Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Y-You're so cruel to me, though~ I love being treated so poorly, it's what I deserve for living such a disgusting existence~" He moaned.

He gave a soft whine and continued to pet her. The ride was dull but she enjoyed his touches.
"Hold!" Gio's hands shot back under the blanket and he laid as flat as he could as the sound of hoofbeats came up from behind.

Two patrolling guards moved beside her and looked everything over, including her.
"Are you a travelling merchant, woman?"
"Damned elves, they let their women run unchecked, it's a wonder there's no anarchy."

"Alchemist?" He scoffed, "Elf or not, you certainly haven't the talent for such a craft."
She could feel something crawling up her back, a feeling of violent intent.

"We were told to keep an eye out for an escaped Cestradae, we have to investigate any and all travelling wagons."
"We could be forced to look the other way. For a price~"
The violent intent only thickened.

"Perhaps we could test some of those potions of yours~ clean them from that...delicious looking body of yours~"
"The best whores are always Elven~"
She could hear Gio's claws digging into the wood behind her.

"Like fucking?"
"Come now, whore, don't play hard to get. Not with you dressed like that, you're begging for a real man to stuff you~ your own kind doesn't do it for you, do they~?" He grabbed her arm roughly and tried to tug her from the wagon.

Back
Top Bottom