Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled. "I want you spent tonight so I can begin demeaning you bright and early~" she joked. "But I could rest~" she said.

When she was recovered enough, he used her until he was spent just like she asked. They had to camp in the wagon for the rest of the night because he left her as a numb mess but they were both pretty satisfied. When she woke up in the morning, he had gone out and hunted for some food, bringing back some large portions of meat.

"I killed many tasty things for you~" He smiled, "I even found some bird eggs~" He started the fire and moved to grab their cooking gear. He seemed so proud.

She smiled and stole some heat from the fire to brew some tea for them. "You're such an excellent provider, my love..~"

He looked lovesick, thrilled to bits by her words, "Thank you, darling~ I wouldn't do it for anyone else, really~"

He happily made her some food and waited until it was done before eating his raw. He never thought it fair to eat before her, so he usually waited.

He was always a messy eater but he tried to be civilized around her. He was a vile creature, and though he knew she loved it about him, he didn't like showing it to her.

He crawled under the blankets to hide in the wagon once they had packed up and he made a noise as he got comfortable.

"As a land locked shark can be, darling.." He answered, "I would be more comfortable if you were back here with me...~"

Back
Top Bottom