Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moaned loudly around her flesh and pushed his fingers into her, pumping them roughly in and out of her.

She cried his name out loudly and held the pearl as she laced her fingers with his free hand, wanting to see his reaction.

"G-God, I love you so much~" He moaned against her lips, "I don't deserve a woman like you, I would do anything for you, Sereina~"

He licked her neck as he undressed her, "Anything, my love~ anything~ from the smallest tokens of affection to the most heinous of crimes~"

"Make me fucking scream, Gio~" She said, reaching to place the black pearl inside a locket, and placed it around her neck. She was signifying that she was his. For everyone to see.

He nearly ripped her tunic off, struggling to force it over her head before tossing it aside. He bit along her breasts and started fingering her roughly again, shuddering at how wet she was already.

He was drooling all over her, his breathing a little ragged. He loved her sounds so much. They were more beautiful than music.

She was gushing heavily all over his fingers, her face flushed darkly, her neck bruising a beautiful purple around his bite marks. Her eyes were glazed over. How cruel of her, how could he resist that?

"Y-You're so beautiful~ I love that face you make~ it makes you so much more beautiful~" He gasped, and she could feel his cocks preas against her thigh.

"H-Haah~!! T-Thank you, Gio~!! I-I love you so much my darling~!!" She cried, her juices dripping heavily over his fingers.

He melted slightly, resting his chin gently against her chest, "I love you, too,my sweet Sereina~ so so much~ I would die for you in a heartbeat~"

She cried his name out again and again, drooling heavily. "H-Haah fuck~!! F-Fuck gonna cum~!!"

He looked absolutely enthralled, "Oh yes, please, my darling~ cum for me~ I want to feel your sweet honey coat my fingers~"

She seized up and screamed his name loudly as she instantly climaxed, drooling heavily, her walls clamping down tight around his fingers.

Her vision was slightly blurry, her stomach turning hard as she watched him, her walls trembling hard around his fingers.

Back
Top Bottom