Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She returned to that beach every chance she got, and he would always be there to greet her. He would bring her new things with each visit, just like he did when he courted her.

They sat on the beach together, her sitting between his legs as he dug out pearls from clams he had found. "Sell these with your apothecary things...they are rumored to bring long health to whoever holds them.."

He smiled softly and popped a black pearl from one of the clams and became rather alarmed, "O-Oh..."

"This is black pearl...a-ah...we found one together...w-we're destined..." His voice started to shake along with his hands.

"These are so rare...if a Cestradae were to ever find one, he or she had to give it to the one they would spend their life with...but we found one together, do you know what that means?" His pupils were so big, "Y-You really were made for me."

She swallowed hard. "I knew we were, Gio.. I didn't need a pearl to tell me that I was going to spend my life with you..~" She said.

He hissed lowly, his scales tingling at her moans. His pupils were fully blown, drool and blood dripping from his lips.

She was drooling heavily, her body burning for his attention as she squirmed against him, moving to show him the black pearl again.

His teeth dug deeper into her shoulder and he pulled at her pert nipples through her tunic before one hand reached to work her clit.

Back
Top Bottom