Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved to sit up and cradled her breasts on her arm. "Throat fuck me." She demanded, her face a dark red. How lewd, how could he deny such an indecent request?

His eyes widened slowly and his jaw fell slightly lax before he grabbed her hair and forced her to take his lower cock into her throat. He moaned lowly and forced her to move how he liked, keeping his cock deep in her throat.

She arched hard and gripped his hips, moaning lowly around his cock, her eyes hazy and rolling back in her skull.

She grunted lowly and worked her tongue all over his cock, drooling heavily as he sat still in her throat.

"You feel so good~ you make me feel so good~ I don't deserve to experience such euphoria~" He moaned.

She melted and continued choking him down, her face flushed a dark red as she tried to watch him with hazy eyes, his upper cock presses against her face as she teased the exposed tip.

He moved her desperately before forcing her still and crying out as he dumped his load down her throat and all over her face.

She melted and drooled heavily as she swallowed down his massive load, her eyes completely hazed over.

She gasped and panted, her saliva and his cum coating her mouth and stringing from his cock to her face and lips.

She panted hard and looked up at him, her expression dazed and her face covered in his thick cum. "G-Gio, my love p-please I can't bear it any longer..~ I-I need you to fill me, to stretch me please..~!" she begged.

He blacked out. He had no idea what happened between her begging and him coming back, but when he did, she was pressed hard into the sand and nearly folded in half as he drilled into both holes.

She was screaming loudly, her face a distorted, twisted in sheer pleasure as she clutched the pearl tight, holding her cheek with her other hand.

He snarled loudly and slammed vent deep each time, loving her face and her sounds and how tight she was around him.

"Y-You're.. a-an animal..~!! S-Such an untamed monster, Gio~!! I-I love it, I love it so much~!! I-I could just show you the pearl again and you would b-break me in half~!!" She screamed.

Back
Top Bottom