Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and watched him as she carefully opened the locket to show him the pearl once again.

His eyes would have popped with how big his pupils got. His thrusts became hard and unforgiving, his moans turing into feral hissing and snarling.

She arched hard and climaxed heavily all over his massive cocks, locking the pearl away tight so his rampage would not result in it being lost.

He huffed and slowed down just slightly, his nails digging into her thighs, "F-Fuck, it feels so good.'

"I-I can't help it, you feel so good, Sereina~!!" He whined, moving faster and harder as he dug his sharp nails harder into her thighs.

She screamed loudly again and again and was instantly forced over the edge as she climaxed heavily and screamed his name.

His thrusts became desperate before he buried himself inside her and dumped his massive loads deep inside her, gasping and moaning raggedly.

The times following this grew in number. No matter how severe the punishment, they continued to meet by the seaside.

Gio would be seen with newer scars, fleshy salmon pink lines contrasting his gorgeous navy blue scales. He didn't seem to mind them, but he could tell it was beginning to weigh on Sereina's conscience.

"Gio, my love, please.. I can't bear to see you like this.." she said as she applied salves to his wounds to help them heal.

He looked like he was pouting as he sat and let her apply her salves. His expressions were always so hard and cold when he dissociated. His eyes showed the turning gears in his head, flicking gently this way and that as if looking at different formulas and calculations. "Let's run away..." He suddenly said, his voice flat and emotionless.

Back
Top Bottom