Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When they came up to the back of the wagon, Gio launched out from under the blankets and drove his sharp teeth through one's neck, his pupils full over his eyes in his anger.

He ripped out the man's throat and threw him aside before going for the other, who only screamed in terror as the giant shark fell on him.

He stood over the corpses, covered in blood and body shaking, but he looked sad, "Sereina...? Did I upset you...?"

She made a noise and moved to kiss his cheek. "Help me bury these please..? We can hide the saddles and set the horses loose.. then we can be on our way.."

He nodded and moved to start digging in a thicker part of the brush, burying the two guards and helping her to free their horses, "I can help sell their saddles or...whatever you wanted to do with them.."

She made a noise. "If we could strip the saddles of the Crown's mark, we could get a pretty penny for them.." she moved to grab a potion to help him relax, and started off with the cart once everything was said and done.

She shook her head. "You saved me from those awful men, Gio.. I think it would be best for both of us if we tried to forget this.."

He gave a soft sigh of delight, glad she wasn't angry or scared of him. He didn't know what he would do if he lost her.

They came up on a town and Gio peeked out from under the blankets, "Do you want to sleep in a real bed tonight, pearl...?" He asked, "I can stay here..."

Back
Top Bottom