

She loved every second of it. She couldn't take it, all she was able to do was scream and slur praises and watch as this massive hulking beast renewed her marks and her affirmations that not another living soul could make her feel like this.

He was drooling heavily, having it drip over her as he moved desperately now. Oh, he was close, she could feel him throbbing harder and harder.

Back
Top Bottom