Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise. The kingdom was far, but they could make it. No such laws existed against other races, as long as you sought asylum, and caused no trouble. It could work. She paused for a bit too before gently kissing the wounds. "Gather whatever you need.. we leave at first light.."

He moved and cupped her cheek, touching his forehead to hers, "Everything I will ever need is right here..." He said gently.

She smiled and laughed as she kissed him. "Then stay with me.. we'll leave as soon as the sun rises.."

He was awake before the first ray of light touched the sea and he waited until he saw the sun before waking her.

She woke quickly and set to packing up her wagon and helping him into it. There were no words to be said.

He hid under whatever fabric or large coverings she had, trying to stay unnoticed. Ever since he was banished, he couldn't really haul her wagon anymore, so the horses nickered nervously with him so close.

"Just think, pearl," he sounded from under all the fabric, "We'll be free. Well and truly free. I can make our lakeside home in the rich forest and we can have plenty of resources for your alchemy." She could hear one of the boxes he was hiding beside rattle with his shaking, "Haaah~ I can't wait~"

The box rattled more as he gave low breaths and whines of delight, "Haaaaah~❤ w-we can mate and breed as often as we w-want~"

"J-Just...aah~ just imagining digging my teeth into your thighs and h-hips~ licking all of your sweet blood and juices up like the disgusting thing that I am~ haaah~ o-oh, Sereina~~"

"I-I need to feel you against me, pearl~ h-hear you moan in my ear~ Gooooood, I'm so vile~ I'm nothing more than filth~" He moaned weakly.

He moaned in delight, loving her verbal abuse, "Y-Yes, yes, I'm no more than an animal~ unfit for love and affection of any kind~"

His breathing was heavy and ragged, the wagon almost shaking because of his excited quaking, "I-I need you so bad, Sereina~"

Back
Top Bottom