Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked back and fought a shudder and a low moan as she struggled to keep up her act. "Th-The lower first, I suppose."

His tongue hung out as he worked his lower cock steadily, gasping and moaning and whining in delight, "Haaah~ S-Sereina~"

He looked as flush as a shark could, really. His breathing was labored and heavy, his expression even more drunk than before.

"S-Such a lowly, debased creature." She said. She turned to pant and try to calm down, tried to breathe. She was trying so hard to keep her composure.

"I-I don't know if I should." She said. She was almost silently begging for an excuse to pull to the side of the road. "Hopeless little sea creature."

He obeyed immediately, covering his mouth so he wouldn't be so loud as he erupted both loads all over his chest and hand.

She bit her lip hard and knew that looking back at him would certainly be bad. But she did it anyway.

He was a mess, his chest heaving gently as his unfocused eyes landed on her, "Is...is it to your liking...goddess...?"

That was it. She pulled the cart to the side of the road as soon as she found a decent enough area to stop woth water for the horses, set out some feed, and made sure they were far enough from the road to rouse any suspicion before she headed back into the wagon. "G-Gods help me but I just can't help myself anymore." She said almost breathlessly as she moved over to him and pulled him into a heated kiss, moving to gently prod into his sensitive vent like she knew he loved.

She pulled back to quickly undress herself. "D-Do you still have energy, love?" She asked. "I-If not, and only if you wish to continue, I have a potion you could try."

She nodded and moved to her cabinet, face flushed to the tips of her ears as she dug around for the potion.

She finally found it, and moved over to him with a small blue vial. "A normal man needs only half, b-but seeing as you are not a normal man, I believe the full dose should do.." she said.

Back
Top Bottom